Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocking French Videos?

Shocking French Videos?

Advertising has sure changed on here from the old days. Anyone watched the shocking French videos I keep seeing advertised here...the ones with the well endowed women? :-) I know beautiful women are usually high maintenance.....I'm willing to say this one is a good dose of spyware/adware or possibly legit hair loss gel They know they are advertising to mostly guys.....put a well built woman on an ad and most guys are going to click before they think.........Duke don't click :-)

John 3:16
    Matrix 380

You realize that everybody sees different ads based upon their Google search histories, right?
    Check out my Youtube channel, TWANGnBANG!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

That's weird. I don't see any of them. I tend to think those ads are based upon the history of the web pages you've visited.

So pin... what websites have you been visiting lately?

David
    2013 Tenpoint Titan Xtreme, BE Executioners
    2012 Bowtech Insanity CPX - 51.5 lb, 28" DL
    Spot Hogg Hunter w/Wrap, QAD HDX, Beman ICS Hunter 400s, Magnus Buzzcuts 125gr 2 blade
    2011 Diamond Razor Edge - 50 lb, 28.5" DL
    Redhead Carbon Fury 4560s, Magnus Buzzcuts 125gr 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by raleigh archer View Post
    you realize that everybody sees different ads based upon their google search histories, right?
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    $729 Barnett Ghost 410
    Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x50 AO
    HHA Optimizer Speed Dial
    22" Black Eagle Zombie Slayers - Lumenoks
    Slick Trick Standards - 2 ½" groups @ 100yds

I think ... they only mimic what you were clicking on 5 minutes ago. I've got Optics Planet night vision, FLIR, Gortex, .... and Al Bundy's Biggins" blinking above right now ... I will say I clicked on an Optics Planet concealed holster banner for "Undertech" in one of the many e-mails they send me, because the most gorgeous bodied lady since the UPS girl was in it ... and that banner appeared everywhere I cyberly went for about three weeks! http://www.opticsplanet.com/undertec...-holsters.html Not that I was embarrassed, it was just that I was so distracted with her above whatever was on the computer that I was making too many mistakes ... LOL Thankfully, eventually they stopped torturing me with her.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Archer View Post
    You realize that everybody sees different ads based upon their Google search histories, right?
    That is the way I understand it.... I do not see any "French ads"....anywhere...at any time....

Quote Originally Posted by raleigh archer View Post
    you realize that everybody sees different ads based upon their google search histories, right?
    busted!!! Ha ha ...................

LOL Nope, they don't go by your google search :-) I have never searched for anything remotely related to 99% of the ads I see on here. For instance as I'm typing I'm seeing an ad for xray vision similator....now who searches for that lol The French Videos were mostly on the main forum page. I did see it here one time though. Now I check the main page and theres an ad there for FLR camera....only time I did a search for a camera was on foot at Walmart lol Maybe these are just hot women trying to find me :-)

I mean you guys search for all the crap ads you see scroll on here? :-)
    Matrix 380

Now theres a Cheerios ad.....I don't care for Cheerios....certainly never searched for them :-)
    Matrix 380

WoW! That blonde could blown up with just a pin prick. HaHaHa! Am I the only one the can see this??

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    I think ... they only mimic what you were clicking on 5 minutes ago. I've got Optics Planet night vision, FLIR, Gortex, .... and Al Bundy's Biggins" blinking above right now ... I will say I clicked on an Optics Planet concealed holster banner for "Undertech" in one of the many e-mails they send me, because the most gorgeous bodied lady since the UPS girl was in it ... and that banner appeared everywhere I cyberly went for about three weeks! http://www.opticsplanet.com/undertec...-holsters.html Not that I was embarrassed, it was just that I was so distracted with her above whatever was on the computer that I was making too many mistakes ... LOL Thankfully, eventually they stopped torturing me with her.
    LOL.....I updated my adware blocker at home so I don't get as many ads but here at work they run pretty constant. The nice UPS lady popping up though wouldn't be a bad thing :-)
    Matrix 380

Quote Originally Posted by agingcrossbower View Post
    WoW! That blonde could blown up with just a pin prick. HaHaHa! Am I the only one the can see this??
    LOL yeah but feel free to share that one :-)
    Matrix 380

May want to think about running a scan with Malwarebytes...
    $729 Barnett Ghost 410
    Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x50 AO
    HHA Optimizer Speed Dial
    22" Black Eagle Zombie Slayers - Lumenoks
    Slick Trick Standards - 2 ½" groups @ 100yds

Quote Originally Posted by pinshooter View Post
    I mean you guys search for all the crap ads you see scroll on here? :-)
    Honestly?... I can't ever remember clicking on a blinking banner ad. As I said, I get dozens of "promotion" e-mails each day from suppliers I have bought from before, and I'll click in them sometimes. Other than that, I close anything distracting, or shutdown the whole website if they start trying to Shanghai me with ads.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

Lol busted!!!!

I have a brand new PC at work that is fully updated and I NEVER click on any ads here and this is and FB are the only sites I get crap ads on. My kids have picked up some bad juju before on my home pc and I've had to run Malware along with software to repair the registry and one time had to re-install the OS and start over :-) Now I could install adblocker but we are not allowed to download anything without approval and I'm not going to ask for approval so I can be on AT lol I can see me know......hey can I download adblocker so I can stay on my favorite archery site all day :-) I'm just careful not to click on anything other than threads.

But you guys are mistaken if you really do believe it goes by what you search for because it doesn't. Now I see Dell Web homes and I sure never heard of that much less searched for it :-)
    Matrix 380

Darn ... the Undertech girl is back up above! This is ALL your fault Pin!... LOL Another three weeks of getting passed her every time I go back up to click on "Crossbow Discussion & Showcase."

Pin
    The new spyware can

READ YOUR MIND nowadays. We're way past monitoring your searches.
    Scorpyd Ventilator/ Scorpyd Velocity
    SPEED DOG>>-----> sniffen out the speed
    Archery: Ain't no way to make this up..when its runnin through my blood... Ain't no hiden the truth...Just what I do!!
    Tenpoint Carbon Fusion/Excalibur Vortex/Vortex Optics-Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP

Seriously, I don't see anything other than OpticsPlanet, Sitkawear, and other hunting ads. I've never seen anything remotely not directly associated with hunting.
    Check out my Youtube channel, TWANGnBANG!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

Raleigh go to the main page, archerytalk.com and see if you see it now....its back up lol I'm sure we don't all see the same stuff and I don't know why. It can't be coming from what we search though as I've never heard of some of the things I see advertise. I see as many non-hunted related ads on here as hunting ones.

Duke, I haven't see her....I'll do a google search LOL

Vinson.....now that could be the case :-) I do think quite often on well endowed women LOL
    Matrix 380

Pin, I just went to the main page thru the link you posted, nothing but hunting related stuff...

Mike
    Vent 150
    Solution LS 390
    Crossbow Warriors Pro Staff
    http://www.crossbowwarriors.com

I went just now and she's gone LOL 99% of whats up on that page is hunting related but I keep seeing ads on every quick reply that has nothing to do with archery or hunting. Like now I see FIFA14 EA sports ad
    Matrix 380

Yep, SC on ESPN now...

Mike
    Vent 150
    Solution LS 390
    Crossbow Warriors Pro Staff
    http://www.crossbowwarriors.com

Main page does have the French video ad.

I never go to the main page though. The Crossbow Forum in my bookmark here.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one thats seen her :-) At least it confirms I'm not senile yet LOL I been peeking in the vert bow section so thats why I been going some. I did see her ONE time on a quick reply but that was it....she's hanging out regularly on the main page lol
    Matrix 380

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast