Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Official Maitland 2013 Shooting Staff Thread

Jeremy @ archeryshack is darn good & has a fast turnaround time (talking a week or so), & the prices )depending on material) are sick.

He built these for me (BCY Trophy)...20131026_171126.jpg
    20131026_171145.jpg
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF
    Brownell Fury, BCY Trophy, & BCY X Strings
    PALMETTO STATE STABILIZERS (by Archeryshack-COMING SOON)
    www.archeryshackstrings.com

Figured I would share a few pics (not great pics) of the bow....venison currently on ice & this freak of a bow is ready to eat. Thanks to Rob for an awesome bow & Jeremy @ the archery shack for the sick strings & Maitland wraps on the VAPs - oh, & to Ault for introducing me to the dead silent 4" vibration killer!

...IMAG1244.jpg

IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1249.jpg
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF

Forgot one person...Justin-you da' man for helping a friend out....BIG TIME
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF

How you likening the stab?
    DEAD CENTER ARCHERY PROSTAFF
    BLUFF COUNTRY BOWSTRINGS PROSTAFF

Dead Center Stabs, Black Eagle Arrows, BCB Strings
    2013 Helim, 64lbs, 27.5", BCB X Material Strings, Dead Center Dead Silent 4",
    Limbdriver Pro V, HHA DS-5019, Black Eagle Carnivore 350/.001, G5 T3's,

It works exactly how it should. Got rid of the small riser vibration I felt & the bow is as close to silent as it could be...I'll take some better pics this week
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF

Quote Originally Posted by elcid99 View Post
    Figured I would share a few pics (not great pics) of the bow....venison currently on ice & this freak of a bow is ready to eat. Thanks to Rob for an awesome bow & Jeremy @ the archery shack for the sick strings & Maitland wraps on the VAPs - oh, & to Ault for introducing me to the dead silent 4" vibration killer!

...IMAG1244.jpg

IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1249.jpg
    Same rest that is going on mine! Still waiting on limbs, hope they get here soon. It is too late in the season for me to get it out hunting unless it is very late season. Can't wait to get it all set up and fling some arrows
    ArcheryShack Field Staff http://www.archeryshackstrings.com
    IQ Bowsight Pro Staff
    2013 Athens Afflixtion
    08 Mathews Drenalin
    PSE Gamesport- Old but still shoots straight

That halo extreme is the best shooting 30" ATA bow I have ever shot. It will be in my stable for a very long time. Archeryshack strings & Rob's bow ....Advertised IBO is a joke. Folks wouldn't believe what I'm getting out of it, so I won't post the #s.
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF

Quote Originally Posted by elcid99 View Post
    Forgot one person...Justin-you da' man for helping a friend out....BIG TIME
    Not a problem man
    PETES ARCHERY
    ARCHERY SHACK STRINGS STAFF www.archeryshack.com
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

Placing my order thru Jeremy from Archeryshack right now! Very similar to your set Elcid99 just FLO Green instead of red. Hopefully the new limbs arrive soon so I can get the ball rolling and finally shoot this bow!
    IQ Bowsight Pro Staff
    2013 Athens Afflixtion
    08 Mathews Drenalin

Good stuff Jerkeife. Jeremy builds some darn good threads. Sat in the ground blind this evening. Still 0-0, but finally a cold night.
    ARCHERYSHACK STAFF

Good morning everybody
    IQ Bowsight Pro Staff
    2013 Athens Afflixtion
    08 Mathews Drenalin

gotta call maitland again on monday. I had some limbs damaged during shipping and not only did they only send two out of three, they also sent camo limbs when mine are black. Both things were specified by me when we talked. Starting to get a little frustrated here guys
    IQ Bowsight Pro Staff
    2013 Athens Afflixtion
    08 Mathews Drenalin

Would someone from Maitland please contact me (Jenn or Rob).
    IQ Bowsight Pro Staff
    2013 Athens Afflixtion
    08 Mathews Drenalin

I'd be interested in talking with Jenny, and give her a current sponsor list. I've been eyeing the zeuss or possibly the raptor at the shortest, I shoot a true 29" on a draw board. I've looked at your bows and like what I've seen. I like the longer ata w a 7" brace height and the decent ibo speeds that you still show. I usually shoot open class, but also have an ibo hunter class bow set up. Have her give me a call for current list to see if it would be something that you'd be interested in. And the family and friends comment is what all of my sponsors have been as they have been by my side for at lease twenty years probably and had tons of other sponsors over the thirty plus years of shooting. Thank you very much. Eight one five-790-nine one four four

Maitland was sold a while back. So it might require contacting the new ownership. But we're waiting on who it is
    2013 Bowtech Experience, Copper John Mk 3 w/dovetail, TT Smackdown Pro, 7'' octane stab

Jenny interested in the session, zeuss, and maybe the raptor as I like the longer ata bows. I have a long list of sponsors that I have been with for twenty years for a few of them and some are fairly new but never have I lost a sponsor in all the years of shooting and there were people supporting me all the way back in my thirty plus years of shooting. Eight one five-790-nine one four four. Can give you an extensive list upon talking with you. I would greatly enjoy a family and friends type of relationship. I'm sure we could greatly benefit from one another give me a call and check and see if I may have plenty to offer, thanks a bunch Rick.

Are you on meds? Maitland was SOLD. Posting here hoping Rob or Jenny get back to you is useless. Besides one would think you would just go to their website and call them directly. Oh wait!! You can't because the website isn't up. For someone with sponsors for 20 years you really have no idea how to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick9144 View Post
    Jenny interested in the session, zeuss, and maybe the raptor as I like the longer ata bows. I have a long list of sponsors that I have been with for twenty years for a few of them and some are fairly new but never have I lost a sponsor in all the years of shooting and there were people supporting me all the way back in my thirty plus years of shooting. Eight one five-790-nine one four four. Can give you an extensive list upon talking with you. I would greatly enjoy a family and friends type of relationship. I'm sure we could greatly benefit from one another give me a call and check and see if I may have plenty to offer, thanks a bunch Rick.
    2014 PSE Full Throttle 26.5" DL, 60lbs, CJ Mark III sight, AQ Custom Rods,PSE X Weave Pro 300, 85 Grain Grim Reapers
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers

Quote Originally Posted by Bnbfishin View Post
    Are you on meds? Maitland was SOLD. Posting here hoping Rob or Jenny get back to you is useless. Besides one would think you would just go to their website and call them directly. Oh wait!! You can't because the website isn't up. For someone with sponsors for 20 years you really have no idea how to do this.
    Makes ya wonder, eh?
    Maitland Retribution VTR 27", 68#
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 Harvester arrows .350 spine, RFA RazorHawk broadheads, Onestringer wraps.
    Scott Archery Silverhorn release, Trophy Ridge Micro-Hitman 5 sight

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011