a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bowtech Carbon Knight

New Bowtech Carbon Knight

I bought a new Carbon Knight the day the pro shop got two in. It's unopened in the box.
    I am looking to sell it for $895.00 plus shipping

It is right handed, 70 lb, 330 IBO - Black

Thanks, Kirk 615-866-8036

Pics

Why buy it and not open it just to resale?

Lol

I'm going to pick it up Monday or Tuesday at the pro shop. I paid for it Thursday. Just changed my mind. I know if I open it I will probably keep it. I talked to a few guys that have shot them and they are raving about it. If no one wants it by end of next week ill open it up and check it out.

Newbie, low post's and no feedback... smell's like something here to buy brand new and take loss in shipping to re-sell?????
    "when going dutch on a date, remember you get what you pay for" / "stay thirsty my friends"
    harrosturkeycalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckJ View Post
    Newbie, low post's and no feedback... smell's like something here to buy brand new and take loss in shipping to re-sell?????
    Doesn't look like he is taking a loss to me?? Now if he had it priced at $700 then I would think otherwise
    A wise man once said...."Its not important what you shoot, rather Where you shoot it"

Quote Originally Posted by Otdrsman85 View Post
    Doesn't look like he is taking a loss to me?? Now if he had it priced at $700 then I would think otherwise
    Yep
    "I don't give a rats azz which Pro shoots what ... truth is, that in the end I'm the monkey behind the trigger , I'm the one to judge whats best for me. It's that simple."

The MSRP on that bow is $849.00 - It's hard to believe someone already has one, they just announced it this last week.
    PSE Vendetta DC
    John's Custom Strings + Bow-A Constrictor Bow Presses
    "Of all the sounds on earth let me hear the bugle of a bull elk on a cold morning in the Rocky mountains, and then one more-The still small voice of God." Psalm 19

I bought it yesterday bare bow for $750 in Black Ops....I've been image.jpgshooting it all day.

They are in stock here in Michigan...not hard to believe. I thought they were only 750 msrp?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Bought it at; Riverside Pro Archery in Clarksville, TN for $825.00. That's for all the haters out there...

Plus tax. Just getting my money back.

I might trade for an AR.. Just throwing it out there if there is interest

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion77 View Post
    I might trade for an AR.. Just throwing it out there if there is interest
    If your talking about the AR as in Gun... you cannot deal for guns on the site... AT rule. But if your talking about an AR (archery research) bow then that is perfectly fine and disregard this comment.
    2011 Bowtech Destroyer 350 @ 28.5" 65#/ CBE Tek Hybrid 3 pin .010/ Ripcord/ Gold Tip Velocity 7595 423 Gr/ NAP Killzones/ Carter Just B Cuz
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings
    Team #18 - Team Deadlock

Bought it for 825 and selling for $895 plus shipping???? Really confused, why buy a used no warranty bow when you can buy new for $100 less?
    Bowtech Invasion #70, IQ sight, 7" Octane stabilizer, Aerorest.
    Bowtech Soldier #60, IQ sight, Trophy Ridge Revolution rest.
    Winchester Thunderbolt, lefty, biscuit and an awesome youth bow!
    CSS (Custom Shooting Systems) System 1 #70 Muzzy Zero effect, No-PeeP.

My local shop has them in stock in Wisconsin and they are selling them for $749.

lancaster archery had (has ) one in there show room i shot yesterday.
    awsome bow , just didnt have the cash so there out for sale .
    Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw , Carbon Express Blue streaks @ 285fps, with Grim Reaper hybrids.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

Yeah that's tough. We are selling them for $799 so $895 will be a tough sell. Great bow though. Love mine so far

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks, I'd rather buy it from a local shop and help keep his doors open.

I thought thread crapping was also against the rules. Lay off the guy already and let him sell his bow. If you don't like his price then move along instead of questioning his credibility!

Quote Originally Posted by joeprec View Post
    I thought thread crapping was also against the rules. Lay off the guy already and let him sell his bow. If you don't like his price then move along instead of questioning his credibility!
    I with this guy. Let the man sale his bought bow how he chooses. Free bump for ya. Good luck with the sale!
    Bow Only.....The more the better.

So far this is the most logical thing that could be said on Archery Talk... Thanks even though your not in my area,,,, keep your shop open with your support....
    Quote Originally Posted by troutnut01 View Post
    Thanks, I'd rather buy it from a local shop and help keep his doors open.
    ONLINE STORE AND PRO SHOP
    CUTTINGEDGESPORTINGGOODS.NET
    MATHEWS, HOYT, BOWTECH, STROTHER, BEAR

This bow is Sold!!! Thanks for the interest from the legit folks out there. Seems to be a lot of Redneck's on this site that likes to put there 2 cents in where no one wants it. Frustrating to deal with these idiots. If you don't have any interest in the item then keep your thoughts to yourself.....

nevermind..
    2014 Elite Energy 35
    IQ Bow Sight Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast