Thread: Problems with SF Premium Wood limb hardware?

Problems with SF Premium Wood limb hardware?

Been looking at the SF Premium wood limbs (26# mediums)for rehab. The reviews at LAS indicate the limbs are good but the hardware is not acceptable. Realizing that reviews are usually submitted by folks with problems, I thought I'd ask here to see what experience AT users have had.

Thanks,
    Brian

Matthew 17:20

Quote Originally Posted by InKYfromSD View Post
    Been looking at the SF Premium wood limbs (26# mediums)for rehab. The reviews at LAS indicate the limbs are good but the hardware is not acceptable. Realizing that reviews are usually submitted by folks with problems, I thought I'd ask here to see what experience AT users have had.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Hi Brian, I use SF Premium Wood Limbs and have had no problems at all. The only thing I did when I got them was to insure hardware
    was on tight.Regards
    Norman
    Win & Win Sebastian flute Forged Plus 25" riser and Premium SF Carbon Limbs(Mediums)) #24
    Shibuya Dual Click Sight, SF Axiom stabilizer and side bars, Shibuya DX Plunger and SF magnetic rest. Cavalier Elite Tab. Carbon Express Medallion XR 1000 spine
    Cartel Bow Stand and Cartel Midas Hybrid recurve case. Bohning Quiver.

I have a pair of these as #30 medium limbs, they're actually very good and the hardware didn't have any problems on my set. I would imagine that if you have any problems with a set you buy then you can contact LAS and i'm sure they'd be willing to send you a replacement set.