Thread: Mathews Chill

Mathews Chill

Has anyone experienced any tuning or timing issues? Been a solo cam shooter for awhile and thinking of going to the Chill but dont want to mess with timing issues.

Thanks for your input

I ordered mine back in November and have had it for about 5 months without any issues. It's a sweet bow!

Quote Originally Posted by Z7lonewolf View Post
    Has anyone experienced any tuning or timing issues? Been a solo cam shooter for awhile and thinking of going to the Chill but dont want to mess with timing issues.

Thanks for your input
    I was wondering the same thing... I don't think I would ever go back to a dual cam bow just for the simple fact that they require more tuning as a whole. That is why I am so surprised at how well the chill has taken off.
    Elite Energy 35
    Elite Tour
    Gold Tip
    Scott
    CBE

All the bows in the monster lineup are great shooters. Sometimes I think guys put too much thought into it, but they stay "tuned".
    I had a Monster 7.0 for two years and never did anything with it once it was setup originally. Strings didn't stretch, no peep rotation. It was my bow to end all bows, and then the Chill came out. I didn't think they could improve upon perfection. :-D

had mine for 3 months,the shop set me up and its still dead nut accurate. ive owned all the top bows and the chill whoops them all.the most accurate out to 60 yards so far. this is coming from a hoyt lover. no mushy back wall, your draw length just has to be perfect , and i did that by adjusting my d loop. love this bow
    Athens

After 750 shots not one problem...knock on wood...

I've had my chill for 6 months now and I like it a lot. Didn't have any problems with it. Great shooter.

Mine shoots is a tack driver with no problems.
    In Him,
    WaipioPastor

Thanks for the replys....I got the tactical
    chill.jpg