Ted Nugent Joins Mathews Family

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

To millions of music lovers, Ted Nugent has carved a permanent place in rock & roll history as
    the guitar-shredding showman, selling more than 40 million albums, performing more than 6,400
    high-octane concerts, and continuing to set attendance records at venues around the globe.
    To further millions, Nugent is the nation’s most outspoken proponent of our 1st and 2nd
    Amendment rights, conducting thousands of pro-gun, pro-freedom, pro-America interviews in
    major media worldwide. He has served continuously on the Board of Directors of the NRA
    since his initial election in 1995, where he consistently sets records for amassing the highest
    number of votes received by an individual board member.
    “We are a proud supporter of our Second Amendment rights—rights that protect all other
    freedoms. We stand firmly with Ted Nugent and the Americans that continue to make their
    voices heard and who choose freedom, stated Mathews Inc. President Stephen McPherson.
    Nugent is dedicated to preserving our great outdoor heritage for future generations and we are
    proud to welcome him and wife Shemane, to Team Mathews!”
    When asked about the new partnership Nugent said, “The mystical flight of the arrow has always
    been a guiding force for my quality of life and now Mathews has truly supercharged the hunt!
    I’m proud to be a part of a company who stands up for our God-given rights and makes
    equipment second to none. I just love my new Creed and don’t think I’ve ever shot this accurate
    in my entire bowhunting life!” Also joining the Mathews family is Ted’s wife, Shemane. “I’ve
    been shooting bows for twenty-four years but never had one that felt so good from the first
    moment I shot it. My Mathews Jewel is lightweight, yet powerful and accurate. Every woman
    needs a Jewel!” Shemane stated.
    Catch the award-winning Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild television show—seen exclusively on
    Outdoor Channel--where he proudly serves as ambassador for bowhunting and now, the largest
    bow manufacturer in the world—Mathews Inc!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TedNugent.jpg 
Views:	634 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	1701156

For more information, visit mathewsinc.com

AT News

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I thought Matt was a christian man...I guess business comes before values.
    Elite Pure, VaporTrail Pro V, CE Mach 5, SH Hogg-it, SH Wiseguy, Catfish Customs

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

"I met him,fifteen years ago;i was told there was nothing left;no reason,no conscience,no understanding;and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong.I met this six-year old child,with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes...the devil's eyes.I spent eight years trying to reach him,and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because i realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil"

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

......And.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    +1

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    The Original Bling Sling
    Level 3-NTS Coach, USA Archery
    Mathews Factory Staff, Zeiss Sports Optics Pro Staff
    AAE Staff, I Shoot A STAN and a Mathews Halon X Pro

Boy, Johnny on the spot, huh? Where ya been, AT News? There have been 15 threads about this since yesterday.

Money talks...

The truth hurts but the CREED is stupid accurate like you read about it!

This horse is not only dead and beaten, but now is being defiled in unspeakable ways.

Quote Originally Posted by drenalin ld View Post
    The truth hurts but the CREED is stupid accurate like you read about it!
    LOL, does it hold itself?

I wonder if this means Ted will also be playing McPherson guitars.
    Mathews Monster Wake, Bowman Accu-Riser I and II, OK Renegade 8, Hamskea Versa Rest , Hogg Father Sight , AEP Snyper Stabilizers, AEP QDs, Easton Axis and Easton Hexx arrows, Carter Insatiable, TruBall HBX, Carter Brass Insatiable, Carter Brass Just-B Cuz
    Scorpyd Crossbows... nothing else compares Hidden Content Zeiss Victory HT 10x42 binocular...simply superb Hidden Content

I'm sure Ted talks them up even after the microphone and cameras are off.
    Stable full of Old Hoyt Bows
    Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On),Tru-Ball / Axcel Sights, AAE, Bow Rattler, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers.
    Tribe / Maitland 2013 Raptor 3D, 2012 Zeus G3, 2011 Retribution VTR <--------<<< For Sale (all 3)

Does your wrenches turn themselves? Tools of the trade if you buy your wrenches at walmart for 99 cents and you stripped your nuts you got what you paid for....LOL

never heard of either one,strings attached everywhere.
    WHITETAILS, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
    CLOSE SHOT ARTIST

PSE AXE7--PSE DNA

mathews must be losing to much of the market. need to pay big buck to high dollar spokesman to get some buyers back. maybe they should focus on making bows that people want and lose the catch us if you can crap

PSE Full Throttle
    Doinker Tactical, QAD, Black Eagle Rampage Arrows, MBG Custom Ascent 3pin, Rage Extreme,
    Equalizer Release

Quote Originally Posted by headstrong View Post
    mathews must be losing to much of the market. need to pay big buck to high dollar spokesman to get some buyers back. maybe they should focus on making bows that people want and lose the catch us if you can crap
    they should focus on making bows that people want...lol? They Can't keep the Mathews new models in stock around here best bows on the market.

they should focus on making bows that people want...lol? They Can't keep the Mathews new models in stock around here best bows on the market.
    Hahahahaha

maybe about 10 years ago. you dont get ted just because

PSE Full Throttle
    Doinker Tactical, QAD, Black Eagle Rampage Arrows, MBG Custom Ascent 3pin, Rage Extreme,
    Equalizer Release

Quote Originally Posted by Perry24 View Post
    This was my first thought as well.

Does your wrenches turn themselves? Tools of the trade if you buy your wrenches at walmart for 99 cents and you stripped your nuts you got what you paid for....LOL
    Apples and oranges, Snap on tools don't make me a better mechanic over a set of mac tools. We are ultimately talking about a stick and string. This years model is no different than last years model, brace height, ata, and weight are the same but the name changed. Is the creed more accurate than the Z7? At this point in time bow manufacturers have hit a wall, there is not much else that can be done to exceed what they have been doing these last 5 years.

Mathews doesn't need uncle Ted to sell it's bows. I came onboard in 08 and nothing out there yet is catching my eye to switch. I have a DXT and a heli'm, I would rather shoot either of them as any other "brand" bow out there. I didn't buy the creed this year. I usually hang on about 4 or 5 years before I buy a new bow. Welcome aboard uncle Ted you will not be disappointed with Mathews. I certainly am not. They don't say catch us if you can for nothing ya know. Sorry I just couldn't resist that for all the trash talkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry24 View Post
    Wow Perry,,, I can't believe that you think that all Christians are so perfect and without blemish,,, To think Mathews archery would associate with such heathens as the Nugent family,,,LOL,,,, God knows Jesus only saves perfect people. Welcome aboard Nugent family where ever you go! I believe your an asset t the archery community as well as to Christians world wide,,,

So many jealous people.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblock67camar View Post
    Apples and oranges, Snap on tools don't make me a better mechanic over a set of mac tools. We are ultimately talking about a stick and string. This years model is no different than last years model, brace height, ata, and weight are the same but the name changed. Is the creed more accurate than the Z7? At this point in time bow manufacturers have hit a wall, there is not much else that can be done to exceed what they have been doing these last 5 years.
    Yep agree.its s business just like anything else.
    Team fitzgerald pro staff member,pse brute x,thunderhead broad heads,cabelas/beman arrows

Ted has said the same thing about every bow he has been sponsored by
    Elite E35 26'' draw. For everything Hunting,target,3D it just feels right for me.
    I shoot in the senior bowhunter freestlyle division and I will as long as my eyes let me
    This is archery country on a quiet night you can hear a gun rust

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast