Thread: 2014 Bear Archery Sneak-Peak

2014 Bear Archery Sneak-Peak Link??

Found this link on another forum....

http://forums.bowhunting.com/tech-ta...tml#post722384

With the exception of the grip (shoots OK, but doesn't setup optimally in hand), I still love my Carnage. ~ Just had it restrung and paper tuned.
    Valley feels better than when new (valley is there, but less pronounced)... And boy does it send a very fast & "forgiving" arrow! (Seems faster than ever due to string configuration.)

As for the 2014 Bear bows: No idea of cam configurations (or for the validity of the information) as presented on the link above...
    But if the info is true, I sure hope the Agenda 7 is a single cam setup! ~ I doubt it though.

Update: Just found this link here on a/t too..... http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ight=2014+bear
    --------------------------------
    "RoadTrips" Tree Saddle, Muddy Sticks & Petzl Aiders?..... "A Killer Combo!"
    My limbs are just fine.... Unlike the '02 TomKat that "detonated" (limbs failed twice) many years ago!

the agenda is ugly as sin
    Don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash with your butt...-GregBS
    Spyder 30,fmj, Hogg father, phatheads=deadly

bears website has all the 2014 models up on it anyway.... just updated it
    Any animal can get big boys...Hey..once i reached down to pet a little dog and when i did..hey..it was a 5 pound squirrel.. - Si Robertson
    MARTIN JAGUAR-Easton FMJ,NAP Centerrest Flipper,Bohning Chameleon Quiver
    REDWING HUNTER-Easton Axis Traditional,Selway Slide On Quiver
    1972 BEAR GRIZZLY-Gold Tip Traditional, Bear Leather Top Quiver