Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33

Thread: Theft at the Darrington, WA archers NFAA Nationals

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Posts
    4,230
    Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    I don't know the exact numbers but it is more than $690. If it isn't the rest of you suck (just kidding )I know that around 500 was collected at 1 shoot in Oregon and the Bomar's and Black Eagle were both sending donations.
    I don't know all the donations. I am not saying more isn't needed. I'm just saying its not that bad. The archery community has once again came together to solve a problem. Keep it up
    Ah, I was getting the donation ammount I had off of the website they started to collect donations. Like you said, I'm sure there's more.
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kent Washington
    Posts
    8,646

    Theft at the Darrington, WA archers NFAA Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
    Ah, I was getting the donation ammount I had off of the website they started to collect donations. Like you said, I'm sure there's more.
    I figured that was the case. Yes there are more donations than just on the web.
    I am not saying more is not needed it is.
    One other thing if those that are coming could get water before they get to darrington it would help. Last time Darrington held them the town ran out of bottled water for 2 days. The one grocery store didn't stock up enough
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Posts
    4,230
    Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    I figured that was the case. Yes there are more donations than just on the web.
    I am not saying more is not needed it is.
    One other thing if those that are coming could get water before they get to darrington it would help. Last time Darrington held them the town ran out of bottled water for 2 days. The one grocery store didn't stock up enough
    Nice tip!
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kent Washington
    Posts
    8,646

    Theft at the Darrington, WA archers NFAA Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
    Nice tip!
    Yea I brought 4 cases last time. Wound up giving 2 away.
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Posts
    4,230
    TTT

    Hoping more target shooters give a crap enough to step up and assist the nationals
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kent Washington
    Posts
    8,646

    Theft at the Darrington, WA archers NFAA Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
    TTT

    Hoping more target shooters give a crap enough to step up and assist the nationals
    They are they just are not on AT. Most have given up on the ignorance here
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Posts
    4,230
    Quote Originally Posted by kjwhfsd View Post
    They are they just are not on AT. Most have given up on the ignorance here
    I'm just starting to realize that. I'm kind of slow..........
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Posts
    4,230
    They are up to $609.
    They need $3000
    14 contributors
    THat's actually pretty sad.

    This is a statement about what the contrubutions for:




    BycandyvincentOnMar 13Comments0Views7.
    .

    All donations will be used to replace supplies for the NFAA National Archery Shoot July 24th to July 28th. Without the donations the Darrington Archery Club will not be able to sponsor this event. Every donation will help.
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •