Get this.....

My woman is tiny.

24.5" draw length
39 pounds draw.
25.5", 217 grain VAP .900 spine arrow.

240 FPS!!

Yea..that's right.

240 FPS!!

Bowtech advertises the bow as 310 IBO but to attain those actual speeds it needs to be 322 IBO !!

It's a smokin' bow for sure. You should hear those arrows sizzle.
They are almost unaffected by cross winds too because they are so small in diameter.

WOW!!

#3 ·
hostage and cheapo sight, works but im sure you know about them.

the only bad part about these bows is down on the bottom end of DW, down at like 20ish the bow just feels so wierd. its hard to make a bow that has over 60# range great everywhere though.

#4 ·
I just bought one for my 9 year old son yesterday. I'm taking him to the shop today to get it set up. He doesn't know it yet because it's a surprise for his birthday!:eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion15:

He has never shot a bow before so I will be real interested in seeing how he does. With the range of adjustment these bows offer, he should be good for a long time (or at least until he is old enough to get a job and pay for a new one.):archery:

#5 ·
My wife's been shooting one for about 3 months now and really likes it. I didn't go all out with accessories, because I didn't know if she'd like archery, but I did change everything, because I wouldn't have wanted to shoot it as is. I put on a TR Revolution and Outlaw 4pin sight, and added an Axiom SSG stab. She's shooting 23 1/2 DL, but I haven't chrono'd her, yet, because we keep upping the DW, as she gets comfortable. It is a shooter, though. It's way more than a "beginner" bow. It's a great bow that just happens to be super adjustable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#6 ·
I got one for my son's 7th birthday one month ago. I have played around and finally got him comfortable at about 17.6" DL and 28lb DW for now. We are working on his technique and accuracy so maybe he can go deer hunting with it this winter. It really is a quality bow and should last him many years. Looking to get my daughter a (pink) one for her b'day

#16 ·
Not to rain on any parades but at a 17.6" DL and 28lbs, your son isn't going to be getting very much speed/KE/momentum from his setup. If you do take him hunting, you may need to keep the shots to under 10 yards. The bow shoots great and may seem fast but even a spit ball flies fast. It isn't going to kill anything though.

#7 ·
We have 2 my 11 year old son got his this january when he out grew his old bow, changed out the rest right away,(qad), he loves it. Then had to get one for my wife so we could shoot 3-d as a family. She had a guy at a 3-d shoot tell her that she should have her bow looked at because it looked like it was going to fall apart, she assured him it was ok. There is such a wide range of adjustment in these bows most people are used to seeing. I recommend this bow to anybody that has kids or beginners that knows how to set up a bow and
is willing to spend the money.

#8 ·
I was just looking at these, and was informed you could make all the adjustments necessary(DL and DW) without a bow press. I was considering one because my 4 year old keeps saying she wants a bow like daddy's and then my wife said she would consider starting to shoot. So I figured my wife would use it more, but if my daughter wanted to try it would be a somewhat painless adjustment to get her shooting in the yard with me. I also figured if neither of them liked it I would set up for for bowfishing or resell it and hope to make the majority of my money back. So with this being said, are this simple to adjust? Thanks you.

#9 ·
I have an IE and I took it to the archery shop in town to get it set up for DL and DW for initial set up. Get a shop to show u the different settings for ur wife and daughter and it can all b done without a press. I LoVE my bow! Got it in May and have been having a blast with it:)

#12 ·
I picked one up for my wife as well. Put a NAP Apache stabilizer on it so far. I picked that one for her because I took it off my bow so she could try it, as well as the small Octane one from my kids bow and she liked the Apache better. Wrist sling, arrow rest will be next. I'll see how far she wants to go with it before we decide how far to go with the sight but the one that comes on it is crap.

#13 ·
I got my wife this bow back in May and she loves it. Just hit 47lb DW so she can hunt deer this year. The only thing i changed on her bow was the sight and put on a 6" bstinger stab to fix the kick back she was getting at the shot. Like everyone before said.. the sight is horrible. She said it wasnt too bad to use, but im the one who has to keep adjusting it as her DW increases so it had to go.

#14 ·
I got this bow back in Feb. and it has performed very nice. The only thing I have changed on it is the sight. I went with a 5 pin sight from Trophy Ridge and I love it. Took a wild hog last weekend with it and cant wait till bow season open

#15 ·
This is my first compound bow -- (and first bow since childhood) -- loving my choice to go with the infinite edge ..

Been able to do all my own tinkering to get the bow setup right for me... played around with 26", 26.5", 27", and 27.5" .. until i settled on 27" because it felt the most comfortable .. --

started shooting 4 weeks ago at 40# .. and now i'm at 46.5# .. -- planning on going up to 52 eventually and finally will settle at 58# ..

.. So nice that all of this can be done with simple changes to the bow, and anyone can do it..

if it was just as easy to pick the right arrows .. -- currently shooting Victory Vforce 400 @ 26" .. which i know is way overspined .. --

I'm thinking about buying some Bemen ICS bowhunter 500's @ 27" with 85g tips .. (just shooting target and 3d) -- and shooting that up to 58# ..

whats everyone else shooting on the IE?

#19 ·
i got this as my first bow, and i am in love with it, shoot it about every other day, its perfect! only thing is after you get used to it, you want to upgrade all the parts it came with, which i am still doing! lol
ahhhh, looove this bow!!
and ricardo, i am shooting 27" 45lb currently, with beman ics bowhunter 500s go for it!
when i was shooting sub 40 when i first started shooting i was using beman ics hunter jrs lol

#23 ·
I got one for myself & subsequently got another for my husband. We are both happy with them. We found that we needed to replace the sights pretty quickly. I have replaced the rest (I don't remember the specifics at the moment) & my husband will need to by the summer. The brushes on the included rest wear out kind of quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.