Thread: 2014 Mathews bow??

2014 Mathews bow??

Is it me or is the cam in the picture different than the Creed & Chill? Tiffany just posted this pic this morning and I noticed the bow was cropped out of the pic except for the cam.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mathews Z7

That looks like a Creed cam to me.

I think you are right. The angle of the bow fooled me. I pulled my Creed out and held it at an angle and it appears to be the exact cam.
    Mathews Z7

kinda looks like a switchback cam

that so funny when I saw the pic on face book I thought the same thing . if im not mistaken they release the new line pretty soon .I cant wait I thought the helium and the creed seemed they were running out of ideas and started to cheapen things up . the creed just seems like a bunch of old technology thrown on it .
    Mathews creed 26.5" Spott Hogg Hogg it , QAD hdx , Easton fmj 400, Muzzy 4blade 100 grain

Creed extremr maybe there new bow this year?

I'm hoping for a fast chill, I loved how it shot and how dead in the hand it feels, just looking for a lil more speed is all.

I'm looking for a chill with a solid back wall

Quote Originally Posted by BRAD102590 View Post
    I'm looking for a chill with a solid back wall
    If you want a better wall, creep tune your chill. You'll end up with the top cam slightly advanced and the wall will get much better. Your groups will too!
    Mathews Bows-Spot-Hogg Sight-Doinker-Trophy Taker Arrowrests-Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release, Nikon Optics

Life's Tough; but it's tougher if you're stupid!--Sgt. John M. Stryker U.S.M.C.

Creeds absent valley is killing me

Crapshot, you need the smaller drawstop. Night and day difference.

I cant verify this but I talked to a pro shop guy last night and he told me mathews was putting out a 34 inch chill this year
    Elite Energy 35 84lbs 30" Easton FMJ 510 grains 293fps
    Hoyt Buffalo Recurve 71lbs @ 30" Beman Nightfall 300s
    Bowtech Tribute 104lbs 30" Easton FMJ Dangerous Game 250

Quote Originally Posted by MiStickSlinger View Post
    I cant verify this but I talked to a pro shop guy last night and he told me mathews was putting out a 34 inch chill this year
    That would make sense. With the MR7 and MR8 being discontinued, they will have to fill that niche. Mission introduced the Blaze, which is a longer AtA version of the Ballistic. I'm guessing with the new "Chill", it will have a BH of 6.5" with an IBO of 337.

SCFox

Quote Originally Posted by SCFox View Post
    That would make sense. With the MR7 and MR8 being discontinued, they will have to fill that niche. Mission introduced the Blaze, which is a longer AtA version of the Ballistic. I'm guessing with the new "Chill", it will have a BH of 6.5" with an IBO of 337.

SCFox
    The mr8 was not discontinued the mr6 and mr7 were along with the prestige

I agree just subtle change for the dual cam, the chill followed the ballistic last year. My guess is we see a 33-34 ata, 6 (ish) brace ht speedier version named the Fervor (or another antonym of Chill) this year. I always hope something will blow my doors off, but then I gotta have it. I honestly didn't think the Creed separated itself from Z7's or helium, but the Chill was a big step forward. That said, you'll see a bigger step on the solo cam line and a smaller change in dual cams. Wonder if Mathews ever dips it's toe in the carbon riser revolution? The split limb pocket design of the Creed may provide a foundation for an alternate riser design.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up" - Vince Lombardi

anyone here if they are going to still make the Z9