Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT in 2016? Any ideas

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT in 2016? Any ideas

They are already starting to promote. Who do you think the next president will be?
    Marco Rubio
    Chris Christie
    Hilary Clinton
    Jeb Bush
    Condoleezza Rice
    Paul Ryan
    Joe Biden
    Elizabeth Warren
    or someone else

I started Archery History and Archery Talk to give archers a good true source of information, to have archers ask and answer questions and solve problems, and to see many of the bows and ideas from the past. It is also a way for me to give back the sport.
    Archers Helping Archers. Most important - Enjoy shooting and have fun.

welcome to the PRM
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

A TRUE Republican would be nice...not a RHINO...

No one with a "D" behind their name hopefully

Re: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT in 2016? Any ideas

True Republicans don't have much of a shot in today's socially liberal society.

Hillary or Chris Christie is my best guess.

Sent via satellite
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Kansas, then Baghdad, then back to Alaska
    Seriously, does anyone truly care? How about congress? As much as we blame president obama/bush, how about our congress----who I put below the Taliban, but above lawyers. why even waste our time, a trillion dollars will be spent via campaigning, for what, change that won't happen? At least change for the good of America that is.
    "You don't aim at the X ring, You aim at the center of the X ring"

Obama

Unfortunately a poitician! But i would like to see Rand Paul, he couldn't pick Paul Ryan as a running mate...no one would know he was on the ticket!

I wish Uncle Ted would run

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 PSE REVENGE
    Bomar Stop, Qad pro hd rest
    Spot Hogg "Hogg It" Trophy Ridge React One
    Easton Axis 340's Vendetta Enforcer
    Hot Shot Tempest, Breathn Strings and Tune

If the repubs run a conservative it will be a repub. If they run a lib it will be a dem. When they run a lib people stay home and vote third party. That's what happened last election. Conservatives don't want to vote for a lib and the us populace by almost a 2 to 1 margin identifies themselves as conservative. I truly believe that after 8 years of the bozo in chief we couldn't take another 4 year's of a lib. The only time a lib politician was honest he lost 49 out of 50 states. Mondale was. They learned. honest and said he waould raise taxes and got destroyed. Now all libs say they won't raise your taxes, get elected and do it anyway
    Bear truth 2 28" 66lbs
    NAP quicktune 1000
    Gold tip Nugent Sig Series
    Tru-glo 5 pin
    M100 gr. Muzzy MX-3

I would like to see Rand Paul win it in 2016. He and Ted Cruz are on a very short list of politicians that I support.

It doesn't matter--no offense, of course.
    Whatever their particular stripe, I wish an honest person would run.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by archeryhistory View Post
    They are already starting to promote. Who do you think the next president will be?
    Marco Rubio
    Chris Christie
    Hilary Clinton
    Jeb Bush
    Condoleezza Rice
    Paul Ryan
    Joe Biden
    Elizabeth Warren
    or someone else

Who is talking Elizabeth Warren? She makes Obie look conservative. Fire breathing Liberal in every sense of the word. It won't be Condy; milquetoast Republicans need not apply. She reminds me of Jerry Ford; amusingly harmless ...well, except that she's a woman and she's black. The fun is going to be watching the Republicans struggle with this, watching the scrum that is going to come. The Dems are all just hiding in the bushes waiting for Queen Hillary to make her announcement, one way or the other. Her Bengazi testimony will hurt her but she's one half of one of the most lethal and ruthless political machines to come along in decades. Trust in Bill: he'll find a way.

...Biden? Seriously? The Daily Show probably has an empty chair waiting for him as we speak. Or the Bill Mahr show. Somebody said "Uncle Ted"; if you'd like to see your party get absolutely whitewashed and become even more irrelevant than it is now, by all means, trot him out onto the stage.

There's an election that would make us all shoot ourselves! Warren versus Nugent. That one will have even the most die hard Atheist begging for the Rapture.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Jeb Bush if he were to run. Not saying he's my pick but I think he would be formidible. He has the gravitas some say his brother lacked, was a popular govenor and can secure a decent percentage of the Hispanic vote. That's if he can get his mom to vote for him.
    A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm.

We need a constitutionalist

Quote Originally Posted by posco View Post
    Jeb Bush if he were to run. Not saying he's my pick but I think he would be formidible. He has the gravitas some say his brother lacked, was a popular govenor and can secure a decent percentage of the Hispanic vote. That's if he can get his mom to vote for him.

...get your new computer yet, or are we still struggling along with an under powered lappy?

You think the country is ready for episode three of the Bush saga? He certainly comes across as a more polished version of his brother and he could probably deliver more Hispanic southern voters than did either of the previous two Republicans. He's been out of the spotlight for awhile now so I've forgotten all the things I probably didn't like about him; GOP establishment candidate, is my memory of him. Bush/Ayotte would be formidable.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by DeepFried View Post
    True Republicans don't have much of a shot in today's socially liberal society.

Hillary or Chris Christie is my best guess.

Sent via satellite
    If Chris Christie runs in the primaries and gets knocked out the swing voters will swing left. If Chris Christie wins the nomination the social conservatives will stay home. Either way this helps the Democrats, so it's a win/win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewmn View Post
    If Chris Christie runs in the primaries and gets knocked out the swing voters will swing left. If Chris Christie wins the nomination the social conservatives will stay home. Either way this helps the Democrats, so it's a win/win situation.

They still have Howard Taft's bathtub kicking around somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
    If the repubs run a conservative it will be a repub. If they run a lib it will be a dem. When they run a lib people stay home and vote third party. That's what happened last election. Conservatives don't want to vote for a lib and the us populace by almost a 2 to 1 margin identifies themselves as conservative. I truly believe that after 8 years of the bozo in chief we couldn't take another 4 year's of a lib. The only time a lib politician was honest he lost 49 out of 50 states. Mondale was. They learned. honest and said he waould raise taxes and got destroyed. Now all libs say they won't raise your taxes, get elected and do it anyway
    In the last Repub primary, I think Santorum came the closest to being that conservative, and I was rooting for him. But it seems the majority of Repub voters wanted a moderate. Who's to say if Santorum would have done any better? If he were to run again in 2016, he wouldn't have Obama to run against, and I'd vote for him.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-robert-costa
    Almost everybody has written off Rick Santorum as a 2016 contender — everybody, that is, except Rick Santorum.

Behind the scenes, the former Pennsylvania senator is quietly preparing for another presidential run. Trips to Iowa are in the works, he’s meeting daily with his advisers, and he’s already fine-tuning his message for the early primaries.

Hints of that pitch came last Thursday during a fiery speech at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s summer conference. Santorum cast himself as a populist conservative. “When all you do is talk to people who are owners,” he warned, the GOP becomes nothing more than a social club for entrepreneurs.

For Santorum, it marked the start of his unofficial campaign. He tells me he plans to build upon his speech’s theme in the coming months, positioning himself as a conservative outsider.

“Some of the Wall Street folks have hijacked the party,” he says. “But we can’t just be a party that’s aligned with where the money comes from.”

Santorum, who started his career as a congressman from western Pennsylvania, says the Republican party has failed to connect with the voters who were the foundation of Ronald Reagan’s coalition. Too often, he says, it strains to appeal to blue bloods, rather than blue collars.
    "Outside of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I see no hope for mankind." Billy Graham
    "It's an election year... read everything with a huge dose of salt... and make sure you vote for the right incumbent." Elvis_Is_Dead
    "Yo Mama! Look at all the baby eaters crying 'tasteless'!" Elvis_Is_Dead

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    We need a constitutionalist
    Won't happen my love
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Won't happen my love
    sorry juan
    "Outside of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I see no hope for mankind." Billy Graham
    "It's an election year... read everything with a huge dose of salt... and make sure you vote for the right incumbent." Elvis_Is_Dead
    "Yo Mama! Look at all the baby eaters crying 'tasteless'!" Elvis_Is_Dead

Quote Originally Posted by JC-XT View Post
    I would like to see Rand Paul win it in 2016. He and Ted Cruz are on a very short list of politicians that I support.
    I agree!

The parties will nominate whomever has the most money coming in and can withstand all their mediocre or poor polling and results all the way up to the primary....oh wait that happened with Romney already. Never was a front runner, just kept spending - all while the Reps kept pulling another one off the bench only to find out a scandal/skeleton was only a step behind them.

Christie I could maybe get behind - but to be honest Id really like to see someone spring up, new - fresh and not bought by special interests......OK back to my dreamland now, cuz thats the only way thats going to happen.
    Kevin Garceau

Owner: G-Force Archery and Outdoors
    Custom high performance arrows built to your needs.
    I can help with any and all archery accessory needs at competitive pricing

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    They still have Howard Taft's bathtub kicking around somewhere.

...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

At this point I'm hoping for a free and fair election.

Quote Originally Posted by auwood74 View Post
    I wish Uncle Ted would run

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Why? So he can further bury the GOP?

Sent via satellite
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast