a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT in 2016? Any ideas

I wish a true Libertarian would emerge and have a good chance at the White house, but unfortunately I don't see that happening without the financial and structural support of the 2 big parties. Both the Republicans and Democrats have gotten away from the Constitution and do not believe in true freedom. If the election were held today I would most likely vote for and predict Hilary to win. That being said, so much can change in 3 years so time will tell how the political landscape twist and turn between now and then.

Mathews ZXT
    29" draw 62# draw weight
    Axion SSG Lite Stabilizer
    QAD HDX Rest
    Montana Black Gold Flashpoint Sight

Quote Originally Posted by posco View Post
    You mentioned a few months back that typing on these was like tryig to punch Chiclets. Werd! I spent the money to get the registry repair but that didn't help much. If it were not my only means of communication with the ouside world it would already be in the brook running through the back yard.

Bush has been vetted and we know what we are getting with him so the question with Ayotte would be whether she could stand up under the scrutiny they'd put her under. She could probably manage it.
    chicklets? buy a mac?

Quote Originally Posted by tyepsu View Post
    I wish a true Libertarian would emerge and have a good chance at the White house, but unfortunately I don't see that happening without the financial and structural support of the 2 big parties. Both the Republicans and Democrats have gotten away from the Constitution and do not believe in true freedom. If the election were held today I would most likely vote for and predict Hilary to win. That being said, so much can change in 3 years so time will tell how the political landscape twist and turn between now and then.
    pretty sad isnt it.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    That was awesome! ...I've got a new ring tone for my phone. That one got bookmarked; you da' man, K.
    I thought you might appreciate that.
    ...evil comes right off with a little paint thinner.
    - mattawamkeag

You mentioned a few months back that typing on these was like tryig to punch Chiclets. Werd! I spent the money to get the registry repair but that didn't help much. If it were not my only means of communication with the ouside world it would already be in the brook running through the back yard.

Bush has been vetted and we know what we are getting with him so the question with Ayotte would be whether she could stand up under the scrutiny they'd put her under. She could probably manage it.

Well, between school teachers and social workers and political wonks and minor cattle Barons, ...there are 5 laptops scattered around this place. There is one big ol' behemoth desk top number firmly planted just off the walk in pantry (don't ask) ...but it's always tuned into 'Maine Capital Connection' which feeds live video from the musty halls of Augusta all day, ...and God help the poor bahstahd who dares turn it off to check on his buds in the PRM.

Playing with Chicklettes doesn't get any easier practice. I have to retype half of this crap because my fingers hit three at a time.

Ayotte is tough and conservative; NH likes her.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

What election?
    Duck or Bleed.

Marco Rubio or Rand Paul.
    Airborne Archery LLC, Authorized Obsession Dealer, Authorized Athens Archery DealerAuthorized Diamond, Styker & Octane Dealer
    2014 Obsession Phoenix, Spot Hogg Hogg-It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver
    2014 Obsession Evolution, Athens Testament, Spott Hogg Hogg It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver

I am still trying to accept the results of the last election!

Hopefully there will not be an election...
    I tried to add a signature but my pen ruined the screen

Re: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT in 2016? Any ideas

I actually really like Cristie. He comes across as a straight shooter who doesn't mince words. He has been pretty impressive in his relatively short political career. And even though its nothing to base a vote on he earned some respect points when I watched him on letterman. Just something about the guy that I feel good about. Call it gut instinct.

Rand paul is another great candidate, however I do not see him getting the backing necessary to make a serious run at presidency. I do not see paul ryan as a candidate for president either. I do see him as a good choice to run again as someone's running mate. Who ever chooses him will be a force. Jeb Bush seems ok. Haven't really done much research on him but I will if he is still in consideration. Going to be hard to pencil in a vote for the bush trilogy. Who can say though. I wish Hillary would go back to whatever part of hell she crawled out of. If she is elected its a sure sign of the apocalypse. I will stock up on water, military rations and a good zombie gun. Hoping that the bengazi deal put the kibosh on that though. Now if her husband was running! Id vote in slick willy in a new york minute.

sent from my LG Escape.
    Lethal Injection Archery

Hillary?

Posco, from another man with large hands, go and spend 10 or 20 bucks on a USB keyboard.
    You get a fullsize keyboard, but it'll plug into your usb port on the lappy. That way you don't have to fight the chiclet war.

I like having a laptop for travel and whatnot, can't do the tablets yet, and smartphone keyboards are too small as yet. But a USB keyboard, especially at home, makes life nice. And you don't have to employ the swamp yankee/hillbilly tactic of tossing things in the crick.
    - mattawamkeag

Quote Originally Posted by Kb83 View Post
    I actually really like Cristie. He comes across as a straight shooter who doesn't mince words. He has been pretty impressive in his relatively short political career. And even though its nothing to base a vote on he earned some respect points when I watched him on letterman. Just something about the guy that I feel good about. Call it gut instinct.

