2014 Bear Archery Sneak-Peak

Thread: 2014 Bear Archery Sneak-Peak

"Granite State"

2014 Bear Archery Sneak-Peak Link??

Found this link on another forum....

With the exception of the grip (shoots OK, but doesn't setup optimally in hand), I still love my Carnage. ~ Just had it restrung and paper tuned.
    Valley feels better than when new (valley is there, but less pronounced)... And boy does it send a very fast & "forgiving" arrow! (Seems faster than ever due to string configuration.)

As for the 2014 Bear bows: No idea of cam configurations (or for the validity of the information) as presented on the link above...
    But if the info is true, I sure hope the Agenda 7 is a single cam setup! ~ I doubt it though.

Update: Just found this link here on a/t too..... http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ight=2014+bear
    "RoadTrips" Tree Saddle, Muddy Sticks & Petzl Aiders?..... "A Killer Combo!"
    My limbs are just fine.... Unlike the '02 TomKat that "detonated" (limbs failed twice) many years ago!

the agenda is ugly as sin
    2013 Elite Hunter 71lbs, 26" Blacked out with bstinger bars and a tommy hogg spitting 376gr GT Velocity @260fps tipped with NAP Killzones
    Project Invisible: 2015 Carbon Spyder Turbo 71lbs, 26" dipped in ASAT. 488gr. Kinetics @262fps tipped with Steelforce Phatheads

You can never have too much pentration

Some where in the USA
    bears website has all the 2014 models up on it anyway.... just updated it
    Any animal can get big boys...Hey..once i reached down to pet a little dog and when i did..hey..it was a 5 pound squirrel.. - Si Robertson
    1963 HERTERS PERFECTION- Rose City 1959 Bear Replica Arrows, Selway Slide On Quiver
    1959 BEAR KODIAK-Rose City 1959 Bear Replica Arrows,Selway Slide On Quiver
    1972 BEAR GRIZZLY-Rose City 1959 Bear Replica Arrows, Bear Leather Top Quiver