Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoyt Faktor

Hoyt Faktor

anyone getting the hoyt faktor? This bow will probably fit my price range a lot better than the carbon spyder so I think I'm either going to end up with a 2013 spyder or a Faktor if it shoots better than the spyder.

I'm also really curious about the new cams.

saw this video today on the hoyt faktor

loving the look of the faktor. just dont know if its goin to be enough to make me off what i have now.
    Shooting My Ballistic.
    Selling My Ps4

Has anyone heard of the price for the Faktor? Faktor Turbo?

i think map was 899$
    Shooting My Ballistic.
    Selling My Ps4

My guess is the Faktor will cost within a hundred dollars of the 2013 spyder retail and the carbon spyder will be within a couple hundred of what the carbon elements retailed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastofEast View Post
    loving the look of the faktor. just dont know if its goin to be enough to make me off what i have now.
    yea the faktor looks sweet really want to shoot one though and compare it to the spyder 30

That Faktor looks real hot !!!!! Will look killer in the Blackout ..... Have to shoot one when they arrive

Im not sure how much better it can be over my spyder but I'm sure I'll find an excuse to buy one.
    Hoyt Spyder 30
    TEAM "Go to Sleep"
    "You better be Cocked, Locked, and ready to rock Doc when the Beast may show his Vitals."-Uncle Ted

im diggin the faktor tubro. it will between the faktor turbo and the prime impact
    Prime Centroid, HHA XL-5019, Limb Driver Pro-V, Carbon Express Maxima RED, B-Stinger Sport Hunter Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by backhoe View Post
    That Faktor looks real hot !!!!! Will look killer in the Blackout ..... Have to shoot one when they arrive
    yep thinking bout getting the factor 34 in black with green dampner kit. that should look good.
    proud member of the treelimb assassians
    excuses are words to justify failure
    sword sights and treelimb quivers pro staff

I think it's funny that their new innovation is shock rods on the riser lol
    I have a spyder and their is no reason to upgrade.
    I was hoping for a flex guard or something

The 2014 Hoyt line up has a different look, but the specs are the same as 2013 and 2012. I'll shoot the Faktor 34 before I decide if there are any real improvements over the 2013 line. We have yet to get any feedback on the Z5 cams which in my opinion is the only variable in play. I won't buy a new bow based on looks only, I can never see my bow when I shoot anyways.......
    2014 Elite Energy 35 Xtra #70/2013 Elite Answer AP #70/B-Stinger 10.25 APG 8 oz.
    TightSpot APG / Easton ACC Pro Hunter 340/ 100gr Grim Reaper Razortips
    Tru Ball Beast Release/ HHA DS-5519/CBE Tek Hybrid / Limbdriver Pro-V

Quote Originally Posted by JasePohl View Post
    im diggin the faktor tubro. it will between the faktor turbo and the prime impact
    x2 really like the looks of the faktor

I'm waiting to try the Faktor Turbo, I might pick up a left over Spyder Turbo depending which shoots better. Just looking at them I like the longer ATA of the Spyder and I kind of like the lines on the Spyder a little better.
    If the Faktor is faster, smoother, holds better, quieter, then I will be going that route.

Man I love this time of year!
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

The Faktor 30 is definitely on my list of bows to test shoot for 2014. I didnt really like the Spyder 30 that much, but I really like the looks of the Faktor.

I am still waiting for Prime and Mathews to realease there 2014s though. I have a feeling it will be between Hoyt, Mathews, Prime and Elite for me this year.

If I were in the market for a new bow the Factor 34 and the Factor Turbo would be must shoot for me. I think a 33" ATA bow is a good compromise for my draw length, so if I could get by with the 6"BH I would go with the Turbo. I'll bet the Carbon Spyders are awesome, but they are a little out of my price range.

If someone puts their hands on a Faktor 34 can you measure from the riser even with the sight mounting holes to the buss cable? I have one on order and and want to see if a perry no peep will fit it. I need to know the distance between the riser and the buss cable. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by psychobaby111 View Post
    I hate this time of year! It only ends up costing me money. However, I do not see my S30 going anywhere. I really love this bow. I know, famous last words that I have said many times. This year I think I mean it.

FAKTOR TURBO for me, It's so darn good looking !!! In Black Out ...

Would love to shoot the faktor 30 and turbo. Very interested in both of them. I would like to feel the draw cycle. Hoyt is claiming a smoother cycle with more let off. If this is the case, I will likely own one soon. I really like the draw cycle & valley on my Vector Turbo
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by psychobaby111 View Post
    me to its almost like christmas

Price I got was 949.00 .

Quote Originally Posted by Dbery View Post
    Price I got was 949.00 .
    Was hoping it would be a little cheaper than that

I am looking But have not shot it yet
    ENJOYING LIFE @ FULLDRAW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast