Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 elite bows????

2014 elite bows????

anybody have any early info on when Elite will release info on the 2014 lineup??? ive heard that the Pulse may be retired from duty and after the long wait times of the 2013 bows i want to get my order in asap.

any info will be appreciated.

2013 Hoyt G3 Element, Alpha V5 Micro, QAD HDX
    Victory arrows, Carbon Express, Easton FMJ, Tight spot

Bump for news!! Hoping for AP Black this year too!
    ______________________________ ____________
    2012 Elite Answer Outshine/smooth mods-70lbs-29"
    2014 Obsession Evolution Stormy Hardwoods/70lbs-28.5"

i haven't heard anything, i don't have those kind of connections. I will say that I kind of expect the Pure And Pulse to be replaced with newer models. They have both been around for a few years now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Answer is replaced along with the Tour... The only bow I fully expect to see still in the lineup next year is the Hunter. I feel pretty sure the pure and pulse will be gone. and the answer and tour could go as well. I am hoping that they have the AP Back next year. I am hoping that Elite doesn't stray too far from what they have been doing so far. I wouldn't mind seeing some type of flex guard for the cables. i have shot hoyts, mathews, bear, bowtech, diamond, G5, and others, but i always keep coming back to Elite. Especially when it comes to the bows that I will be taking into the woods to hunt with. The nice valleys, solid back walls, super smooth draw cycles, and "acceptable speeds" make for bows that are very hunter friendly.
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo

I answer will stay for sure since its only on the 2nd year, and the tour will prob stay also. I would say the only bow changing might be the Pulse.

I don't care what they call it , but i hope they keep a bow with the pulse specs
    ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ....

I am receiving my Pulse soon and was told it was literally the last one ever made. Judge to Pulse...I wonder if it's another name change or a totally new offering.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

AP Black would lure me to a new bow this year.

Quote Originally Posted by stillern View Post
    I am receiving my Pulse soon and was told it was literally the last one ever made. Judge to Pulse...I wonder if it's another name change or a totally new offering.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    Your a lucky man! I've heard lots of people tried to order one and got turned down. Your gonna love it.

2014 Elite Energy 35 Max-1
    HHA sights*Vapor Trail LD Pro V rest
    KTech KSB1 string stop* Alpine soft lock
    Bee Stinger sport hunter stabilizer
    Grim Reaper Razor cut

I would say the Answer stays, Hunter stays, Pulse gets split limbs hopefully beyond parallel and it gets some weight shaved off.
    2014 Mathews ChillR

Quote Originally Posted by jjtrain44 View Post
    I don't care what they call it , but i hope they keep a bow with the pulse specs
    X2. I love my Pulse and will keep it if nothing new is as good. I would like to see a different cable guard system and a weight shaved off but I'm not a huge fan of split limbs.

Anybody know when Elite usually releases info on the new bows???

October usually.
    LH '14 Elite Energy 35
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500

I read on the Elite forum that the Pulse makes up only 5% of all 2013 Elite bows sold this year. And the reason the 2013 Pulse cannot be ordered anymore this year is because Elite needs to use the riser blanks for making their best selling bows, the Hunter and Answer. Assuming that's true, I say the Pulse and Pure get replaced and the Hunter and Answer carry over to the 2014 lineup.

We will see...I know of a few guys that sold their Answers to by the new Hunter this year. I could see Elite dropping the Pure and the Pulse and adding a Answer long draw. As long as they don't change the Hunter, I don't really care what they do unless they want to extend their 30" max draw bows to 31". Elite is working on the correction to the 31" draw mod for the Hunter and should be ready this month I think. Actually I love my APS Hunters, the only thing I don't like is the white cams. I would have prefrerred Magpul Tan wheels.

Pulse is already out. Tried to order one the other day and had to get an answer because they are no longer making the pulse.
    2013 Carbon Element G3 - blackout

2014 Pro Comp Elite - orange

Maybe Elite is doing a smart thing if they are redesigning the Pulse time for test and tune and building inventory. They have listened to customer complaints in the past and a big one over the last couple years has been delivery times.
    2014 Mathews ChillR

i agree with the poor delivery time of the 2013 bows, thats why i want to get my order placed soon. i have my local Elite dealer keeping me posted and told them to make sure when they place there first order to keep me in mind.

All I want to see from Elite would be to stop using the cable rod/string stop wedge. This is one of the worst things IMO I have seen a bow company come out with in a while. Again. This is my opinion only. A simple set screw is all that is needed. The way it is now, when you get the rod positioned where you want it, then tighten the wedge screw, the rod starts turning also. Very frustrating. Please Elite, go back to what works.

I would say Elite will most definatly be coming out with a new target bow or two, Especially if Levi is going to be shooting for elite...... Lol
    PSE Canadian Pro Staff
    Doinker hunt staff
    Archers Paradise Staff shooter
    Black Eagle arrows Pro staff
    Magnus Pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by Logjamb View Post
    All I want to see from Elite would be to stop using the cable rod/string stop wedge. This is one of the worst things IMO I have seen a bow company come out with in a while. Again. This is my opinion only. A simple set screw is all that is needed. The way it is now, when you get the rod positioned where you want it, then tighten the wedge screw, the rod starts turning also. Very frustrating. Please Elite, go back to what works.
    Couldn't agree more the way it is now just sucks.
    2014 Mathews ChillR

I would like to see a less expensive bow and maybe a youth/woman's bow

Rep told me when I called to order a hunger I needed to wait on the 14s. He said if I liked the hunter is absolutely LOVE their new bow.
    Elite Energy 35 Blackou

Quote Originally Posted by ArcheryAdiction View Post
    I would say Elite will most definatly be coming out with a new target bow or two, Especially if Levi is going to be shooting for elite...... Lol
    Hopefully this I'd like to see them do a shoot through riser

I love my Pulse. If they do away with it I hope they release something with similar specs.

Quote Originally Posted by CMA121885 View Post
    Rep told me when I called to order a hunger I needed to wait on the 14s. He said if I liked the hunter is absolutely LOVE their new bow.
    I'm getting excited with this kind of info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast