Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my opinion on the bows of 2013

I think the post was designed to get people going. He is only a member for two weeks and his first post is one that basically bad mouths most brands except bowtech. I would not be surprised if he actually is a long time member under a different name and just posted this to rile people.

Are you my old english teacher,MR.Rosenberg? Not you again!!

nope don't own a bowtech but i do like there design and quality of bows. most certainly the Experience and i would like to get one.also like mathews sbxt,and strother rush xt along with many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear2 View Post
    PM Sent!
    I'm next in line if you back out......wait! he owns a Hoyt! The OP didn't say anything about a Hoyt......Hey OP!, what's your opinion on Hoyt? I need to know if I should buy this guy's bow or not!
    2011 Maitland Retribution VTR, 60X strings,Axion pulse, Axis 340's, Spott hogg hunter hogg it 7pin wrapped
    2010 Maitland Retribution VTX
    Bowtech Invasion
    Bowtech Experience

Grizz got it right...
    JUST IGNORE
    Woodbridge Arms & Archery
    Authorized Dealer for: ELITE ARCHERY - G5 PRIME - STROTHER ARCHERY - VICTORY ARROWS
    Woodbridgearmscompany@gmail Dot Com Also call or text to 732 301 GUNS (4867)

.hoyt,your bows shoot well but are way to bulky and rediculous looking

He did mention Hoyt. I believe he's mistaken Hoyt with his own reflection.
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

no waac,grizz wasn't right..im not a troll..just giving my opinion which if he don't like is fine.my opinions are based on the fact that to many companies are so worried about how fast and how light there bows are and not worried about quality and longevity.And so what;i dont like the look of some bows.If you own one of these bows then simply disagree and say why.Don't just throw out the troll card.

Quote Originally Posted by bongolaz View Post
    no waac,grizz wasn't right..im not a troll..just giving my opinion which if he don't like is fine.my opinions are based on the fact that to many companies are so worried about how fast and how light there bows are and not worried about quality and longevity.And so what;i dont like the look of some bows.If you own one of these bows then simply disagree and say why.Don't just throw out the troll card.
    Okay...Thanks for the Tips..We all appreciate your knowledge and wisdom...Cheers...Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    Okay...Thanks for the Tips..We all appreciate your knowledge and wisdom...Cheers...Grizz
    anytime

I am really interested in hearing your opinion on the Strother bow and any of the Primes..Maybe tell me more about Hoyt,Bowtech and others......Grizz

I am also looking for some info on the Quest Rogue...I Hear its a real sleeper single cam...Grizz

Eloquent and accurate.

Thanks!

Sent from a smartphone. Ignore typos and carry on.
    My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my archery equipment for what I told her it costs.

Interested in your thoughts on Maitland.
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

I am really interested in hearing your opinion on the Strother bow and any of the Primes..Maybe tell me more about Hoyt,Bowtech and others......Grizz
    the strother rush is dead in hand,vibration free,smooth draw,solid back wall,doesnt want to jump out your hand at full draw ,looks great.primes i have no idea about.never shot one or even seen one in person so cant comment..but perhaps you can.As far as me repeating myself so that you can try to show me up with YOUR superior knowledge,Well... just go back and read my post again incase you missed something.Still haven,t heard your opinion on anything.

Is this your first time on the internet?

.trophy rock,your rocks taste good but are way to bulky and big to fit in my mouth. maybe next year make em small. trying to grow a trophy between my pants, if ya know wut i mean

Quote Originally Posted by bongolaz View Post
    the strother rush is dead in hand,vibration free,smooth draw,solid back wall,doesnt want to jump out your hand at full draw ,looks great.primes i have no idea about.never shot one or even seen one in person so cant comment..but perhaps you can.As far as me repeating myself so that you can try to show me up with YOUR superior knowledge,Well... just go back and read my post again incase you missed something.Still haven,t heard your opinion on anything.
    No..Your doing great.So you havent tried the Quest?I am really considering it being my next bow.I have owned and shot about every company you have mentioned exept a Prime or Strother.All the bows i owned from different companies were great and high quality.Wouldnt they have to be to compete with all the other companys in such a competitive business?..Cheers...Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by Hoythunter01 View Post
    Interested in your thoughts on Maitland.
    sorry never shot any of those either..did see one for sale on ebay the other day and looked up a little history on the company as i wasn't familiar with them.they have some pretty cool looking bows is all i can say.hope to try one but don't know of any dealers around here.I didn't even know till last week that they had a new breed dealer around here;and i have been living here for 4 years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Square_Dancer View Post
    Is this your first time on the internet?
    no..why??????????

What's your thoughts on OK Archery?

I already know that my next rig is going to be a Quest Rogue...$399.00 or $499.00 from a Big Box store....And from what i hear...Very close to a Pse Thunderbolt..But thats 2nd hand info....Well,Got to hit the sack,I am leaving for a Chartered fishing trip after work tommorow and need some zzzzz's.Instead of being a guide,i get to be guided on Lake Ontario on Saturday...Check out the Obsession Line...Grizz

No..Your doing great.So you havent tried the Quest?I am really considering it being my next bow.I have owned and shot about every company you have mentioned exept a Prime or Strother.All the bows i owned from different companies were great and high quality.Wouldnt they have to be to compete with all the other company's in such a competitive business?..Cheers...Grizz
    Ahhh finally..yes you are exactly right.they all have good quality's..some more than others but some focus more on speed ,weight ect...and some focus so much on these areas that it sacrifices the comfort or quality of the bow.they all know how to make a great bow but focus on things that don't matter much just to draw you in and take your money then 6 month's later you want to sell it becouse the new things and town and that one didn't live up to it's hype.

I was thinking about getting rid of my Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL (crappy, silly looking Hoyt's!), and just getting either a Mission, or a Quest Rogue, as Grizz suggested...You think I should go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Square_Dancer View Post
    .trophy rock,your rocks taste good but are way to bulky and big to fit in my mouth. maybe next year make em small. trying to grow a trophy between my pants, if ya know wut i mean
    what in tha?

Quote Originally Posted by memosteve View Post
    I was thinking about getting rid of my Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL (crappy Hoyt's!), and just getting either a Mission, or a Quest Rogue, as Grizz suggested...You think I should go for it?
    go shoot them for as long as you can..see how it feels.what feels good to me may not feel good to you.If you shoot accurate with it and your satisfied with the specs and quality then sure...go for it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast