Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press.

Oh I'm sure your bows needed a tuning hug anyway. lol.

Yes, your Bow-A is good for that to.

Kind of lets em know that with even the tiniest stretch or change - they will all fixed up in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEDUDE View Post
    I re tuned all my bows today, not because they needed it but because I wanted to play with the Bowa.
    Buckeye Archery Solutions. Home of the Bow-A-Constrictor Bow Press
    www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

TTT for the best bowpress in the world !

Correction. I may have had that backwards. Ok I'm dyslexic. Maybe your press needed the tuning hug more that your bows did but you cant do one without the other.

So, is it 900 degree's there now? Or is it your winter months now?

Quote Originally Posted by DBLlungIT View Post
    Oh I'm sure your bows needed a tuning hug anyway. lol.

Yes, your Bow-A is good for that to.

Kind of lets em know that with even the tiniest stretch or change - they will all fixed up in no time.

Correction. I may have had that backwards. Ok I'm dyslexic. Maybe your press needed the tuning hug more that your bows did but you cant do one without the other.

So, is it 900 degree's there now? Or is it your winter months now?
    It's freezing down here now Frank. I just spent a couple of days in the mountains and had to use a pair of tweezers to take a leak.

whats cool for your area?
    In N.E. Ohio we can get down to 20-30 below zero for extended periods. And sometimes we find penguins frozen solid along the road. And some will hitch hike to get a ride in a warn car. lol.
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; July 15th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

whats cool for your area?
    In N.E. Ohio we can get down to 20-30 below zero for extended periods. And sometimes we find penguins frozen solid along the road. And some will hitch hike to get a ride in a warn car. lol.
    On the coast where I live the winter nights can get down to about 35deg F but average about 50deg F. Days are 60deg F to 70deg F. In the mountains it can range from 20deg F to 55deg F. Doesn't sound too bad by your standards, maybe I need to harden up a bit.

trust me - I'm getting more and more less tolerant of the cold myself. the bow-a cant help us much on that one, except possibly for helping make us feel warm and fuzzy knowing our bows are tuned and ready to roll at a moments notice. lol.
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; July 16th, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Ttt

A buddy of mine brought his bow around yesterday to get a new set of strings fitted, he was blown away by the quality and function of the Bowa. It seems to be a very common reaction when people see the Bowa at work.

Here is an interesting statistic. I was just notified tonight by my powder coater that the parts for this press run are ready to pick up - and i will do that tomorrow. But there are 8 orders in this run & 5 out of the first 6 are going to Australia. Like I said, interesting stuff right there. Word is getting out, and for what its worth - I am trying to catch up. More to come on that topic very soon. Thanks for the info. and support.

A buddy of mine brought his bow around yesterday to get a new set of strings fitted, he was blown away by the quality and function of the Bowa. It seems to be a very common reaction when people see the Bowa at work.

Here is an interesting statistic. I was just notified tonight by my powder coater that the parts for this press run are ready to pick up - and i will do that tomorrow. But there are 8 orders in this run & 5 out of the first 6 are going to Australia. Like I said, interesting stuff right there. Word is getting out, and for what its worth - I am trying to catch up. More to come on that topic very soon. Thanks for the info. and support.

No worries Frank, I was talking to another couple of Aussies about your press today so you might have to wait a little longer before you get a break.

not surprising i've been telling guys in the aus bowhunting forum the bowa is the only way to go had to laugh at one dude saying "it was pricey" i put him in in his place lol
    as frank knows because i emailed him the link

btw 1 of those presses frank talks about is mine i'm chewin at the bit to get my grabby hands on it too (once frank emails me with postage payment details) i'm getting a twitch lol
    yup aussiedude i lived up to my word an ordered one after my talk with you an frank

Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    not surprising i've been telling guys in the aus bowhunting forum the bowa is the only way to go had to laugh at one dude saying "it was pricey" i put him in in his place lol
    as frank knows because i emailed him the link

btw 1 of those presses frank talks about is mine i'm chewin at the bit to get my grabby hands on it too (once frank emails me with postage payment details) i'm getting a twitch lol
    yup aussiedude i lived up to my word an ordered one after my talk with you an frank
    You won't be sorry, they are a great press and Frank will always help if you have any questions.

woooohooooooooooooo frank gave me notice yesterday my press is ready wooooooohooooooooooo lol

enjoy that beer frank .............only wish i could come help you out mate (i know aussiedude would be there too with bells on lol)

Lets meet in Sydney soon and i will charter a flight for all my Aussie friends to come and help me and we will build a plane load to take back. We'll call it the "2014 Bow-A/Aussie tour build"

That'd be a hoot!!!

woooohooooooooooooo frank gave me notice yesterday my press is ready wooooooohooooooooooo lol

enjoy that beer frank .............only wish i could come help you out mate (i know aussiedude would be there too with bells on lol)

