Thread: maxed out scores.

maxed out scores.

well im hooked on playing for pts..

but some of the scores some people made are just unreal.

since im in euroland im guessing any and all events that might have prizes arent for me, so ill just tag along for the ride.

if you notice, they have been playing a little longer than they should have been. Which gives the impression that they are either the actual programmers themselves, or buddies with the programmer that has been beta testing. Either way, they have the inside scoop and probably some tip/tricks and maybe even a cheat code or 2.
    .: Strut to Rut with Faces and Butts :.

Those are actually incorrect scores. You are right, max score is 28 X 11. It was beta testers and will be fixed ASAP.
    Any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me directly.
    Thanks,
    Jason Balazs
    Executive Producer IENT.
    Executive Producer IENT
    Makers of the Game Outdoors Unlimited

Owner/Editor
    outdoorproductreview.com

Cool PRIZE ARE FOR EVERYONE if you win, you win .

Quote Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    well im hooked on playing for pts..

but some of the scores some people made are just unreal.

since im in euroland im guessing any and all events that might have prizes arent for me, so ill just tag along for the ride.

Dean , IF YOU ENTER AND WIN your only difference may be the costs to ship a prize to your location .

We will be starting up weekly tournaments with 1st thru 3rd place Prizes worth up to $1399.00 IN RETAIL MSRP !!

Tell EVERYONE, as the more people who enter the better the prizes and increases the values as well ...

Glad you like the Game . The last time I had this kind of response to a game I made was when I Invented a little " ole GAME for my Father, it was called " Cabelas Big Game Hunter" You may have heard of it .. I created that game with Hunters in MIND and it was always why we had such a loyal following . I think we have something even better here ! as we will be able to listen to our players ,JUST LIKE YOU.. and make updates , challenge your buddies just like in real life and NOW because of the ONLINE COMPONENT . I WILL be able to offer REAL GEAR AS PRIZES.. just a note to motivate you a tad more as a loyal player.

at XMAS, I will have a update, version 2.0 THAT WILL ALLOW YOU CHARACTER CREATION , 4 PLAYER TEAM with 64 PLAYERS IN SAME INSTANCING WORLD, LIVE, " REAL TIME " TOURNEYS and much much more . SPREAD THE WORD . The guy who created CABELAS ,RAPALA AND TOP SHOT.. just to name a few is COMMITED TO MAKE THE MOST realistic online OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE for all of you ...Starting here ,,, going to move fast and add events weekly , monthly UNTIL by 2014 XMAS , WE are a virtual OUTDOOR UNIVERSE that COMES with all the same pleasures .. JUST able to enjoy in your living room .

Help me get the word out and I appreciate the support for us now and we will listen to ALL OF YOU . HAT much I can promise . We may not be able to do everythin everyone asks for but yu can be sure if the majority support a idea we will bust our collectives.. to get it added to the product as soon as possible . Thank you for the support Danny Hammett PRES / CEO iEntertainment Network

Will you be having 3d tournaments only? meaning if archery is all you do and no guns?
    3-D, field, spot rig = Bear Motive 6 / axcel ax 3000 / trophy taker ss / looking for stabilizers
    Hunting = Bear Motive 7 Shadow Series / Cypher 5 / Revolution 2.0 / TR Lite-1 Quiver/ 9" Static stabilizer

It will be for ALL disciplines. Just STARTING WITH ARCHERY first , as they and we have the best LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDAI SUPPORT THERE AT THIS TIME . I am sure you know how scared the FIREARM CO are and they take a month to approve a one sentence press quote that says HI lol but I have worked with them a long time 20 yrs plus so i WILL GET IT EQUAL FOOTING SOON .. THEN individual, then ALL OF THEM AS A FUN EVENT .

We will be adding NEW LEVELS TO ALL THIS WEEKEND AND ALSO handguns and 3Gun timed, plus DUCKS , UPLAND GAME and more to ALL next week . It gonna grow FAST , But we NEED your positive as youve already given us ..support , GET PEOPLE TO PLAY !! its FUN GAME with LOADS OF ADDED items and events coming .

I appreciate the support BIG TIME and welcome all you see and like as well dont

Sincerely .

Danny

once we have the game( im at l10+ archery)&7 gun ). when I log in and it updates is it updating my program automatically ,or just updating my level/money etc?

What game is this and where do I find it? Please pm me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattwithabow View Post
    What game is this and where do I find it? Please pm me!!!!
    Has anyone pm'd you yet? You just download the game, register and start practicing.

Download what game from where?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattwithabow View Post
    Download what game from where?
    .....outdoors unlimited is the game. There are links all over the forum or go to their website outdoorsunlimited.com

some one want to put a link up to this game

tag