Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sign-up Thread for the 10th Annual Archerytalk Deer Contest

Exclamation Official Sign-up Thread for the 10th Annual Archerytalk Deer Contest

Do not use this thread for anything other than to sign-up to be placed on a team.

Sign-ups will be open July 7th through 6:00 pm EST August 7th.

If you have questions about the contest you need answered before committing to this contest or comments, please do not post them here – note that the contest rules and information can be found in the Scoring / Rules thread stickied in the League Play section. If that still does not answer your questios, send a PM to either Beamen123 or Midlife Crisis. Please, only one post from a person on this thread.

If you sign up for a team and need to withdraw for any reason please send a PM to Midlife Crisis and your entry post will be deleted. If, at the time teams are formed, you are suspended from AT by the Mod Staff, your entry into this contest will be voided (we wouldn’t know when you would be allowed back in to participate in the contest – if at all).

We will build teams of 15 people per team, using a computer program to randomly assign team members. Of course this works best if we get an even multiple of 15 people registered (15, 30, 45, 60, etc.). In the likely event we do not get an even multiple of 15 people (eg 17, 33, 52, 67, etc.), we will take the last several people who registered (by order of registration, beyond the last multiple of 15) and put them into the “last team”. The next several people to sign up on the official thread after “official registration” closes at 6:00 PM EST August 7 (assuming there are any who sign up late) will be placed into the “last team” in the order they sign up so that the “last team” can have a full roster of 15 hunters (this may not happen, in which case the “last team” can play shorthanded).

After much discussion, this years Deer Contest will allow for members who signed-up for the contest but failed to check-in on their team thread over the first 2 weeks after the close of sign-ups to be replaced by members who missed the sign-ups and would like to participate. The replacements are on a first-come, first-serve If we need 13 replacements, the first 13 people to contact me through PM after sign-ups will be in.

If, for some reason, you would not have computer access over the first 2 weeks after sign-ups close (August 8th - August 22nd), send me a PM advising me so your name will not be replaced. Immediately after sign-ups close and team threads are posted, please have one of your team members listed on your team thread send a PM to everyone on your team advising them of what team they're on.

If they still fail to check-in on your team thread after August 22nd, one member from each team may contact me through a PM advising me of what members have failed to check in and they will be replaced. Once that member has been replaced, there is no getting back into the contest for that particular year.

For the last several years, we've not allowed replacements for a multitude of reasons. However, we've received a lot of feedback of people upset that certain team members sign-up, but never show up. So this should most certainly alleviate that issue.

If you change your screen name anytime after signing up until the end of the contest you must send PMs to both Midlife Crisis and Beamen123 from your old screen name and new screen name so we can make the necessary changes to this year’s team roster. And you should also notify your teammates on your team thread.

If you participated in past contests and have changed your screen name please notify Midlife Crisis in order to update the past records with your new name (to make the All-Star list checks work).

Good luck,

Randy & Tom
    Lancaster Archery Supply - ProLine Bowstrings - Prime by G5 - DeerLab

Lord complete me, cause I'm Yours completely!

I'm in.
    Lancaster Archery Supply - ProLine Bowstrings - Prime by G5 - DeerLab

Lord complete me, cause I'm Yours completely!

I'm in
    Hoyt Maxxis 31
    Elite XLR

I'm in
    2011 Hoyt CRX32
    Spott Hogg- Hogg It Sight
    Trophy Taker Drop Away
    >>>---------Let ONE Fly---------->

In like flynn ... Lets get this going ..
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 , LimbDriver ProV , Viper H1000 , Trophy Ridge Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    Hoyt AM 32 , Drop Zone , Viper H1000 , Trophy Ridge Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    Hoyt Havoc -Tec , Drop Zone , Extreme RT900 , V.A.P. 1 Arrows , Muzzy 3 Blade
    U.S. Army 1981 - 1989

I'm in
    "Dream Team #17"
    Bowtech Insanity CPXL Black Ops
    Bowtech Invasion Black Ops
    Bowtech Allegiance Black Marble

Im in!!!!
    '09 Bowtech Admiral #70 + QAD Ultra Rest + Beman ICS 340 + 100Gr G5 T3 = GREAT SMELL OF DEATH!!!
    FOUNDER OF MICHIGAN'S OUTDOOR ASSASSIN'S (MOA)
    2013-14 contest. Team #28, Buck Dynasty

Im in please
    2012 Mathews HeliM 30"@62#
    Qad hdx rest
    Nap Apache stab
    Axcel 5pin sight
    Carbon express maxima red 350

Please sign me up!

Sign me up!
    Strothers SX Rush
    Victory VForce
    2" Blazers
    Trophy Ridge Revolution
    Ulmer Edge

Count Me in Please !!!! Thank you very Much!
    2013 Prime Defy, 30" 70 #
    HHA DSXL 5519
    TT Smackdown Pro
    Posten woodsman
    G5 meta peep

I'm In
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

I'm in.
    HOYT Carbon Element, Rip cord rest, Montana black gold flash point micro 4 pin, hoyt pro series arrow quiver, beman ics hunters, slick trick 100 mags
    Team 39- Pass-Thru Posse
    Team 31 Ridgetop Warriors 2010/2011 bowhunting champs
    2013-14 Magnificent 7 bowhunting champs

Im in!

Im in! Thanks!
    I hunt strictly public land...because I can and choose to do so

Oh yeah, I'm in again!
    PSE Revenge >>>------> MBG FlashPoint / QAD Pro HDX / 8.5" 11oz B-Stinger / Tight Spot Quiver / Easton Epic N-Fused / Spitfire Maxx

Sign me up.
    Walk softly, carry pointy sticks.

Sign me up

I'm in
    HOYT CARBON ELEMENT
    PSE EVO
    HHA Pro Staff
    PSE MILITIA
    Genesis 27:3

Sign me up.

Count me in!
    TEAM 39 Pass Thru Posse
    29/57 Xpedition Xcentric
    49@28 Roy Hall Apache
    With gorilla gone, will there be hope for man?

I'm in!
    Bowtech / Sureloc / FMJ 400's / Wasp Boss SST

I'm In
    JBK BOWSTRINGS With the 24 Month Guarantee on All sets of strings!
    www.jbkstrings.com

2014-2015 Team #24 - Team Center Punch

I'm in, sign me up!
    Stage 1 Strings Hunting PS / Fury X Archery SS / Dead Center Archery PS / Slick Trick PS / Gold Tip AS / Carbomask PS / Trophy Blend Scents PS / Tenzing FS / Bohning SS / U-Slide PS / Spot Hogg PS / TightSpot Quiver PS / Mossy Oak PS / Swarovski Field Tech / Team QAD PS

In.
    Insanity CPX PRODIGY Insanity CPXL
    Pass-Thru Posse

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast