a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Tac Elite

Tac Elite

I noticed that if you go to PSE's web site that they no longer display the Tac series crossbows. Is that a bad sign? Anybody know what's going on?

I noticed that also, I hope they are just updating the information and not discontinuing the Tac series altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by featherman View Post
    I noticed that if you go to PSE's web site that they no longer display the Tac series crossbows. Is that a bad sign? Anybody know what's going on?
    That is very interesting indeed. They have been amazingly slow at getting the 2013 models into the shops; could they have pulled the plug on these x-bows ???

They already started taking preorders, So hopefully they didn't just drop the Tac line altogether. It could be they got tired of all the inquiries about the release date and just pulled the info from their web page.

I just checked the PSE site again and the Tac Elite is listed again, it also said limited availability.

We just took delivery on our first shipment of TAC Elite crossbows.

Now that I have had a chance to verify that the prototype we had been lent last winter was the same as the recently delivered ones, I'll be publishing my review later this week.
    Sitka Gear clothing -- 2013 models are here
    Large selection of Eberlestock and Badlands packs - Eberlestock Gunslinger
    PSE Tac -- Most experienced TAC 15/Elite Crossbow Dealer
    Tac15forum.com -- Learn and share. Take this tool to its ultimate limits
    TAC Elite Review Article -- "I became a TAC dealer because my TAC 15i put 6 arrows into 1.875 inches at 100 yards."

Here is the review article.

We shipped our first batch of the new ones last week.