Thread: cracker bow strings

cracker bow strings

I am going to be replacing my strings in the near future and was wondering to use carters or winners choice. any suggestions. I shoot a Diamond Machete.

For a much lower price, you are getting top notch strings. I recommend Carter's Archery strings. I have the option of selling Winners Choice to my customers, but I only sell and recommend Crackers' strings. He uses 452X material, does great with the servings and offers a wide variety of colors. He even did a pink/white combo for one of my customers...yeah, that sticks out! I have his strings on my bows and have 0 complaints. He also has a no peep rotation guarantee. With all that, plus a lower cost, it just makes sense to get your strings from Crackers. Hope this helps you,
    Jim

I would highly recommend crackers strings. I have them on all my bows and I will continue to use them on any other bows I may purchase.
    Evan

Carter's

I just had Mike make strings for mine and my son's bows, and all I can say is they are great. Mike makes a quality string at a reasonable price with zero peep rotation, he shot them in to make sure that they were solid and had no problems. Both bows also picked up 20 fps from the original strings, with a little help from has magic. When I first got them back I went out and shot a 3 arrow group at 20 yards just to see how well they were setup. The first group that I shot I could cover with a half dollar and that was before I fine tuned it.

Mike will make just about any color combination that you could want. He called me and said he had one little problem, he made my son's strings before he noticed that I taped an envelope to the outside of the box, my fault I should of told him. I asked in the letter if he could make the strings to match the color of the wrist sling on my son's bow and Mike had made them a camo color that I had talked to Mike about for my bow. I told him don't worry about it not a big deal, but that wasn't good enough for him, he was making another set that matched and said he was sorry that it would take an extra day. Now that is going above and beyond.

I will post some pictures of the quality he puts into his strings tonight. The servings are percise and very tight, just plain great workmanship.
    Crackerized Alien-X 60# 28.5" 306 FPS, Gold Tip Pro 5575, 2" Blazers, Bowmanhunter Wraps, Whisker Biscuit , Lone Wolf Sit & Climb, HHA 5519 XL, Archery Innovations Anchor Sight, 100gr Epic XC3 Broadheads, Posten 10" Woodsman Stab, RedHDCharm Loop and Serving Material,

My biggest fear is that when I'm dead and gone My wife will sell my Archery Equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thanks for all the help. I believe I will get a cracker string. Also it sounds like he will fine tune the string to the bow if you send it to him. Is it worth it to send him my bow? Also if not where can I get the strings.

Crackers, highly recomended.
    He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.

- Kane

It's well worth sending the bow to him, but he will also sell you a string. You don't have to send the bow, that's just one of the good things aout Mike.

What kind of pricing does he have? I am looking at getting some single color strings for my bow.
    2013 Elite Answer

U.S Army Combat Engineer 96-99 "ESSAYONS"

Crackers

Mike will sell you the strings, but I would recommend sending him the bow, it will come back shooting faster and quieter than you could believe. I could be wrong but I don't think mike charges any extra for multi-color strings like some places do. I'm not sure on price, but he is reasonable. I never asked Mike what the final cost was, he put strings, a Winstalker cable gaurd, a STS and tuned my bow, it went on my credit card so I will know when I get my statement. He told me what the string cost was and it was cheaper than most and that was installed and shot to make sure the peep won't move. Mike had the peep and Dloop perfectly located and tied in. All I can say is you won't go wrong if Mike works on your bow.
    Crackerized Alien-X 60# 28.5" 306 FPS, Gold Tip Pro 5575, 2" Blazers, Bowmanhunter Wraps, Whisker Biscuit , Lone Wolf Sit & Climb, HHA 5519 XL, Archery Innovations Anchor Sight, 100gr Epic XC3 Broadheads, Posten 10" Woodsman Stab, RedHDCharm Loop and Serving Material,

My biggest fear is that when I'm dead and gone My wife will sell my Archery Equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thumbs up Carter's Archery

Quote Originally Posted by sapper1
    What kind of pricing does he have? I am looking at getting some single color strings for my bow.
    Usually when he shows me the total I look up and say "What did you forget to charge me for?"

Seriously, call Mike at 816-232-2577. He can answer your question (s). Carter's Archery custom strings and Crackerizing falls under the MUST HAVE column for my bow.
    John
    ArcheryTalk is a Gun Free Zone. Check out www.GunTalkWorld.com for gun related items.
    Sending payment via PayPal Gift option? Bad idea

John I'm sorry I'll charge you more next time
    North American Safari Pro Staff
    Team BowTech
    QAD Pro Tech
    BowTech, Diamond, PSE, New Breed, Strother Archery
    cartersarchery.net

cracker's strings

"just get them", you will, in no way, be dis-satisfied ! Top notch strings and very top notch guy to deal with.....
    "Special Thanks" to
    Vic's Archery, St. Joe, Mo. 816-232- 3450
    John 3:16
    "The only person to beat is the man in the mirror..."

Crackers may say we've created a 57 ton gorilla with all the praises from happy customers but he wouldn't be Da'Man unless he was

Mike's craftmanship is second to none
    here's a close look of the servings on my last set of strings:
    Attached Images Attached Images