a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Hoyt, new carbon bow

2014 Hoyt, new carbon bow

Well a little birdie told me that Hoyt for 2014 has a NEW carbon bow coming out, I have no pics, no specs on it at all I just got this from someone who would DEFINITELY know..

Hoyt carbon spyder 34
    Black eagle arrows
    Prairie archery

That's it? Anything more you can say????
    "His arrow will flash like lightning." Zechariah 9:14
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, CBE Tek Hybrid sight, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Injexion Arrows & Blazers, QAD Exodus broadheads, TightSpot quiver, Stokerized SS1 stabilizer, Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Zeiss Conquest HD binocs, Leica 1000R rangefinder, Kifaru Timberline 2 pack, Bark River Gunny Hunter blade, Kuiu clothing, Lowa Cevedale boots

42 aa 7.75 brace spiral cams new f------ guard

They had a new carbon bow for the last three or four years...?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Jesus never killed anyone. In fact no one died in Christs presence. Muhammad was a killing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Finq View Post
    They had a new carbon bow for the last three or four years...?
    I'm sure this is true. Most manufacturers already have bows designed and laying around for several years. They just release them as a new model year. They are most likely designing bows for 2016 or 2017 right now.
    Airborne Archery LLC, Authorized Obsession Dealer, Authorized Athens Archery DealerAuthorized Diamond, Styker & Octane Dealer
    2014 Obsession Phoenix, Spot Hogg Hogg-It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver
    2014 Obsession Evolution, Athens Testament, Spott Hogg Hogg It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver

Nope no info at all yet just heard it from a Hoyt rep
    Hoyt carbon spyder 34
    Black eagle arrows
    Prairie archery

It would be a bigger deal if they didn't make one for 2014. Of course they are going to have another carbon bow.

A new carbon Hoyt is really the only logical move for Hoyt at this point. You know darn well that bowtech's 2014 flagship will be both carbon, and nasty.
    Elite Energy 35
    JBK Bowstrings Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by InjunJR View Post
    A new carbon Hoyt is really the only logical move for Hoyt at this point. You know darn well that bowtech's 2014 flagship will be both carbon, and nasty.
    Just like every year. 36" ata, 7 1/2" bh and 375 fps. Hold your breath, please !!
    2014 Xpedition Xcentric BLACK 30" 60# qad hd, extreme sight, K3 stabilizer, truball ht, victory vaps

Quote Originally Posted by bowtecha View Post
    Well a little birdie told me that Hoyt for 2014 has a NEW carbon bow coming out, I have no pics, no specs on it at all I just got this from someone who would DEFINITELY know..
    I was also told by a rep (local from Utah as well) that they're shooting for an "UltraTec" style carbon bow, somewhere in the 36" axle-to-axle range with a 7.5" brace height and using XT2000 limbs...of course there's no confirmation but that's what I'm being told.
    '13 HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral-X) 60# & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    '13 HOYT Carbon Matrix G3 (Z5 conversion) 64# & 30", 330 grains @ 320 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Lol I apologize guys I shouldn't have even started this thread it is completely pointless, of course there going to use another carbon bow for they're flagship.

My bad wasn't thinking at all
    Hoyt carbon spyder 34
    Black eagle arrows
    Prairie archery

reps don't always know what is actually coming out... they can speculate but not all of them get it right. I'll give it to brad that yes there will be a new carbon bow, but a NEW carbon bow... i'm not holding my breath
    Jacob Hemstock
    '11 VE+ '14 PCE XL
    I shoot for: GT, Axcel/Truball, Viscosity strings, FV
    "put your dot in the middle and shoot your shot, they'll tell you if you won later"

Good grief! Hunting season hasn't even started yet. Let me enjoy my bow this year.
    Hoyt CRX35

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more" (Revelation 21:1).

Quote Originally Posted by bbentley392t View Post
    I was also told by a rep (local from Utah as well) that they're shooting for an "UltraTec" style carbon bow, somewhere in the 36" axle-to-axle range with a 7.5" brace height and using XT2000 limbs...of course there's no confirmation but that's what I'm being told.
    Yeah, put some Z3 cams and a torqueless cable slide on that puppy and you would have the ultimate bow.

I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.
    2014 Bowtech CPXL
    SH Hunter Hoggit/PNP/Hamskea/ACCs/NAP Quikspins/Wac'em Triton
    Life Member - United Bowhunters of PA, NRA

There's no school like the old school.

Im sure it will also be more expensive. I would rather buy a new target bow for the same price!

Count me out.
    OK Archery DST40
    AlphaMax 35 - "Deer Shiner" Blue Fusion

Reaper Custom Strings

Quote Originally Posted by NTProf View Post
    Good grief! Hunting season hasn't even started yet. Let me enjoy my bow this year.
    I know that's right. I JUST bought a 2013 element.

No one knows anything yet, especially the reps.
    Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...not a government agency.

2013 Hoyt Spyder, Snow Camo w/7 pin Spot Hog Hunter/Hoyt ULTRA REST™/Fuse Sidekick stab w/Scott Rhino XT./ Orange Pro Comp Elite, Trophy Taker Rest, CBE sight, X 10 Stabilizers, Mako Pro Release

How much new is really new,or just updated and ,or just slightly changed, like most of the years,which of course is nothing bad,don´t understand me wrong,but I am sure nothing earth shattering will be released!

Is it going to be a new design or they just going to put different cams on them like the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by wvminer View Post
    Is it going to be a new design or they just going to put different cams on them like the past 3 years.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they changed the design. Gotta keep up with the other companies

There going to have to lower there price on them now the bowtech knight is 749.99. 400.00 dollars cheaper then the element.

Yep new bow or should we say new name for old bow and call it new like the past 5 years.

hoyt is nice but too short, id rather shoot a ultra tech or a vtech than their new bows..., the short ATA for a tall man like me just doesn't work...hoyt is a great company though and if they ever get a 35+ ata I will leave my GF for a month so I can afford it
    Bear Truth 2~Sword Apex Hunter~WB~DCA arrows~RAGE
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~
    Elite Synergy(On the way )

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    hoyt is nice but too short, id rather shoot a ultra tech or a vtech than their new bows..., the short ATA for a tall man like me just doesn't work...hoyt is a great company though and if they ever get a 35+ ata I will leave my GF for a month so I can afford it
    Im 6'2" with a 30" draw and just went from a 35" matrix to a 31" element and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wvminer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper69 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if they changed the design. Gotta keep up with the other companies
    "everyone will soon understand and appreciate why we've been going so slow with the updates on our carbon series..."
    -anonymous HOYT employee via private text message conversation
    '13 HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral-X) 60# & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    '13 HOYT Carbon Matrix G3 (Z5 conversion) 64# & 30", 330 grains @ 320 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast