Thread: Anyone shopped here? hunting4less

Anyone shopped here? hunting4less

I came across this site the other day. They have some super deals on some stuff and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them before.

http://hunting4less.com/

Bowtech
    Spot Hogg
    Vaportrail
    Lone Wolf
    Sitka Gear

Nobody?
    Bowtech
    Spot Hogg
    Vaportrail
    Lone Wolf
    Sitka Gear

On my way to the site now to check it out.

From all the other online archery sites ive heard people talk about, everyone has complained about a site other than lancaster.

But I did hear of one that provided 10-20% off the items, but it took forever with bad CS to finally arrive.

Thats my fear with any of the "new" ones. I shop quite a bit with Eders.com. They've been excellent. Living in PA, when you order from Lancaster, you get whacked for shipping and sales tax, so I don't buy much from them online.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopayne View Post
    From all the other online archery sites ive heard people talk about, everyone has complained about a site other than lancaster.

But I did hear of one that provided 10-20% off the items, but it took forever with bad CS to finally arrive.
    Bowtech
    Spot Hogg
    Vaportrail
    Lone Wolf
    Sitka Gear

I ordered a item from hunting4less, a online company in North Richland Hills, TX. On 9-17-13 received an email the item was shipping, however no tracking number was included. On 9-30-13 the item was not received so I tried to call them. Their site does not list a telephone number, thats a clue. The only way to contact them is via email. They did respond to my email after I told them I filed a dispute with my CC company. They couldn't understand that, I've requested a name of the customer service person and phone number, none given. Now at least 3 emails no number and no name (s). They said the item was on back order, however my CC was charged and they said the item was shipped. Never told me it was on back order. Not out any funds as by CC company took care of me. I would use caution dealing with them.

I agree with the above post. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I recently tried to purchase an item from them for around 300 dollars. The next day I got an email saying it was out of stock and asked if i wanted a different item. I said no but noticed my account had already been charged. I sent emails asking them to credit my account. No response. I tried to call them and got an automated recording with no return call. I read the above review after it was to late. I HIGHLY recommend not buying from them. I currently have a fraud dispute with my bank to get my money back. If anyone has bought from them and received their merchandise I would love to hear it.