Thread: revolt

revolt

has anyone shot this bow I am thinking about getting it in the 90 pound and why don't it come in 30 inch draw

HCA told me that you can actually get the Revolt to go out to 29.5 inches. The reason for this is that the draw length is adjustable on the cam instead of a module change. Hope this helps.
    May your arrow always hit the SWEET SPOT!
    High Country Factory Shooter
    Speed Pro X-11, 6.2 Speed Pro Arrows

Bow shoots like a dream. Dead in the hand and quick. The revolt will replace the x10 eventually. You can get close to 30" with a d-loop.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

if it has t2 trianry cams on the web site u can buy long mods for the trianry 2 cams

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck1976 View Post
    if it has t2 trianry cams on the web site u can buy long mods for the trianry 2 cams
    Cams are the same cams used on the x10. Still the trinary 2 cams. But draw length only goes to 29" with this bow. Like I said with a d loop, you can get it close. Most bows run a little long on the DL anyways. X10 has a 7inch BH, The revolt is 6" BH
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

Quote Originally Posted by feverarchery View Post
    Bow shoots like a dream. Dead in the hand and quick. The revolt will replace the x10 eventually. You can get close to 30" with a d-loop.
    This will change the anchor point with your release hand on your face but wont lengthen the draw length .

like I said. Draw lengths on HCA's usually run a little long anyways. SO with a D loop you can get CLOSE to 30" of draw. The dloop serves the purpose on the DL side of it to get close to your original anchor point, not exact.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

in the pic on the website it looks like there r stops that hit the limbs if it has them I am gonna buy one because I like a solid back wall

in the pic on the website it looks like there r stops that hit the limbs if it has them I am gonna buy one because I like a solid back wall
    that is correct. Same cams as on the x10. Both have external draw stops.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

could u tell me what kind of speeds you get out of the revolt

could u tell me what kind of speeds you get out of the revolt
    I never got a chance to put it on the chrono. I had it on the shelf for 1 day and it was sold the next. I set it all up for my customer. He came and shot it then took it home. His set up was 68 lbs 28 inch draw with a 320 grain arrow. His speed should of been around 332 fps if I had to take a guess.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

My sons 70# revolt with hca 6.2 arrows and 65 gr tip shot..382 fps...my 60# revolt same arrow shot 360 fps......with a 5.5 hca arrow my son shot 393 fps..mine 370 fps...both have of modules.. my sons is in last adjustment hole...my is in the middle hole letter "g"

My sons 70# revolt with hca 6.2 arrows and 65 gr tip shot..382 fps...my 60# revolt same arrow shot 360 fps......with a 5.5 hca arrow my son shot 393 fps..mine 370 fps...both have ld modules.. my sons is in last adjustment hole...my is in the middle hole letter "g"