a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets Talk TURBONOCKS.

Lets Talk TURBONOCKS.

Hi ! Nick Snook here!(turbonockguy) If you want to talk about our products or need help with setups. you can post here. I will try to check this daily.

A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds. Mark Twain
    Black Swan Archery Staff Shooter
    www.turbonockfactorystore.com

Just installed the dozen stealths you sent me last week earlier today, hope to get some shooting in this week since the rain has finally let up.I'll say one thing that was super easy installation, did all twelve faster than i could have fletched two arrows.
    ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ....

Keep me updated. Thanks.

Can you purchase a 3 pack just to try them out?

Also how do they work out of a speed bow I shoot a mr8 and have broke a few nocks with monsters already

Quote Originally Posted by dfe002 View Post
    Can you purchase a 3 pack just to try them out?
    If you by a dozen and try them out and do not like them.send them back within 30 days and I will send you a refund. It will cost you about $2.00 to mail them back.

Quote Originally Posted by dfe002 View Post
    Also how do they work out of a speed bow I shoot a mr8 and have broke a few nocks with monsters already
    The Turbonocks are SOLID Glass filled Nylon. They are stronger than conventional hollow polycarbonate nocks.

Quote Originally Posted by turbonockguy View Post
    The Turbonocks are SOLID Glass filled Nylon. They are stronger than conventional hollow polycarbonate nocks.
    you did not answer the question " how do they work out of a speed bow? "
    elite e-35 in ap snow 62# @ 29.5 dl
    tt prong horn - rest
    spott hogg - hogg it sight
    Stan shoot off release
    a/c/c arrows

Quote Originally Posted by turbonockguy View Post
    You asked how they work and stated you break nocks. These are more durable. Also An example of how they work out of speed bows.
    Randy Oitker used a Matthews Monster and our original DEADX ,to break a balloon at 250 yds. The New VORTEX is an improved version of the DEADX. At high speed regular fletching will bend and distort . the solid glass filled nylon vanes on the Stealth and Vortex do not bend or distort. The less variables you have the more consistent accuracy you get.

Quote Originally Posted by kgtech View Post
    you did not answer the question " how do they work out of a speed bow? "
    I did a review on them myself with my Elite pulse heres the AT link http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2019873
    ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ....

Are glow in the dark nocks available? I shoot deer crossing archery hunters and would like to try the turbonock.

Quote Originally Posted by NYForesterXT View Post
    Are glow in the dark nocks available? I shoot deer crossing archery hunters and would like to try the turbonock.
    I have some Stealths, Vortex, and T-4 nocks that have a glow in the dark material in the plastic, They are not as bright as the electric lights that insert in nocks. They do give off a soft green glow that can be seen quite well in low light. They only need sunlight to recharge. You can also quick charge them with a small led flashlight by shining the light on them for about 1 minute.
    I have a very limited supply . If you want to try some. place an order and there is a request box - just ask for the glow in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by jjtrain44 View Post
    I did a review on them myself with my Elite pulse heres the AT link http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2019873
    I would also suggest reading his review and all the responses.

How do you like those arrows? I love mine. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYForesterXT View Post

Which nock would you reccomend for a PSE Omen? A speed bow!
    PSE Militia - Illinois Chapter
    PSE SUPER SHORT......SUPER fast
    2012 OMEN Pro- Faster then Fast..
    If GERONIMO had a PSE- we'd all be speaking APACHE!

I bought 2 dz of your nocks they fit the VAP,Deep Impact, Gnock size. I have broke 3 of them right at the arrow. I also notice that you dont offer the gnock size anymore is this becaus ethey are weak??thanks

The nocks are breaking!?
    PSE Militia - Illinois Chapter
    PSE SUPER SHORT......SUPER fast
    2012 OMEN Pro- Faster then Fast..
    If GERONIMO had a PSE- we'd all be speaking APACHE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmann View Post
    The nocks are breaking!?
    yup right at the arrow. makes for a intresting arrow flight when the nock snaps about 3 ft infront of the bow then its a bare shaft show. I had 2 break in 6 shots and dicided to look elsewhere. Shooting fobs now to no issues other then broken fobs. LOL I like group shooting at 60-70-80

60 yrd group
    Attached Images Attached Images

BROADHEAD TEST SHOTS RESIZED.jpgTEST MATERIALS.jpg

Over the past few weeks I have seen a good bit of disbelief about our products, much like ten years ago when I first invented them. Seems like a new generation of negativity has grown up on archery talk.
    I keep seeing the same issues as in the past coming up. The same questions, the same misconceptions ! I have been trying to figure a way to show how the extreme rotation of the Turbonock can be a benefit to hunters. and I think I finally have. Yesterday I took two arrows both with 55 gr. High Country broadheads. one with a Bohning nock and Blazers, the other with the TURBONOCK STEALTH. I shot them through a piece of 3/4 inch insulation foam to see if a difference in the wound generated could be seen. It can. I made a poster and put a bright light behind the foam insulation so you can see the damage each arrow did passing through the foam.
    This gave me another idea. I built some boxes out of the foam and am going to fill them with colored water, then film shooting several arrows through the boxes ( see poster) I am going to use two cameras so you will be able to see the entrance and the exit wound on the boxes. I will be doing the shooting myself rather than use a shooting maching since is seems a good many archers on this site do not believe in shooting machines! go figure??? I know that the box is not an animal but I do think the video will give some insight into just what high rotating broadheads do. and also what additional damage the Turbonock does on a pass through. It is raining now in NH but as soon as the weather clears we are going to do the test shoot and post it here on Archery Talk.
    I hope this video will attract a few brave souls to at least give our nocks a try. There are openings now on TEAM TURBONOCK and we are looking for hunters to try our new STEALTH and VORTEX this coming hunting season. If you have an interest private message me for details.

NOTE!!
    I am not putting down blazers in this test. They are probably the best fletch there is for hunting. I am also testing blazers with the T-4 nock to show what our nock can do for fletched setups.
    Years ago I had a problem when I posted a video showing the difference ibetween our product and FOBs . The FOBs are a good product. The TURBONOCKs just do something other fletching systems can not do.
    They mechanically stabilize you arrow instantly rather that using wind resistance the twist in the nock spins the arrow,just like rifling spins a bullet. Hmmmm! nobody fletches bullets? why?
    Last edited by turbonockguy; June 27th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

Spin testing Turbonocks
    There has been some concern that the new textured ends on the Stealth, Vortex, and T-6 nocks , because they do not fit tight like press in nocks will not center in the shaft and be unstable.
    In this video I put all the nocks through a spin checking tool. you can see for yourself.
    In one instance I spin an arrow with a wrap, and even the small change in the arrow surface shows up on the spin test tool.
    The reason for the Textured end on the nocks is to allow space for the nocks to develop a secure bond with the inside of the arrow shaft.
    This insures the nock does what it is supposed to do. -transfer the rotation to the arrow and also stay on the arrow as it passes through an animal causing additional wound damage.

Here is a new video explaining our products.

TURBONOCK STEALTH INFORMATION

TURBONOCK VORTEX INFORMATION

TURBONOCK T-4 INFORMATION