Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2014 Axcel Carbon Fiber sight!

Quote Originally Posted by ex-wolverine View Post
    Of course they (LAS) will...I cant get sights form them in a timely matter becasue big companies like LAS buy pre TRADE SHOW...And they buy large amounts...Cant tell you how many sales I have lost where a customer will order from me and then cancle because they cant wait any longer and buy from LAS...

I just stopped telling people Im a dealer for TRU and buy from Lancaster...

They make great stuff, some of the best,

Good luck getting this sight
    I agree, the only way we have found to prevent this scenario is to to keep more stock. I find most people will not order through the shop because they can order from Lancaster and get it much faster. It sucks as a dealer because I have to gamble and keep stock in things that I think will sell but may not. I hate that manufacturers give preference to online retailer orders and dragging their feet on the orders for the shops accross the country. Theres almost no point in being a dealer for some of these manufacturers because I cant get my orders in a timely manner.
    Bowtech - Prime - Quest - Bear - Vaportrail - CBE - Sure Loc - Bee Stinger - SKY Archery

Looks great!!!
    Lien2

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex69 View Post
    Axcel makes a great, but relatively heavy, product.

I'm sure that anything they do to reduce that weight will be much appreciated by most of their future customers.
    The above statement is actually false. The Axcel Achieve is, and I copied directly from LAS, "Constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs less than the top selling carbon bar sight". This year in Vegas I had the opportunity to confirm that the Axcel is lighter than the Shibuya.

In comparing adjustability and overall quality, my bow is wearing an axcel-I have a Shibuya that has been collecting dust in a locker at the range.
    "Rather fail with honor then succeed by fraud"-SOPHOCLES

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex69 View Post
    I have to agree that the composites are very strong, however, a very respected shop owner/tech in this area said they were junk because they will warp when exposed to the sun. My guess is that his words were political and devoted towards keeping people from buying a product that he does not sell but, as of yet, have never seen/heard a word about warpage on this or any other site.
    Quote Originally Posted by huntelk View Post
    The above statement is actually false. The Axcel Achieve is, and I copied directly from LAS, "Constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs less than the top selling carbon bar sight". This year in Vegas I had the opportunity to confirm that the Axcel is lighter than the Shibuya.

In comparing adjustability and overall quality, my bow is wearing an axcel-I have a Shibuya that has been collecting dust in a locker at the range.
    Just checked out their site and have to admit that their new offering looks like it's been in the gym for a while, compared to the 3000 that I used to have. If the Achieve's quality is as good as that 3000, I'm sure they will have many satisfied customers.

Just curious...how much do you want for that dusty, and obviously unwanted, piece of equipment?

$185 tyd
    "Rather fail with honor then succeed by fraud"-SOPHOCLES

Will be talking with you (PM).

I suspect the bar will eventually be available separately, but certainly not for the first few production runs.

PSE National Field Staff
    Factory Staff: Doinker stabilizers, STANislawski releases
    2013 PSE Supra Max
    Easton A/C Pro Field and FatBoy Arrows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12