Okay..Aussiedude and several of the others have my interest piqued...I've been contemplating taking the plunge and am on the verge and it's between the Apple, Last Chance, and NOW the bowa...Is the Bowa as good as I'm hearing it is? And, what are the actual advantages over the others listed. What's the price point? How long does it take to build and ship out? Etc...I'm extremely interested now. I'm looking at attending the PSE tech course and potentially a couple others as I'd like to learn more and do more with my archery equipment. A bow press is one the list of first things I need to purchase. So, someone please HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar10X View Post
    Okay..Aussiedude and several of the others have my interest piqued...I've been contemplating taking the plunge and am on the verge and it's between the Apple, Last Chance, and NOW the bowa...Is the Bowa as good as I'm hearing it is? And, what are the actual advantages over the others listed. What's the price point? How long does it take to build and ship out? Etc...I'm extremely interested now. I'm looking at attending the PSE tech course and potentially a couple others as I'd like to learn more and do more with my archery equipment. A bow press is one the list of first things I need to purchase. So, someone please HELP!!!
    part of the answer is Frank is a one man show meaning he builds his presses from scratch an has nothing but pride in what he does it's "only the best will do"
    so it's not half assed or "ahh that'll do it's close enough" the bigger companies you named are all about the bottom line ie. "MONEY" get it done cheap as possible
    an make $$$ where as frank does it all pretty much alone (sometimes has help for final assembly)

the other thing with Frank is customer service it's top notch meaning he goes out of his way to help new customers an old (before an after purchase)
    all his replies to me have been with in 1 day....

think about this Frank is a 1 man band yet he has customers all over the world who recommend him to many, many other people that says something
    for the man. guys like aussiedude an me could of ordered an shipped cheaper presses but thats not what we wanted or are about we wanted QUALITY
    an to buy from someone who has an takes pride in the product hence why aussiedude an now me an sooooooooo many others boast about the bowa
    an Frank as a person...

I agree go with the Bowa its well worth the wait. You will not regret it.
    "GROW THE HEARD"
    2013 Prime Defy
    Tommy Hogg
    QAD HDX
    Stokerized Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar10X View Post

Check out this thread on the Bow-a-constrictor
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...-A-Constrictor
    It has some great info and plenty of comments from professional tuners who have used most of the other presses out there.

I have just noticed that Frank has posted in the general section that he is going to change the way he takes orders. To take some of the stress out of the process he will be building his presses in run lots and will not be placing them up for sale until they are almost ready to go out. A PM or email to Frank will let you know where he is up to.

As ajoh has mentioned Frank is a stand up guy and his main concern is keeping his customers happy. Unlike many other press manufacturers Frank does not have sponsored "shooting staff", all his advertising comes from word of mouth from happy customers like myself.

I purchased the Bowa from Frank and went to see his shop and operation before placing my order. He uses top grade material and doesn't skimp on anything. He will not let any press go out his shop door without it being perfect. I own an archery shop and use the Bowa a lot and it always works flawlessly and is so easy to operate. I opted for the attached draw board and is has saved me time and money. I cant recommend this press enough as I truly believe it is the best on the market and Frank stands behind every single press that leaves his shop. The Bowa is made in Ohio so it is made in the USA which is awesome.
    Airborne Archery LLC, Authorized Obsession Dealer, Authorized Athens Archery DealerAuthorized Diamond, Styker & Octane Dealer
    2014 Obsession Phoenix, Spot Hogg Hogg-It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver
    2014 Obsession Evolution, Athens Testament, Spott Hogg Hogg It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver

part of the answer is frank is a one man show meaning he builds his presses from scratch an has nothing but pride in what he does it's "only the best will do"
    so it's not half assed or "ahh that'll do it's close enough" the bigger companies you named are all about the bottom line ie. "money" get it done cheap as possible
    an make $$$ where as frank does it all pretty much alone (sometimes has help for final assembly)

the other thing with frank is customer service it's top notch meaning he goes out of his way to help new customers an old (before an after purchase)
    all his replies to me have been with in 1 day....

Think about this frank is a 1 man band yet he has customers all over the world who recommend him to many, many other people that says something
    for the man. Guys like aussiedude an me could of ordered an shipped cheaper presses but thats not what we wanted or are about we wanted quality
    an to buy from someone who has an takes pride in the product hence why aussiedude an now me an sooooooooo many others boast about the bowa
    an frank as a person...
    well said sir
    '13 Hoyt Spyder 30" , '09 ELITE GT 500, '03 BOWTECH PRO 40 DUALLY

BOW-A-CONSTRICTOR BOWPRESS~ www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

GENESIS 27:3-4

Back to the top.

Back to the top.
    i'll second that an raise this one back up..............

my press is on it's way woooooohoooooooo "does back flip" ..........."ouch s>>t that hurt"............"injured now lets out a shallow wooohooo"

anyway thank Frank you've been awesome bud even with all my "oi whats going on" emails you're an awesome man mate hope i can buy you a beer or 3
    sometime soon in person

ttt

Frank you are the MAN!!!! bowa arrived today save an sound damn mate when you pack something you really!! pack it well my knife got a good workout lol
    the workmanship is 2nd to none most definitely worth the wait thank you frank for building me an awesome press!!

anyone who is debating buying one of Franks presses DON'T!! just do it you won't be sorry Frank is awesome to deal with!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast