a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuge Joins Mathews

Here is my take on it. He supports hunting and the 2nd amendment why should anyone care who's stuff he shoots. I mean like him or not he is not trying to take away anyone's rights away or force his opinion. He is always fighting for our rights, although some don't agree with his methods.

I think it's great! NOT that I like Mathews, but if nothing else, it sure stirs up some attention.
    Is there really a bow company that you would stick with if another TOP brand offered you THOUSANDS of dollars to shoot?
    99.99% would be lying if they said that couldn't be paid Ted's level of cash to shoot another top brand.
    Better archery through science.
    Vectrix XL #60 31.5"
    Strother Moxie #50 31.5"
    www.carbofastdirect.com

why is everyone making a big deal bout this? its all bout the money and anyone on here would have done the same, plus mathews is the best and you can only live in denial so long.

Lol!!!
    Better archery through science.
    Vectrix XL #60 31.5"
    Strother Moxie #50 31.5"
    www.carbofastdirect.com

The truth hurts but the CREED IS STUPID accurate like you read about it!

its a perfect move for Ted...as Mathews TV producer is now producing the spirit of the wild tv show that he pick up the Mathews bow, it can only make the show better and send out the message clearer
    everything is more fun in kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by jjtrain44 View Post
    I don't personally shoot a Mathews but all i can say is well done Mathews Ted has a huge following and Mathews already sells a ton of bows now i'm sure with Ted's supporters they will sell more. Can't hate on Mathews for being buisness smart, or Ted for gettin paid. I would highly doubt very many on this site would walk away from Mathews if they came callin with money in hand.
    I for one would not walk away.
    Mathews Z7 Xtreme, Qad HDX, HHA Xl 5519, Ktech 3 Stab, Ktech ksb1, Focus Grip, GoldTip Hunter Pro 7595 Arrows, T5 Arrow Web, and Truball Release. Mathews and loving it !!

From what I can understand Martin just laidoff a bunch of guys on Monday, the Nuge must have been on the cutting board also.

Quote Originally Posted by lunglancer View Post
    I for one would not walk away.
    me either i shoot an Elite right now but if any bow company came calling at my door with an offer for what these guys get given to them i'll shoot their bow
    ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ....

Quote Originally Posted by neverstopchasin View Post
    why is everyone making a big deal bout this? its all bout the money and anyone on here would have done the same, plus mathews is the best and you can only live in denial so long.
    Awesome...Ted kills deer 15-20 yards away @ 48#s....pretty sure he would crush them w Miranda Lambert's bow. Just saying, the dude practices a ton & he shoots a 1,000.00 bow because they pay him a pile to do it. Long live Uncle Ted & his understanding of Capitalism!

Mathews, although I wouldn't pay for one, was smart paying/supporting a man like Ted. I like them, Matthews, a ton more for going w Ted & he is like any of us....would you take 30% more $ to use the same tool to do your thing? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by alfabuck View Post
    Best of luck to the both of them.

Sent from my Pro 22 at 300fps
    Yep

Maybe Ted is paying Mathews---!!

BEAR BOWS ARE MADE IN GAINESVILLE, FL USA

Matthews is a fan boy brand. Look at the numbers and real world facts my friend...Technically speaking, Bear's Motive 6 (when compared by Archery Trade's recent 2013 flagship bow test) completely owned Matthews, Hoyt, Bowtech, and PSE in every category that matters. Faster, less noise, less vibration, etc...The numbers don't lie, you just like Mathews because you can't figure out how to remove the 40 inch decal on the back of your truck and you listen to everything you hear on TV from celebrity bowhunters that endorse their mediocre bow line. Then you claim Bear is made in China? Never has been...never will be. All of Bear's compound hunting bows and trad bows have been made in the US in the same factory that Fred Bear built in the 70's in Gainesville, FL. (before that Bear was made in Michigan). Fred Bear would be proud of what his company has become. I guess it must seem odd to buy a bow because of it's performance rather than just following the crowd and accepting mediocre/over priced bows because you are told they are "cool".
    Bear Anarchy Shadow Target bow. Trophy Ridge Tack Driver Rest. Doinker V bars and Stabilizers. Specialty Archery V-bar mod. Carbon Express CXL Pro 350's. Spott Hogg Saturday Night Special Release, Sure Loc Sight Base with Viper 6x Sight housing.

Uncle Ted had been Martin for years so I kinda was surprised. Figured he was a little to outspoken for them. With everything nowadays being about $ maybe nothing should be surprising. If Martin would like to sponsor me I would remind them I am currently a free agent and open to negotiate.
    "Even if you fall on your face you're still moving forward." ............. Victor Kiam

I know this comment was almost a year ago but they do show repeats of the show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123