Rand paul is another great candidate, however I do not see him getting the backing necessary to make a serious run at presidency. I do not see paul ryan as a candidate for president either. I do see him as a good choice to run again as someone's running mate. Who ever chooses him will be a force. Jeb Bush seems ok. Haven't really done much research on him but I will if he is still in consideration. Going to be hard to pencil in a vote for the bush trilogy. Who can say though. I wish Hillary would go back to whatever part of hell she crawled out of. If she is elected its a sure sign of the apocalypse. I will stock up on water, military rations and a good zombie gun. Hoping that the bengazi deal put the kibosh on that though. Now if her husband was running! Id vote in slick willy in a new york minute.

sent from my LG Escape.
    I don't know what to think of Christie. I can't figure out if he's a bully who shouts people down because they have less power and sucks up to those who have more, or if he just has a hot temper and a spine.
    I lean toward him being a bully. He's got an awfully sharp tongue, even for a guy from Jersey.
    He also probably won't go along with my plan to build a border fence around New Jersey and deport Jersey transplants back to Jersey. I call it the "clean up America one loudmouth at a time" campaign. It's quite popular here.

Rand is too libertarian for the status quo right wingers who want to keep their cash flowing, and too much of a sell out for libertarians. He's managed to alienate almost the entirety of his base by vacillating from libertarian to party yesman and back several times.

Ah, the halcyon days of Slick Willy. When the biggest problem at the white house was a stained dress and a chunky intern with a big mouth.
    - mattawamkeag

That will be ME.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by kraven View Post
    But a USB keyboard, especially at home, makes life nice. And you don't have to employ the swamp yankee/hillbilly tactic of tossing things in the crick.
    Thanks for the tip, k-man. This thing is becoming dated and it's time for a new one. I'm running Windows XP and it seems the drivers are out of date and Microsoft is done sending them so I have to buy them. Computers have become so inexpensive it hardly seems worth the aggravation to mess around.

I'll keep the idea in mind if I go the laptop route again.
    A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm.

I have full-size keys on this laptop, and on my outdated old one, too. I just don't like the flatness of the keyboard, so I often prop it up at an angle which also helps it run cooler.

For less than the cost of a smart phone you can get a decent, operable laptop.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by archeryhistory View Post
    They are already starting to promote. Who do you think the next president will be?
    Marco Rubio
    Chris Christie
    Hilary Clinton
    Jeb Bush
    Condoleezza Rice
    Paul Ryan
    Joe Biden
    Elizabeth Warren
    or someone else
    Right now I'm pulling for Rubio. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he will set will with the minorities.
    <>< ~ 1BowHuntnChick ~ ><>
    "I'm a poor sinner and nothing at all, but Jesus is my all in all"

Quote Originally Posted by kraven View Post
    I don't know what to think of Christie. I can't figure out if he's a bully who shouts people down because they have less power and sucks up to those who have more, or if he just has a hot temper and a spine.
    I lean toward him being a bully. He's got an awfully sharp tongue, even for a guy from Jersey.
    He also probably won't go along with my plan to build a border fence around New Jersey and deport Jersey transplants back to Jersey. I call it the "clean up America one loudmouth at a time" campaign. It's quite popular here.

Ah, the halcyon days of Slick Willy. When the biggest problem at the white house was a stained dress and a chunky intern with a big mouth.
    Yes the good old day. I bet people wouldn't complain today if the worst obama did was get a bj. People never realized how good we had it. Until we had a simple minded texan with a vendetta and a muslim who wants to be ruler of the universe.

As I said I am undecided in Cristie. I see your view point on him and can understand it. I am not yet informed enough to make a decision on him. I will be if that time comes. I like his grit though. I also like how he has handles himself during his time as governor. How ever if he truly is nothing more than a jumbo sized bully he has no place in the top office. Time will tell.

sent from my LG Escape.
    Lethal Injection Archery

Kb83, it's possible that having someone who is actually transparent (wysiwyg) might be refreshing, even if he is a bully.
    I mean, O is a snake in the grass. He's a great smile and a pretty face plastered over a sociopath who bombs out kids and lies to our faces.

Perhaps a simpler man like Christie would be a nice change of pace. At least we'd know what we're getting into, man.
    - mattawamkeag

That is very true and a great point. And at this point a bully may be exactly what's needed to straighten out washington. The biggest question is if those with the money and power decide that 4 years have been long enough for him to strengthen his campaign and be a formidable opponent for who ever is riding the other ticket. I will say that if elected his feed bill should be deducted from his salary. Otherwise That could really hurt our national deficit.

sent from my LG Escape.
    Lethal Injection Archery

Lol, if Christie could knock heads in DC and effect some positive change, I'd build a chicken house in my backyard and send him free chicken wings on the regular.

If he likes biscuits, I'd get a dairy cow and make my own buttermilk. I'd fatten that fool up even more. He'd be ordering suits from Omar the Tentmaker.
    - mattawamkeag

Lmao sounds like a game plan!

sent from my LG Escape.
    Lethal Injection Archery

I'll raise the pigs for the sausage gravy and bacon.

sent from my LG Escape.
    Lethal Injection Archery

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123