Archery Talk Forum banner

CABELAS 22 LR- 1000 rds 49.99 in stock FYI

4K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Prime#1 
#1 ·
Cabelas has Winchester 22 LR in stock at the moment, 1 per person for 49.99. I know this is Archery site but I know lots on here do shoot guns.

#5 ·
This is archery for sure but having said that, I use to get a brick at Wally World for $10.00. I've got a few thousand 22 bullets and never use them. Guess I ought to put them on the market!

#7 ·
If $50 is the cheapest 22LR ammo, I won't shoot mine anymore once my ammo runs out.

I have no trouble getting powder, lead and primers right now, I load for the bigger calibers/center fire.

#8 ·
Thanks for posting, it's just crazy how Obama screwed up gun and ammunition sales.

#21 ·
Yep, similar to around here. It is absolutely crazy how many people think that a bill that didn't pass will somehow affect the sale of rim fire ammo. I am about as far away from a liberal as you can get, but this mentality is nuts. Oh well it will die down and prices will come back to normal. Although the firearms/ammo/NRA have strongly come out in opposition to any possible bill that make restrict the 2nd amendment (I agree, except for increased background checks) I bet they are all laughing all the way to the bank and thanking the paranoia of several Americans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.