Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press.

HOLLY SMOKES! Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words. OK bow tuners lets see any limb tip only press on the planet try this one. Granted - like Frank said you cant secure every bow like this but here's the kicker, "you don't need to but you can on most if not all of the max preloaded limb style bows". You know, the one's that you hear of growing wings and flying out of limb tip only presses? Yeah those. They are the one's that are iffy and if you want to put a PSE Xforce or Bear Carnage in one of them things and remove the strings and then stick your fingers in there and work on it to install a new set of threads then God love ya, have at it. I value my fingers to much for that maneuver. I can honestly say that I chose the Bow-A for two reasons, safety and versatility. And when I look at this picture and read what Frank said about it I am reassured that he has the safety end of it covered. I already know it is hands down the most versatile press made and worth every penny.

'13 Hoyt Spyder 30" , '09 ELITE GT 500, '03 BOWTECH PRO 40 DUALLY

BOW-A-CONSTRICTOR BOWPRESS~ www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

GENESIS 27:3-4

Quote Originally Posted by jobow81 View Post
    HOLLY SMOKES! Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words. OK bow tuners lets see any limb tip only press on the planet try this one. Granted - like Frank said you cant secure every bow like this but here's the kicker, "you don't need to but you can on most if not all of the max preloaded limb style bows". You know, the one's that you hear of growing wings and flying out of limb tip only presses? Yeah those. They are the one's that are iffy and if you want to put a PSE Xforce or Bear Carnage in one of them things and remove the strings and then stick your fingers in there and work on it to install a new set of threads then God love ya, have at it. I value my fingers to much for that maneuver. I can honestly say that I chose the Bow-A for two reasons, safety and versatility. And when I look at this picture and read what Frank said about it I am reassured that he has the safety end of it covered. I already know it is hands down the most versatile press made and worth every penny.
    this was in reference to post #49

here's the picture again.

Quote Originally Posted by jobow81 View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it is now safe to say that the Bow-a-constrictor bow press is the only bow press that can press any bow out there. No other press manufacturer has matched Frank's offer to give away a free press to anyone that can provide a bow that he can't press so even though they claim to be able to press any bow they are not willing to stand behind their claim like Frank has.

Some guys are claiming that their press is the safest press but in fact their safety is compromised by their design. No other press offers the safety of the Bowa. I have never seen or heard of a case where anyone or any bow has been hurt while using a Bowa, with other presses accidents do happen

When it comes to versatility the Bowa is also in a class of its own. There is no need to change fingers for different bows and there is no need to remove draw stops to draw any bow with the Bowa. Having a bow lock up because the draw stops weren't replaced will never be an issue with the Bowa. I have also heard that some guys using linear presses have had to completely relax the limbs in order to remove the cam axles, this is not necessary with the Bowa. The Bowa can also be converted into a power press by simply attaching a $20 battery drill.

Speed is also claimed to be better with some other presses but when it comes to actually tuning a bow there is not another press that can even get close to the Bowa. With a Bowa you can remove the cams and check the bearings, change the strings, tie in the peep and check it for rotation, time the rest and tie it in, synchronize the cams, time the cams, adjust for cam lean, check poundage and adjust draw stops ALL while the bow is still pressed. No other press can do that. The time you save in not having to swap your bow from the press to a draw board or in re-configuring your press into a draw board will halve the time it takes to tune your bow.

The quality of the Bowa can not be beaten either, Frank uses only the best materials and fittings in his press and the powder coating will protect it for life.

Anyone that has dealt with Frank will know what a nice guy he is. He will back his press 100% and is always available to help if you have a question.

I think the question of "what is the best bow press?" is quite simple, no other press is even close to the Bowa.

I have no affiliation or financial interests with Frank or the Bow-a-constrictor, I live on the other side of the world and have never met the guy. I only offer this information because I see many misleading claims and I think people should know the facts before they hand over their hard earned money.

Well said, Aussiedude! I totally agree!

Going to be ordering one very soon!! I am very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Dob View Post
    Going to be ordering one very soon!! I am very excited!
    Smart choice that you won't regret!

Ttt.

i was lucky and got one as my first press.
    got the draw board attachment with it and I'm so glad i did. i have used it on 3 diff bows to sync and time my cams to my liking. to me the boa really paid for its self when i realized i could press my bow on the tailgate of my truck at the range and then be shooting less then 2 min later . i would be broke if i had to pay someone every time i wanted to tweak and play around with my bow. the boa is the only press i have owned and I'm pretty sure its gonna stay that way. thank you frank for a great and safe product .

lee. 479-459-2426 or lee.eastridge@hotmail.com

also if anyone is anywhere close to ft smith arkansas. eastern ok, southern mo, northern tx, i would be happy to let you use my press . i could meet you or you could come by ft smith.

Quote Originally Posted by leeeastridge View Post
    i was lucky and got one as my first press.
    got the draw board attachment with it and I'm so glad i did. i have used it on 3 diff bows to sync and time my cams to my liking. to me the boa really paid for its self when i realized i could press my bow on the tailgate of my truck at the range and then be shooting less then 2 min later . i would be broke if i had to pay someone every time i wanted to tweak and play around with my bow. the boa is the only press i have owned and I'm pretty sure its gonna stay that way. thank you frank for a great and safe product .

lee. 479-459-2426 or lee.eastridge@hotmail.com

also if anyone is anywhere close to ft smith arkansas. eastern ok, southern mo, northern tx, i would be happy to let you use my press . i could meet you or you could come by ft smith.

You are lucky you chose the Bowa for your first press, a lot of guys go through a few presses before they realize that there is something better.

The Bow-a-constrictor bow press has design features that put it above all its competition and those features can not be copied by other manufacturers because of copyright laws.

The Bowa is the safest, most versatile bow press available and will also cut the time required to tune your bow.

Does anyone have a contact number for frank? I emailed him and he replied but i sent another email and never heard back. I am gonna be getting one real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by frankie_rizzo View Post
    Does anyone have a contact number for frank? I emailed him and he replied but i sent another email and never heard back. I am gonna be getting one real soon.
    The number on my press is: 330-730-1337

You won't be sorry Frankie, the battery drill attachment and the QD&T accessory really bring the press to life but you can get them later if money is tight.

Frank may have got caught up in the weather, he usually replies to emails and PM's very quickly.

yah, just call that number, Frank is pretty easy to get a hold of. U won't be sorry for getting this press, i promise.

Ttt.

Back to the top for the world's best bow press.

Ray Knight has posted some great photos of the Bowa, they can be seen on this thread.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2199856

Ttt.

Ttt

Keep pressing guys.

No other press compares with the Bowa, try it yourself and you will see why so many guys are upgrading their linear presses.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEDUDE View Post
    No other press compares with the Bowa, try it yourself and you will see why so many guys are upgrading their linear presses.
    Plain true. TTT

Back to the top where the Bowa should be.

For anyone going to the Bowhunting Supershow this weekend you will be able to check out the Bow-A-Constrictor bow press at the Nuts and Bolts stand. Do yourself a favor and drop by and see what all the hype is about.

If anyone is looking for Frank this weekend you will find him at booth 277 at the Bowhunting Supershow in Columbus Ohio. If you are looking for a bow press and will accept nothing but the best then bring your bow with you and let Frank show you how a bow should be pressed. Be prepared to be impressed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast