Nat'l Rifle Assoc. just sent me 12 raffle tickets for "banned guns" --
1) Barret Rec7 Rifle 6.8mm SPC
2) Centurion 39 Sporter AK-style Rifle 7.62 X 39mm
3) FN SCAR 17S Rifle 7.62 X 51 NATO
4) IWI US TAVOR SAR Rifle 9mm Luger / 545 X 39 convertible
5) Les Baer Super Match .204 Ruger
6) Rem. Mod. 700 CDL .279 Win.
7) Rem. Mod. R-25 Rifle .243 Win.
8) Ruger SR-556 VT Rifle 5.56 X 45 NATO
9) SIG SAUER SIG522 SWAT rifle .22 LR
10) Smith & Wesson M&P10 Rifle .308 Win.
11) Stag Arms 8L Rifle .223 Rem.
12) Win. Mod. 70 Featherweight Rifle .30 - 06 Spfd
I can't believe the hysterical media (MSNBC) hasn't picked up on this yet -- Maybe today? This is bound to get some air time.
NRA is asking $5 per ticket, but it's not required and won't improve your chances of winning. (I think maybe that's a legal issue -- "no purchase necessary.")
I just sent the NRA another contribution. They're sending me a Buck "NRA/ILA" folding lock blade knife. I'm NRA Distinguished Life Member.
Obie, Joe, Diane, Barbara, Chuck . . . need to have their butts handed to them. AWB didn't work last time. I purchased 3 AR-15, AK-47, high-capacity Glock, high-capacity Ruger, and 2 Uzi during the last "ban."
What part of "We don't have the votes to pass this." did they not understand the first time?