a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Buckeye Outdoors Archery

Buckeye Outdoors Archery

I am new to the area and I have heard of Buckeye Outdoors but dont know much about them, who has had experience with this shop and what can you tell me about the guys working there. Which tech should I go in there to see? Any advice would be great, Thanks!

Anybody on here go to this shop?

Where are you located and what are you needing done?
    Mathews HeliM 29/70, Spot Hogg Hunter, QAD HDX, B Stinger Pro Hunter, Gold Tip, Scott Exxus

A trip to Lancaster might be a good idea. Go to Fairfield Outdoors and see Shane. I drive an extra 25 minutes just to go there.
    Mathews HeliM 29/70, Spot Hogg Hunter, QAD HDX, B Stinger Pro Hunter, Gold Tip, Scott Exxus

Shane at Fairfield does very good work. If I was looking for a tech id go there, but for a bigger selection, Buckeye Outdoors is tough to beat in this area. I don't personally know any of the techs anymore but I know the owner Maurice wont have anyone in there that don't know what they're doing
    Don't start none and there won't be none

2013 anarchy hc shadow 60 lb/2012 Anarchy Shadow 60lb/2013 empire 60 lb apg

or you could get your own equipment and do your own work like this guy!
    Staff Shooter for :BLACK EAGLE ARROWS,BULLSEYE BOWSTRINGS,Axcel/Tru-Ball,ThirdHand Archery,BCBow Designs.Owner of Total Control Archery slings: IN CONTROL!
    Custom POLISHING and trigger jobs done HERE!!!

Go to Fairfield outdoors 740 654 bows

Not looking to do it myself. Just wanted to know if it was a good place to go

Quote Originally Posted by killzone360 View Post
    I am new to the area and I have heard of Buckeye Outdoors but dont know much about them, who has had experience with this shop and what can you tell me about the guys working there. Which tech should I go in there to see? Any advice would be great, Thanks!
    It's a decent shop, some of their prices are a little high but overall it's a pretty good shop. As far as which tech to talk to, I would ask for Brandon. He's help me some with my bow and seems to be pretty knowledgeable.

If your in Columbus go see Mark at Fishermans Warehouse , then when your done there go around the corner to Velocity Archery Range and see Matt . Both really good guys and know there bows !!!