a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Maitland 2013 Shooting Staff Thread

Good Morning,
    I recently joined the Maitland team and I am excited to say that I just receive my Halo Extreme the other day and can't wait to get it set up and
    ready for this season. Upon arrival I must say fit, and finish are awesome, Rob, and his team do a great job, initial take on this bow, draw cycle is
    butter smooth, back wall is lock a rock, and this bow is very well balanced. I absolutely can't wait to fling a few arrows, gonna get it all put together
    over the weekend, and will provide a little more input as time progresses. I am glad to be a member of the Maitland team and hopefully will help in some
    way to grow the Maitland following. Rob, thanks so much for a great bow, and I pray for a prosperous future for Maitland.

Got my Halo 34 on Tuesday. Haven't even had time to re-string the new Raptor. Everyone at work is Diggin' the new Maitlands.

It is Friday though and I have some string time penciled in for tomorrow. I can't wait to start tuning these bows.
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

All you righty's are making me jealous.

CMON LEFTY'S!!!!!!!!! I so want to shoot a new Kinetic.
    2011 Maitland Retribution VTR, 60X strings,Axion pulse, Axis 340's, Spott hogg hunter hogg it 7pin wrapped
    2010 Maitland Retribution VTX
    Bowtech Invasion
    Bowtech Experience

I got a package from the ups man today.... then I open it and found a damage bottom cam. Dammit Jim!!!! as McCoy would say

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    I got a package from the ups man today.... then I open it and found a damage bottom cam. Dammit Jim!!!! as McCoy would say
    As I understand it was a very damaged package!!! I'm not very pleased with UPS at the moment... we will get you a replacement out asap!!
    Jenn

Thanks for the quick response! Jenns got her A game on!! Yes the box had big hole where the cam came through, looks like it was treated pretty bad. I am chomping at the bit to shoot. A fellow staffer out here has already drawn blood,

And that fellow staffer just got his new bow today as well...fortunately, my box was intact and the bow was spotless...a thing of beauty!

Gonna put that Halo Ex. to work soon.

Jennifer, I've been following the Maitland USA show bows thread all along thinking Rob dropped of the earth. I just found this thread. Having been on staff last year shooting the Halo I was very excited to get to shoot the Kinetic 6. I would love to hunt with it as a staff shooter this year.
    ALWAYS do your best /ALWAYS give more than you take

Quote Originally Posted by always View Post
    Jennifer, I've been following the Maitland USA show bows thread all along thinking Rob dropped of the earth. I just found this thread. Having been on staff last year shooting the Halo I was very excited to get to shoot the Kinetic 6. I would love to hunt with it as a staff shooter this year.
    Then I'd suggest you give me a call my friend! :-) 775.400.3300
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Wind92 View Post
    Then I'd suggest you give me a call my friend! :-) 775.400.3300
    Jenn
    I heard that line before. Next thing you know, she has you hypnotized and your writing checks for more bows. Hehehe...

So, Miss Jen, what's new for the 2014 line-up ?? We going to see a new Cam system ?? I know you know !!!
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler

Just found out I made the staff and will be calling Jennifer tommorow. I look forward to working with everyone this year. Thanks again

Welcome aboard FlCracker13.

Maitland Nation has made it's way down to Florida. How cool would that be, the Maitland gang shooting Alligators ??

I will be calling tomorrow as well. Rob sent me an email today! Excited I am!
    FIN FEATHER FUR & DEAD CENTER ARCHERY PROSTAFF
    "THE FIN" Archery Tech and Tuner
    Dealer for MATHEWS, HOYT and ELITE

jenn i called you today. please get back to me!!!! lol

Welcome aboard Ault !!

Where you from ?

Only one week till the Indiana opening day. Got the halo 34 ready to draw some blood. Gotta say i am very impressed with how much speed these bows retain with super heavy arrows. Nothing like pushing an arrow that weighs 520+ grains at 246fps and only 28" draw 60#!
    PETES ARCHERY
    ARCHERY SHACK STRINGS STAFF www.archeryshack.com
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    RYTERA SEEKER 365
    VPA BROADHEADS

Quote Originally Posted by Hoythunter01 View Post
    Welcome aboard Ault !!

Where you from ?
    Thank you sir! I live in Marysville ohio...southwest columbus area. 5+acres, 300yrd shooting range on the property!!! I am so excited to be with such a fine company

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood88 View Post
    Only one week till the Indiana opening day. Got the halo 34 ready to draw some blood. Gotta say i am very impressed with how much speed these bows retain with super heavy arrows. Nothing like pushing an arrow that weighs 520+ grains at 246fps and only 28" draw 60#!
    That's awesome. Hope you can get into some deer man.

Well I got back from my elk trip a while ago. The Kinetic 6 drew its first blood! Too bad it was just a grouse 😒. Oh well. The hunt was awesome, but no elk for me this year. I had a decent rag horn 5x5 at only 18 yards broadside to me. I was at full draw ready to kill but he was standing behind the ONLY tree in my shooting lane. All I needed was for him to take one or two more steps. Wind swirled, he was gone! Also had a really nice 6x6 bugling his butt off at 80 yds in front of me too. Just on the edge of my comfort zone. I would have shot at 70 or under, but just didn't want to push my comfort zone. Oh well, that's bow hunting right. Still got a deer tag starting in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Dirty North Archery

"If you shoot at a king you must kill him."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I just wanted to say thank you to Robert Maitland and Maitland Bows for bring me on this year! I just got off the phone with Robert and had a great conversation. Where else can you talk for 30 min with the owner of an archery company about building your dream bow. So I ordered a new Kinetic 6 Black Riser with Camo limbs. Robert said he would set it up 28/60 with the highest let off and valley possible!!! He is also sending out shooting shirts and hats! what a great guy and great company. THANK YOU ROBERT! Happy to be on board!

Just got off the phone with Rob also. It was great and he made me feel right at home and like part of the family. I ordered a Halo Extreme Camo riser black limb 65lb bow. I can't wait to try it out and post some reviews. Great to be on the staff thanks again Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by FlCracker13 View Post
    Just got off the phone with Rob also. It was great and he made me feel right at home and like part of the family. I ordered a Halo Extreme Camo riser black limb 65lb bow. I can't wait to try it out and post some reviews. Great to be on the staff thanks again Rob.
    bow sounds sweet. post pics when it arrives. Rob is one hell of a nice guy!

Latest, but not greatest, addition here. When my Halo Extreme arrives, I won't know if should shoot or frame it. Beautiful bows made by a truly nice man. Thank you Rob!

Welcome to the group Jamie. I assure you that the halo will blow your mind. No more shooting a bow at a dl that doesn't fit right, these things actually go to the in between dl's unlike most bows
    PETES ARCHERY
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    RYTERA SEEKER 365
    VPA BROADHEADS

Quote Originally Posted by chenashot View Post
    That's awesome. Hope you can get into some deer man.

Well I got back from my elk trip a while ago. The Kinetic 6 drew its first blood! Too bad it was just a grouse ��. Oh well. The hunt was awesome, but no elk for me this year. I had a decent rag horn 5x5 at only 18 yards broadside to me. I was at full draw ready to kill but he was standing behind the ONLY tree in my shooting lane. All I needed was for him to take one or two more steps. Wind swirled, he was gone! Also had a really nice 6x6 bugling his butt off at 80 yds in front of me too. Just on the edge of my comfort zone. I would have shot at 70 or under, but just didn't want to push my comfort zone. Oh well, that's bow hunting right. Still got a deer tag starting in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    @ 80 yards id be eating me some elk lol. But hey, grouse don't taste bad either
    PETES ARCHERY
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    RYTERA SEEKER 365
    VPA BROADHEADS

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood88 View Post
    Welcome to the group Jamie. I assure you that the halo will blow your mind. No more shooting a bow at a dl that doesn't fit right, these things actually go to the in between dl's unlike most bows
    Justin, thanks for telling me about these beautiful bows. I also have to say, when the owner of company calls you, you know they are actually proud of the product.....refreshing!

Now, I can't wait for the Halo Extreme to be introduced to the longest deer season in he country.

Any other SC Maitland shooters out here?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast