Thread: browning ops 6.0 anyone? reports?

browning ops 6.0 anyone? reports?

seen thesed advertized pretty cheap(90 bux)....anything better for the money?..supposed to be the fastest trigger for that price?

I got one from walnutcreekarchery.com trigger speed is blazing fast. Never missed a beat. Only had it up for a week and half but batteries are still at 97% pics are vibrant and bright but slight blurring is common and I would be a little happier with some more crispness of the pics. I did have one whiteout but the camera waw angled slightly toward evening sun. With all the features packed into this little camera for 98 $ shipped I would buy another.

I should add that I set it at 4.0 resolution and will be trying 6.0 next set.

thanks cbb, thats what I was thinking...for the money it sounded pretty good!...I hate blurry pics tho, almost like shutter speed is to slow, I'm guessing maybe its set that way for ir flash..

Might be. Pics weren't blurred enough to not be able to see what was in the pics.. but it was there. I just set it in front of a new stand site yesterday morning on 6.0. This time I set it on 3 pics every 10 seconds on a heavily used trail in tight cover. The camera is about 6 1/2 feet up on a downward angle. I'm trying some new angles with my cams.. just set a primos about 9feet up... if I get a chance I will try to post some pics but with my sons football schedule and a busy work schedule it will be a few days before I get around to it.

cool, yes, please post!

ok, now I found for 80 bux....to tempting not to try....just how many?

Midway has this cam on sale for $69.99
    Have Bow will TRAVEL,,,,