Archery Talk Forum banner

!!!Nuts & Bolts tuning and shooting seminar Sept. 7&8 in Iowa!!!

2K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  enigmeow 
#1 ·
This will be the last call for anyone interested in attending the Nuts & Bolts seminar at Camp Hitaga near Troy Mills, Iowa. This will be a two day hands on seminar by Alan himself(Nuts&Bolts) to instruct you in ANYTHING archery. from using a press to tuning your bow to proper form. Cost is $150 for both days and a dvd. Hitaga archery proceeds go towards Camp Hitaga summer camp for needy kids. Cabins are available and food will be available. We only have a few spots left so it will be first come first served. The cost of this seminar is less than some arrow rests. And if you know Nuts& Bolts you know this will help you more than any piece of equipment ever will. The seminar is planned for Sept. 7 & 8 .Two 8 hour days of instruction.(Alan says he will work longer if people want to) Last chance guys. PM me an email address for instructions and info.

#17 ·
Cant go due to work...but I am #13 on the DVD list! Sorry n&b about the extra fees... I did an llc in Oklahoma back in '08 and it was only like a hundred bucks or so! Any time set yet for the release/sale of the DVD? And thank you for all the help you have provided for everyone!

#20 ·
Any chance of getting some live feed on my iPhone while I'm on the golf course in the UP of Michigan that weekend? :dontknow: :cry: I wish I could go......

#33 ·
Less then a week away. Time to actually start to think about the mechanics of this thing. The important stuff like what kind of beer to bring.. :)

#34 ·
I forgot to ask but I assume the cabins will be available Friday night as well. It's gonna be a blast.

Sent from wherever I am

#35 ·
And what are the mechanics of checking in? And how late? I can see me getting in at 10pm

I sent a email to the place to find out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.