a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Horton Sold!!

Horton Sold!!

I heard a rumor from a fairly reliable source that Tenpoint has purchased Horton. I wounder how all this will shake out? Will the Horton brand & their RDT line of bows survive? Loads of questions.............Hopefull y this will help out some hunters with problem Hortons at some point.....This should be interesting!

I bought two Horton Havocs. Have had nothing but problems with both of them. One mech. problems the other the scope won't adjust to the right. Norton is garbage what a waste of 1400 bucs. Gave up trying to get help. I went and bought a Ten Point.
    Mathews Monster 09
    z7 extreme blacked out
    both have spott hog real deal
    QAD pro rest

I hadn't realized Horton sold and stopped by to drop my bow off for repair. Well, I think we are gonna be out of luck. Been having a back and forth with Tenpoint. Hopefully I will get some better answers after today though. I finally think customer device has pointed me in the right direction. Will keep ya posted.

Hope it all works out for you and all owners of Horton bows
    2015 PSE Decree (on order soon) HHA Optimizer, Gold Tip Hunters, Grim Reaper Fatal Steel, Axion Stab, Axion Pulse rest , Ridgerunner Sling

Isn't that just great. We just bought a brotherhood crossbow a month before this : /

Horton infringed on Scorpyd