Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 black teens beat up white teen...We're is the outrage?

3 black teens beat up white teen...We're is the outrage?

Seems a 13 year-old white boy reported that 3 black teens tried to sell him drugs. The black teens beat the heck out of him on the school bus. Btw, the bus driver did NOTHING to help, other than radioing it in to dispatch. The bus driver is up on child neglect charges.

http://conservativeangle.com/obama-h...r-black-teens/

Nothing to see here...Just innocent teens you know...
    B2E Hunt Club, NJ......Eden Ridge, KY
    '05 Switchback 68# -260 F.P.S.-Scott Wildcat-Beaman ICS 340- QAD- Spott Hogg SLICK TRICKS 125gr...
    '09 Admiral 70#- Hunter Hogg-it .... QAD - ST magnums 100gr- Easton axis- Posten 8"

If I had a 13 year old son, he could look a lot like whatshisbucket.

What? Does that not carry as much weight as Dear Leaders pleas?
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Saw that on ABC news.....

By law one does not have to intervene.... you can not be held criminally for not intervening as someone is being harmed.

And let's be honest those kids would have beat the bus driver as well.....

Now the driver as it seems didn't even check to see if the white boy was alive or dead.... and that might be a criminal act since he is "in charge of them whilst on his bus"
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

kids these days, they are getting worse by the day
    Hoyt Trykon xt~ DCA Custom Hunters~Fuse optics~WB~Muzzy 3 blade~
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~

And they wonder why kids bring guns to school.
    You are what you perceive yourself to be, but once in awhile check in the realm of reality!!

I thought putting the boots to someone was a real big no no? Those three punks should be jailed for this.Anyone who beats someone like this should be jailed! Wonder what the response would be if the boy who got the beating was a homo?
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    I thought putting the boots to someone was a real big no no? Those three punks should be jailed for this.Anyone who beats someone like this should be jailed! Wonder what the response would be if the boy who got the beating was a homo?
    Outrage
    Proud Shooter of Breathn Built bows
    John's Custom Archery Killing Staff
    Stormy Hardwoods Camo

or if it was 3 white kids beating a black kid it would be the end of the world
    2012 Rytera Alien Z, HHA 5019, Limbdriver Pro V

Quote Originally Posted by tlamphier23 View Post
    or if it was 3 white kids beating a black kid it would be the end of the world
    Bingo! He'd look like Obama. Funny how we dont hear how these three thugs look like Obama.

Those three punks are just Travon Martin wanna be's ..... odd's are they'll be dead or in prison or a combo of that before they hit their 20's....
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

they are charged with aggravated assault
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Its all because the thugs we went to school with have reproduced!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    Those three punks are just Travon Martin wanna be's ..... odd's are they'll be dead or in prison or a combo of that before they hit their 20's....
    one can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    pathetic.

The media does not add fuel to the fire when it's black on white crime

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    The important part, imo, is not that they are charged, it's the lack of media outrage seen. note I did not see total lack of coverage, there is some coverage as shown, but no outrage.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    '09 Bowtech Sniper
    27 inch draw, 65.5lbs

pathetic.

That's what the law calls for, what else do you want? They beat somebody up, they got charged.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

those kinds of people or thugs are scared to fight alone ! they run alone ,cowards !

Quote Originally Posted by bsites9 View Post
    one can only hope.
    Agreed
    Proud Shooter of Breathn Built bows
    John's Custom Archery Killing Staff
    Stormy Hardwoods Camo

I would like to see something on the national news about this like you would if the situation was reversed...maybe even a comment from the NAACP (lol) Ah well thats what I love about these forums I can vent then watch it get all swept under the rug
    2012 Rytera Alien Z, HHA 5019, Limbdriver Pro V

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    That's what the law calls for, what else do you want? They beat somebody up, they got charged.
    no the tried to kill him. Kicking and stomping on someone is imo attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by bradley_ee View Post
    The important part, imo, is not that they are charged, it's the lack of media outrage seen. note I did not see total lack of coverage, there is some coverage as shown, but no outrage.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    of course not Black boys b try and kill a white boy. Its just a little payback for all the injustice some blacks dealt with over 200 years ago.

of course not Black boys b try and kill a white boy. Its just a little payback for all the injustice some blacks dealt with over 200 years ago.

Come on. The last slave died a long time ago. You never hear about Indians complaining about what happened to them. And they really got screwed over. But these kids are the worse form of human on the planet. What would you say if that where your kid? He's minding his own business with his head down. First off its sad that he has to sit there with his head down because he's afraid of getting his head kicked in. Nevermind he did! One on one those kids are weak, but you get them 3vs1 they are all bad asses. Good thing is they will either be in prison or even worse wich is just fine with me.

no the tried to kill him. Kicking and stomping on someone is imo attempted murder.

I'm sure whatever they do get charged with will get plead down to something significantly less.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast