a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Where are Rage broadheads made?

Where are Rage broadheads made?

Does anyone know where the newest Rage broadheads such as the Hypodermic and Extreme are made? I haven't been able to find it on the packages in the stores. If they're not made in the USA I will be switching to Killzone. I simply refuse to shoot foreign made arrows or broadheads when there are quality ones being built here. Thanks in advance for any information.

Hoyt Spyder Turbo 70# 29" Realtree Xtra
    Hoyt QAD Axion Rage quiver and broadheads

There was a big debate about this not long ago on here. Myself, along with others called them up and were told they were made here in the USA. Another member on here actually lives not too far from their plant.

I hope that's true but I don't understand why they don't proudly display they're made in the USA on the package

I Believe in a Factory...Grizz
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

they are made in wisconsin from what i know. they were still operating out of the field logic plant last i knew
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo Blackout

If it has two lungs, i hunt it......

usa
    Hoyt Maxxis 31
    easton axis N-fused 340 camo rage 3 blade

Where are Rage broadheads made?

I emailed them and asked a while back. They said that all of their broad heads were made in Superior, Wisconsin.
    Harvest Brown Hoyt Nitrum 30/ Easton ACC Pro Hunting Series/ Grave Digger Broadheads
    Blackout Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30/ Easton FMJ's/ Grave Digger D6 Broadheads

Quote Originally Posted by jdrhoads View Post
    I emailed them and asked a while back. They said that all of their broad heads were made in Superior, Wisconsin.
    If I was from Superior Wisconsin I wouldn't be advertising that either
    Thankful for each arrow shot, especially the ones that hit where I was aiming.

Quote Originally Posted by stork64 View Post
    If I was from Superior Wisconsin I wouldn't be advertising that either
    Says A Vikings Fan!!!!

Thanks for the info guys

Guys you are wrong and they are lying to you. Rage BH's are made in China. Look at this link to Dicks Sporting Goods website, it has the country of origin on it which they are required by law to list.
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...414430.4414491

now you decide where they are made. I will stick to USA made products!!!

Thanks for the link ILbonecollector. I'm going to do some more digging on this. If they are indeed made in china I will be making the switch.

yeah thats what happened to me. I went on Dicks website to buy some and then saw that it said country of Origin is China??? Changed my mind right then!

I checked with Cabelas and a few other sites and they all had them listed as made in the USA. I both called and emailed rage. They told me that their broadheads are now made in Georgia. They told me several fakes are being made in China and sold as originals. They would not give me an answer for why "made in the USA" is not on their packaging. They seemed reluctant to give any info. An American company that produces products here in the USA should display it proudly. I'm still not convinced

Since merging with Muzzy, I was under the impression they are being made down in Georgia.
    If you look at a 6 pack of Muzzy's it doesn't say where they are made either, but my understanding is they are made in house.
    Lee & pinski's Pro Staff
    TEAM MONGREL

How bad can they be as opposed to the original Rage? They may even work better...if you order some I'll buy a couple off you and do a test
    I shoot arrows with a bow

Team #7

Broadheads are make in u.s.a packages are made in china.

They are 100% made in Georgia.
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."............................ .....................Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

Are they made in the USA with foreign parts? Ran into this with a newcomer to the broadhead block. Assembled here but of foreign metal, no thanks.

I agree to buy everything you can that's made in the USA but there are a lot of things made in china I bet you don't know about it. Even if it's made in China a American company has to buy and sell it. Just my opinion I do try to buy made in America and made in MS where I am from but sometime you can't. Or wouldn't know if you didn't.
    2014 Mathews Chill R
    60lb maxed at 62lbs Black on Black
    Flo Green & Flo Orange Strings
    Easton FMJ 340
    QAD HDX, HHA single pin

Quote Originally Posted by redcarpet View Post
    Are they made in the USA with foreign parts? Ran into this with a newcomer to the broadhead block. Assembled here but of foreign metal, no thanks.
    Do you mean Slick trick?using German steel?...Old news on here...Grizz

http://www.slicktrick.net/node/55
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...