Thread: looking for a 4th team member

looking for a 4th team member

a md/pa team is looking for a 4th team member to join our team. we are looking for someone in the md area that has decent experience in the bow hunting field of deer hunting. we have been together now for 5 yrs. we also preditor hunt as well as water fowl. our team is based on youth hunting and promoting youth into the field. we all have children that hunt with us. we have some big name sponsors who we work closely with and do not and will not us our discounts to pass on to others not in our team. we film our hunts whether or not we harvest anything. we are blue collar workers on budgets. we are looking for someone in the carroll,fred or somewhere close to that area. we have many private properties to hunt in both md and pa. we are a growing team and ar elooking for someone that has something to offer the team. if your trying to join the team for the freebies or discounts you will be removed. so please dont try to take advantage. we work with tv show teams and are very selective on who we let work with them. this is a big oppertunity for yourself as well as us to move forward into the professional hunting careers. if you are interested and have something to offer us shoot me an email @ billco12@comcast.net. look forward to hearing from you.

Sounds like a great opportunity, wish I could take you up on it. Good luck finding a 4th.
    You keep what you kill...it is the Necromonger way.

Any luck finding a fourth?

You keep what you kill...it is the Necromonger way.

Bill-
    If you are still looking for a 4th member, I would be interested in talking with you about my background and what I can bring to the team as a sales and marketing professional already working in the hunting industry.

Thanks!
    Dave
    david@fletcheroutdoors.com
    Hips Archery Targets Pro Staff

PM sent