***Please read rules carefully as there are several changes this year.
1. Contest will run from August 1, 2013 thru January 31, 2014.
2. All entries must be made by February 15, 2014.
3. All entries must be dated in some way. I.e. camera date stamp, date legibly printed on piece of paper (see last years photos), legible leg or antler tag. If we can not read the date…it is not acceptable.
4. All bucks will be scored using the “gross” score of the antlers. Follow these instructions. http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgreco...Whitetail+Deer
5. If your buck scores less than 50 inches using the instructions in rule # 4, 50 points will be automatically be rewarded.
6. Each hunter is limited to…one buck and one doe, or two does. If two bucks are taken, one will count as a 50 point doe the other may be antler scored.
7. There are five categories that each hunter can enter scores in.
A. Deer (2 entries per hunter, see rule # 6).
B. Large game i.e. elk, moose, bear, hogs large cats, exotics or other big game. (2 entries per hunter)
C. Medium game i.e. turkey, yote. (2 entries per hunter)
D. Small game and critters i.e. rabbits, squirrels, coons, opossums, rodents or other small game. (5 entries per hunter)
E. Target practice: Robin Hood. (1 entry per hunter)
A. Deer Doe… 50 points.
B. Deer buck… see rule number 4 above.
C. Large game…100 points each; 2 entries maximum/hunter (Maximum of 200 points).
D. Medium game...50 points each; 2 entries maximum/hunter (Maximum of 100 points).
E. Small game…10 points each; 5 entries maximum/hunter (Maximum of 50 points).
F. Robin Hood…50 points (Maximum of 50 points, same photo rules apply).
9. Bow and crossbow only.
10. All photos must include:
A. Date (see rule number 3 above)
C. Full body shot of animal (or in the case of a Robin Hood target and arrows connected to the target, dated and you in the picture the same as game pics.
11. Please keep the photos as tasteful as possible. Animal must be intact i.e. no skinned animals, no just head without body etc… Field dressed is fine. If the varmints get to your animal before you do, keep the photo as tasteful as possible.
12. All entries must be killed on, or between the contest dates.
13. Please use this thread for your official entries. All comments/questions should be entered in another thread. Use this thread for photos and scores only!
And lastly.........Lets all have some fun with this!!!!