Thread: Torx bit size for PSE backstop 2 and mods?

Torx bit size for PSE backstop 2 and mods?

Hi, could someone please tell me the Torx bit size for the PSE backstop 2 and mods? Thanks

T15 on my DNA
    '13 PSE DNA 30" 60# 315 fps, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575
    09 Elite GT500 29.6" 66# 307 fps -Stage 1 Strings - Tater Tuned!
    Maxima Hunter 350 - Blue Streak Selects 350 Summit Treestands
    Slick Trick Mags, Treelimb Premium Quiver,
    "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Thanks. I had an epiphany, and the Torx wrench that came with my Leupold scope mounts fits the PSE perfectly. Saved me some time and a few bucks. LOL

T15 on the mods, and T8 for small set screws on the back stop. I believe T15 for the screw that you loosen to move the back stop

Thanks, I need to get the T8.

Mine was stripped too (I'm assuming that's what happened to your's?) I used a 6/32 Allen head screw and it fits perfectly.

PSE EVO 6 SKULLWORKS

I don't have a T8 yet. I imagine a metric allen would fit the T15 in a pinch but I had that one.

Home Depot has quite a few husky and hdx branded screwdriver sets for as little a $2.88. Just about all of them have the proper torx bits. Some of the actual handles are not so good. But the bits are good quality. I have them on all my benches and all of my tool drawers everywhere.
    That being said, I replace the screws with stainless or higher grade allen head screws. I have a bunch of swiss made screws that are side drilled with nylon insets that completely eliminate any backing out. I wish they were 6-32 and 8-32 as they would be perfect!!!

You can find torx bits to fit a ratchet screwdriver. The kits are inexpensive and they cover a lot of different sizes. I have a B&D kit that has nearly every bit you will ever need, and a ratcheting handle is included. I keep a T15 screwdriver (Kobalt from Lowes) in my DNA Case to check my mod screws periodically when I shoot.
    '13 PSE DNA 30" 60# 315 fps, Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575
    09 Elite GT500 29.6" 66# 307 fps -Stage 1 Strings - Tater Tuned!
    Maxima Hunter 350 - Blue Streak Selects 350 Summit Treestands
    Slick Trick Mags, Treelimb Premium Quiver,
    "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."