Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Maitland 2013 Shooting Staff Thread

The Official Maitland 2013 Shooting Staff Thread

Hello Guys, Hunting season is getting close so I want to introduce the newest member of our team, Jennifer Long. She will be your sales contact and also running the shooting staff for this year. We would like to promote the Halo Extreme and the Kinetic and are looking for guys who would like to become a member of our staff. We would like you to promote our list of dealers and give them support. First year staffers get a great discount and if you are selected to continue on staff the following year, it just gets better. I will be checking in on the thread so ask questions here and please contact Jennifer at 775-400-3300 on the sales line if you would like to get onboard. Good Luck, all.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM INTERESTED ONLY IF IT CAN BE IMPROVED!

Very nice.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
    -Thomas Jefferson.

All shooting staff bows are equipped with a matching compound filled stabilizer and they look and work great. we have some all black, all camo and half/half as of now but the supply is limited so let us know.

The Bows look great too!
    Dealer of N.E. DIY Dip Kits By Dip Wizard $94.99 free shipping!
    Staff shooter...PSE ...Black Eagle Pro Staff...DOINKER Stabilizers... www.doinker.com"Like" My Fan Page on FaceBook! "North East Diy Dip Kit"

Looking forward to another year with Team Maitland
    2014 PSE Full Throttle 26.5" DL, 60lbs, CJ Mark III sight, AQ Custom Rods,PSE X Weave Pro 300, 85 Grain Grim Reapers
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers

Awesome news. Can't wait to get the bows in hand!
    Dirty North Archery

"If you shoot at a king you must kill him."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Close to NYC but far enough away to Hunt!!!
    Jennifer has been great and very responsive! My bow is due to arrive any day now and I can not wait!
    2012 Maitland Halo 28/60
    2012 Bowtech Insanity APG

Talked to rob earlier. Im in this year. Already have my halo so Im all set
    PETES ARCHERY
    ARCHERY SHACK STRINGS STAFF www.archeryshack.com
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood88 View Post
    Talked to rob earlier. Im in this year. Already have my halo so Im all set
    The one you were trying to trade for a New Breed Eclipse or a few other bows here?

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...post1067727398
    As long as there is carbon in the air there is hope!

2014 PSE Full Throttle 26.5" DL, 60lbs, CJ Mark III sight, AQ Custom Rods,PSE X Weave Pro 300, 85 Grain Grim Reapers
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers

Welcome aboard everyone! Our shooting staff has always been a friends and family program. If you want to recommend someone you know to join in on the fun, please do so. Have them contact us and we will see what we can do.

Thanks for having me on team again Rob. I was going to give Jenny a hard time when she said it would be a couple of weeks to get my bow shipped out but since she had to talk to me in the first place I figured that was enough punishment for her.

Rob had me join AT....so for the record, calling me Jenny is a good way to get yourself injured... LOL Welcome to the Maitland team everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnbfishin View Post
    Thanks for having me on team again Rob. I was going to give Jenny a hard time when she said it would be a couple of weeks to get my bow shipped out but since she had to talk to me in the first place I figured that was enough punishment for her.

I reallly like the way the Kinetic looks. Can't wait to get mine....still waiting on the lefty's
    2011 Maitland Retribution VTR, 60X strings,Axion pulse, Axis 340's, Spott hogg hunter hogg it 7pin wrapped
    2010 Maitland Retribution VTX
    Bowtech Invasion
    Bowtech Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser View Post
    The one you were trying to trade for a New Breed Eclipse or a few other bows here?

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...post1067727398
    Yes that's the one. I finally got the time to fully tune it and got it to feel good to me. Still iffy on the short ata but will use it till i order a raptor 3d.
    PETES ARCHERY
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

The order of bows for our shop just arrived today and with it came my Kinetic 6. This bow is amazing, and shoots great! I can't wait until I have more time to do some tweaking on this bow. This is my first Maitland, and I am very impressed!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789682.722047.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789708.416744.jpg
    Dirty North Archery

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Wind92 View Post
    Rob had me join AT....so for the record, calling me Jenny is a good way to get yourself injured... LOL Welcome to the Maitland team everyone!
    Welcome to AT Jenn!

Brandon
    Dirty North Archery

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ttt
    2012 Maitland Halo 28/60
    2012 Bowtech Insanity APG

Quote Originally Posted by Wind92 View Post
    Jenny Jenny Jenny Jenny Jenny !!!

Bring It !!!

(sent you a PM)
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoythunter01 View Post
    Jenny Jenny Jenny Jenny Jenny !!!

Bring It !!!

(sent you a PM)

really Maitland.... not a good idea to join them... I see you daily!! LOL

She does have a point rob
    PETES ARCHERY
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

What arrows are you guys using for hunting this year. Im running a 28" 60# halo extreme and see a lot of you ordered the 60# models. Im still on the fence on what shafts to run but i know they will be tipped with 125 steelheads
    PETES ARCHERY
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

I'm running Easton axis 340's cut at 28" right now. 70lbs at 28" DL. I have some 125 heads that I want to hunt with, but need to do some shooting to see if those are to heavy up front. I'm worried they might weaken my spine too much. We'll see how they tune with 125's. I really want to boost my foc a bit with the 125's. I could stand to cut another inch or inch and a half If I need to stiffen up the spine a bit. I'll be shooting a 450 grain finished arrow.
    Dirty North Archery

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast