Thread: Horton Crossbow parts

Horton Crossbow parts

My husband recently bought a crossbow for our daughter and called Horton while shopping at a Bass Pro Shop last week to ask what size arrows he needed. I know you know the message he received was that 10 point bought out Horton but is not going to warranty Horton's equipment. So now he is trying to find replacement parts for his crossbow, specifically the arms of the crossbow...just in case. Any advise as to where we can find? Thank you

which model? if its new and shooting good why worry about extra parts. just shoot it and change the strings and cables when needed.

I agree, but I guess since he paid so much money up front, IF it breaks he'd rather have the parts on hand since they are going to disappear soon

which model. if it was a recent purchase maybe take it back for another brand. if you feel they sold you a crossbow knowing the company wasnt in business then maybe your credit card company can help get your money back.if its in new condition i would just ebay it. Hortons are still fetching good prices and many models will work just fine for years to come. i can understand your fustration. good luck with it!

I read that TenPoint liquidated all the Horton parts. doesn't sound good for present or future repairs or parts.

Check out eBay, they currently have Fury and Havoc limbs up for auction.