Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press.

Quote Originally Posted by DBLlungIT View Post
    A customers textbook loading of his Bear Anarchy.
    Is that the base press with the permanent bench mount? Can you post up a picture of the adjustable bench mount?

I now have 3 bows (1 is mine, 1 for each of my children) in the household and I cannot use my Bowmaster on one of them, so it is time to start saving for a full size press.
    Last edited by Perry24; May 4th, 2014 at 07:10 AM.

I got one after seeing it action . It is safe , it can do all types of bows and it's got the draw board built in . This press is the best in my opinion and Frank the owner is great guy to deal with . You won't be disappointed if you get one .

The picture with the Anarchy is the Adjustable Bench Mount sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry24 View Post
    Is that the base press with the permanent bench mount? Can you post up a picture of the adjustable bench mount?

I now have 3 bows (1 is mine, 1 for each of my children) in the household and I cannot use my Bowmaster on one of them, so it is time to start saving for a full size press.
    Buckeye Archery Solutions. Home of the Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press
    www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

The adjustable bench mount is a great option for international buyers, it cuts the cost of shipping compared with the free standing stand. It is also a good option if space is an issue.

Love my adj. bench mount.
    '13 Hoyt Spyder 30" , '09 ELITE GT 500, '03 BOWTECH PRO 40 DUALLY

BOW-A-CONSTRICTOR BOWPRESS~ www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

GENESIS 27:3-4

Just a heads up, Franks great offer of a weeks instruction from Nuts and Bolts with any press purchased will end in a couple of days.

Ttt

what offer? this one.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2236222

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEDUDE View Post
    Just a heads up, Franks great offer of a weeks instruction from Nuts and Bolts with any press purchased will end in a couple of days.

Ttt

The adjustable bench mount is a great option for international buyers, it cuts the cost of shipping compared with the free standing stand. It is also a good option if space is an issue.
    Hello Frank,

i thought i post here as i know you are a busy man. after a few set backs i'd now like to talk to you about buying one of your presses
    an after talking to Ray Knight an (the above man) aussiedude i know your press is the right one to get i'm also in australia by the way

anyway i'm not sure how you'd like me to contact you so if you could let me know i'd appreciate it.

thank you for your time,
    ajoh

From Australia huh? I thought Aussiedude said every household with a bow has to have one. Or maybe he said "should have one" lol.

Hey I sent you a pm. I'll get you what you need to make an informed decision ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    Hello Frank,

i thought i post here as i know you are a busy man. after a few set backs i'd now like to talk to you about buying one of your presses
    an after talking to Ray Knight an (the above man) aussiedude i know your press is the right one to get i'm also in australia by the way

anyway i'm not sure how you'd like me to contact you so if you could let me know i'd appreciate it.

thank you for your time,
    ajoh

yup another damn aussie i think aussiedude would marry his press if he could an yeah sounds about right "every bow owner should own one"

pm returned mate been waiting to do this for to long now an now i have the spare cash it's time to contact you bud

From Australia huh? I thought Aussiedude said every household with a bow has to have one. Or maybe he said "should have one" lol.

Hey I sent you a pm. I'll get you what you need to make an informed decision ok.

lol. Yeah he does love his press and I think you will to. I sent the information you need. Thanks for the interest, & thanks to Aussiedude & Ray night for the assistance.

yup another damn aussie i think aussiedude would marry his press if he could an yeah sounds about right "every bow owner should own one"

pm returned mate been waiting to do this for to long now an now i have the spare cash it's time to contact you bud

i'm sure i will mate. payment is sent.........Thanks Ray Knight an AUSSIEDUDE for the help an advice.....an Thanks Frank i can't wait now (though i have to)..........woooooooohooooooo ooooo

lol. Yeah he does love his press and I think you will to. I sent the information you need. Thanks for the interest, & thanks to Aussiedude & Ray night for the assistance.

i'm sure i will mate. payment is sent.........Thanks Ray Knight an AUSSIEDUDE for the help an advice.....an Thanks Frank i can't wait now (though i have to)..........woooooooohooooooo ooooo

No worries mate. I am presently cruising through Alaska on the Celebrity Millennium, nice ship but not much good for fishing. I could only take limited baggage so the Bowa had to stay at home, the missus is with me though.

You will love your press, the more you use it the more you will appreciate the advantages it has over any other press on the market.

You took the misses and left the Bowa....? You have got to get your priorities straight!

lol. thats good. Still - I'm impressed that your hitting the threads while on your vacation relaxing - like this Monster. lol

Quote Originally Posted by richl35 View Post
    You took the misses and left the Bowa....? You have got to get your priorities straight!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; June 1st, 2014 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richl35 View Post

Yes mate and it was a good decision. On these cold Alaskan nights the missus is even more fun than the Bowa. It was 20deg F at Frazer 2 days ago, and they call it Summer.

Keep the orders coming in guys, there is nothing to compare with the Bowa.

lol. thats good. Still - I'm impressed that your hitting the threads while on your vacation relaxing - like this Monster. lol

That is a good photo to show how easy the Bowa can completely relax an extreme past parallel bow like the Monster.

No worries mate. I am presently cruising through Alaska on the Celebrity Millennium, nice ship but not much good for fishing. I could only take limited baggage so the Bowa had to stay at home, the missus is with me though.

You will love your press, the more you use it the more you will appreciate the advantages it has over any other press on the market.
    Well I guess your cruise on the Millennium was better than mine. Went to Alaska in August for our 2 week honey moon but that ship broke down before we borded and we were sent home after 5 days.
    Mathews Chill X, QAD HDX, Spot Hogg, Tight Spot, Bee Stinger
    Bowtech Experience, TT Smackdown pro, Spot Hogg, Tight Spot, Bee Stinger
    Bowtech Tribute - Dads last bow now retired

Ttt

Quote Originally Posted by lunghit View Post
    Well I guess your cruise on the Millennium was better than mine. Went to Alaska in August for our 2 week honey moon but that ship broke down before we borded and we were sent home after 5 days.

A lot of people on our cruise were also on the breakdown cruise but they got lucky this time, perfect weather and no health issues that I am aware of.
    It's a shame they don't put some indoor shooting lanes on those cruise ships, I'm sure they would be popular and they could buy a Bowa to keep their bows in tune.

What the??? I never even considered this. A Bow-A on a cruise line? Very interesting for sure.

A lot of people on our cruise were also on the breakdown cruise but they got lucky this time, perfect weather and no health issues that I am aware of.
    It's a shame they don't put some indoor shooting lanes on those cruise ships, I'm sure they would be popular and they could buy a Bowa to keep their bows in tune.

I re tuned all my bows today, not because they needed it but because I wanted to play with the Bowa.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast