Thread: finaly mxb 320 crank cocker

finaly mxb 320 crank cocker

ok guys got 1 to work and real easy, ok first i got a parker sidewinder from wyverncreations great folks to deal with and best price i could find $119. ok first thing is the parker hook are turned wrong way to hook on string, so i removed them and instaled the ones off of the stock mission rope cocker and presto it hooks right on the string and loops back around the factory pull stud, then i removed aprox 1 inch off of the bottom of the butt plate on the cocking unit then it fit right on the butt plate of the xb, i cocked it a few times and all went well, i am although going to remove the butt plate from the xb and reinforce with epoxy just to give it more strength, i,d post pics butt my dig camera took a crap, so if anyone wants a pic mess me ur cell and i,ll send you one,

2013 Prime Shift
    50/27.5 BECs /montec
    2012 SZ350
    Hawke, BEEs /montec

Any pics of this? Thanks
    2014 Mission MXB-320...Hawke XB30 Scope...Black Eagle Executioners
    2012 Hoyt Carbon Element...custom strings and cables by Center Circle(bearfoot) ... G5 T3 ... Gold XT Hunter 5575 ... G5 Metapeep ... QAD rest .... Sword Twilight Hunter

I have one of those, actually I rehabed it to fit an Excal once. Now just shoot bows I can cock by hand...for now. But at 73, I may need to rely on your fix for my 320. Nah, that thing is so easy cocking even an old fart can do it.
    Why do I hunt? Simple, it's BASIC.
    Why do you breathe?!

Excalibur, Mission, single shot rifles and handguns