a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Camo clean-out - size large - for cheap

Camo clean-out - size large - for cheap

Cleaning out my Rubbermaid tubs to make room for more camo....
    First is a set of treebark camo lightweight poly shirt and pants in size large. They are in good condition (2 inches were cut off the bottom of the pants - they were super long - now measure approx 30-31 inch inseam). Also a set of cabelas mossy oak chamois shirt and lightweight pants in size large. They are in good condition (the pants were hemmed slightly at the bottom by me - doesn't look perfect but functional - now measure approx. 30-31 inch inseam). I will include a mossy oak hat and a stretch mossy oak facemask. Also included is a cabelas mossy oak size large performance t-shirt (never worn), a mossy oak long sleeve shirt with pocket size large, two more mossy oak hats, and a realtree face mask. The camo has been washed in non-scented soap and has been stored in Rubbermaid tubs. I don't smoke and I take care of my stuff....just need to make room.

How about the whole lot for $95tyd? (Lower 48 - Paypal add 3%)

Bump

Bump

Morning bump

FOR $95tyd.....I'll throw in a like new mossy oak scentlok hood as well.

Morning bump

Pm's replied.
    Still for sale...

Lots of interest...but still for sale...

PRICE DROP -
    $90tyd

Still for sale....

Bump

I'll accept offers on individual pieces or sets of camos as well...

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm31 View Post
    Cleaning out my Rubbermaid tubs to make room for more camo....
    First is a set of treebark camo lightweight poly shirt and pants in size large. They are in good condition (2 inches were cut off the bottom of the pants - they were super long - now measure approx 30-31 inch inseam). Also cabelas lightweight pants in size large. They are in good condition (the pants were hemmed slightly at the bottom by me - doesn't look perfect but functional - now measure approx. 30-31 inch inseam). I will include a mossy oak hat and a stretch mossy oak facemask. Also included is a cabelas mossy oak size large performance t-shirt (never worn), a mossy oak long sleeve shirt with pocket size large, two more mossy oak hats, and a realtree face mask. The camo has been washed in non-scented soap and has been stored in Rubbermaid tubs. I don't smoke and I take care of my stuff....just need to make room.

How about the whole lot for $95tyd? (Lower 48 - Paypal add 3%)

ANOTHER PRICE DROP! How about everything above, including a like new mossy oak scentlok hood, for $65tyd? The cabelas chamois shirt has been removed from the lot. Any questions, please pm me.

Price drop
    $65tyd.

Bump

Bump