Thread: Need limbs for an Indian Archery "Quest" compound bow

Need limbs for an Indian Archery "Quest" compound bow

I recently got a vintage (OK, it's just old) Indian Archery "Quest" bow. It was in great condition, and worked great. I took it to the range to sight it in, and had a newbie misfire incident. Long story short, the bow took a 5 ft. fall, and landed vertically on the lower limb. At first, it appeared to be fine, and I fired about 8-10 more arrows down range, with no problems whatsoever. Yesterday, I noticed that the lower limb has an axial fracture, where the pulley axle goes in. Also, my string frayed, and is now completely broken. My question is this, does anyone out there have 16 5/8" long, 1 5/8" wide, at the limb pocket, limbs that I could replace this with??? The top limb deflection number is 208, and the bottom is 212. It's a two cam bow, and probably 1st generation, as there is NO serial number present. The bow was set for 70lb draw, with a 31" draw length. I've tried to find limbs on the interwebs, but to no avail. I'm hoping that someone here has some old Indian parts that they'd be willing to let go of, without costing a small fortune.

Thanks again guys.

Newbie Archer,
    Eric

Hate to say it but you would have to get really lucky in finding a pair being the bow is that old. You might get lucky on craigslist cause a lot of people sell old bows on there all the time pretty cheap.

I just bought this bow and can't seem to find any information on it, do you guys have any information on it? like how old it is, what is the draw wight on yours ect.

What I could find, was absolutely nothing. Looks like it may be a 1990's model. Parts are impossible to come by, and there's no information, as to the specs of the bow. I do know that mine, before it broke, was set at 30" draw, with a DW of 70lbs. Hope this helps you out.

yeah that helps thank you i think mines not a 70 pound draw wight but is more then 35 i did see one that looks similar on ebay i think heres the link hope it helps. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Deerh...item4acade413b