Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press.

Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press.

I noticed there is no thread in this section on the Bow-a-constrictor Bow Press so thought I should start one with links to the Bow-a-constrictor website and also the youtube videos showing just how good this press is. The Bow-a-constrictor press is legendary and considered by many professional bow technicians to be the finest bow press available at any price. Many guys that own a Bow-a-constrictor bow press started off with a linear press and upgraded to the Bowa for the added safety and the ability to press any bow or crossbow ever made. With the addition of the quick draw and tune accessory there is just about nothing that this press can't do. The drill attachment accessory turns it into a motorized press by just connecting a cheap battery drill in place of the hand crank. The designer and builder of the press is Frank Schneider and you will not find a nicer guy to deal with, he will go out of his way to make sure you are 100% happy with your press. Prices are available on the website and Frank will answer any inquiries promptly either through his website or via PM.

https://buckeyearcherysolutions.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XkAD_D0XF8

Ttt.

Ttt.

I had to tune a PSE Revenge yesterday, nice little bow for the price but I wouldn't like to try pressing it with any press other than the Bowa.

Keep the orders coming in guys, don't settle for second best.

Ttt.

Many bow press manufacturers claim their press will press any bow but the Bowa is the only press I have seen that can back up the claim.

This bow is an Oneida Talon, the photo says it all.

Ttt.

Frank can be reached through a PM to DBLlungIT for orders or information on pricing and accessories.

The Bowa has no problems pressing any Bear bow.

All Mathews bows can be pressed with the Bowa, this is their Monster.

The Bowa gives you the option of pressing from the limb tips or below the cams on suitable bows due to the design of the limb contacts.

The Quick Draw and Tune Accessory allows the bow to be drawn while pressed making tuning a breeze. No more taking your bow from the press to your draw board to time cams or to set up the timing on arrow rests.

Ttt.

The Bowa allows anyone to safely tune any bow on the market. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to use it and once you have one you will never need another press ever.
    Due to the design being patented you can only buy this style of press through Frank at Buckeye Archery Solutions, if others could copy it they would because it is the ultimate bow press.

To the top for number one bow press.

Keep pressing.

Just got a message from Frank S. Mine is on its way. I should have it before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by marc_groleau View Post
    Just got a message from Frank S. Mine is on its way. I should have it before Christmas.
    Wow, your name must have been on the "nice" list, that is a great Christmas present. You will be very happy with it.

Are you selling these in Australia?
    I am interested in getting one but not if international freight is involved - it makes everything large/heavy too expensive for me - it would double the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    Are you selling these in Australia?
    I am interested in getting one but not if international freight is involved - it makes everything large/heavy too expensive for me - it would double the cost.
    I don't sell them, they are only available from the manufacturer in the US, Frank Schneider, his website is at the beginning of this thread.
    I bought one from him 3 years ago and even with shipping the cost was less than a simple linear press from an Aussie shop and you really can't compare the two presses.
    I bought mine with adjustable bench mounts which saves a little bit of weight and they work really well. Frank will give you a shipping estimate if you message him, his username is DBLlungIT.

The Bow-a-constrictor is more than just a bow press, it is a complete bow tuning system. That is why many top bow tuners have upgraded to a Bowa.

Have a great 2014 everyone and keep pressing.

Hi guys!!! I just found a thread here that i didnt know existed.

I think AUSSIEDUDE likes his press. He's drawn to safety & versatility. Or it can be said "versatility with safety"

BTW, the limbs are not touching the Bottom Pivot Rod's here. And shouldn't especially when intending to use the QD&T Accessory.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You hit the nail on the head Frank. When I use your press I know that both me and the bow are going to be fine, can't say that about many of the presses out there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast