View Poll Results: Who gets your vote???

Voters
606. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hoyt

210 34.65%
  • Mathews

32 5.28%
  • Bowtech

40 6.60%
  • Prime

52 8.58%
  • Elite

119 19.64%
  • Bear

31 5.12%
  • PSE

87 14.36%
  • Other, Please Specify

35 5.78%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has the best bow for 2014 so far???

G5, athens and new breed have my attention for 2014

2013 PSE Omen Max Crackerized

Monster Raxx Shooting Staff ** Hips Targets Pro Staff **U-Slide Shooting Staff
    **DLC Camera Pro Staff ** Bow Rattler Shooting Staff

im not really sure how anyone can cast a vote for a company that hasn't even released their 2014 line ups yet? can someone say "fan boys"?
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunson;1068463796[B
    ]If I buy another new bow this year, I will probably be getting divorced[/B].

That being said, I will take a real serious look at the carbon turbo from hoyt. I have a Vector Turbo and a Carbon Element and a PCEXL. I will probably have to sell the VT and the Element. I've shot the others and like above, always go back to Hoyt.
    Sounds like you are killing two birds with one stone.......................
    2014 Elite Energy 35 Xtra #70/2013 Elite Answer AP #70/B-Stinger 10.25 APG 8 oz.
    TightSpot APG / Easton ACC Pro Hunter 340/ 100gr Grim Reaper Razortips
    Tru Ball Beast Release/ HHA DS-5519/CBE Tek Hybrid / Limbdriver Pro-V

I think Prime has the top now so far- at least by looks and specs. That Alloy has definitely got me thinking...
    BowTech CPXL 60/30 - Spot Hogg Hogg-It...QAD HDX...Bee Stinger Extreme

Mathews Z7 Magnum 70/30- Spot Hogg SDP... QAD HD...Axion Cloud Lite

Why I do. My tuned to the nth 2011 Bowtech Invasion. Gonna be the best bow of '14, '15, and probably '16 too
    Obsession Evolution 26.5"/70# Stormy Original, black cams(on order), DCAP Stabs, K Tech String Stop in Stormy Original, MBG Sights, BE Carnivores, Grave Digger BroadheadsSTRICT9, CENTER CIRCLE and HOGWIRE STRINGS

Oneida Osprey...just a fish killin machine!
    Oneida Prostaff
    cponeidaeagle.com

real impressed with the pse premonition,,, very impressed, ....

Carbon Turbo.
    2014 Obsession Evolution 70/28
    "Amateurs practice til' they can do it right, Pros practice til' they can't do it wrong."

Fortitudo Scientia Amor

Quote Originally Posted by juspassinthru View Post
    Why I do. My tuned to the nth 2011 Bowtech Invasion. Gonna be the best bow of '14, '15, and probably '16 too
    I don't know man you just haven't shot the Experience lol!

E35

Carbon Turbo and PRIME Alloy.

Curious of Bowtech...

how can anyone vote for boowtech and Mathews as best bows so far for 2014 when they haven't even released their lineup yet? They shouldn't have even been on the poll if you ask me... I am curious to shoot the new Energys, and Prime always makes a solid bow... I am not a big PSE fan, so my vote went to Hoyt. They came out with some really nice looking bows, lots of different configurations, something for everyone, and they gave all the speed bow guys what they wanted with the carbon speed bow.
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo

PSE, Bowtech, and Prime...Most innovative companies out there...Bottom line...
    Sheeple all around/This wolf is gonna stay fat

Will right now I shoot a PSE Hammer. Well so far the bows in 2014 I have shot are the Elite Energy, the PSE Full Throttle, Prime Alloy, Hoyt Spider Carbon Turbo.
    So the bow that is on top of my list is the Prime Alloy and 2nd bow I like is the Elite Energy there are two other bows I would to see what Bowtech and Mathew come out with.
    The PSE Full Throttle all I can said is WOW I would not think that it shot that well

Hell just an early poll so oyt chestpounders can feel like their on top! LOL

Very much enjoying my Energy 35, it's my pick thus far. My only very minor criticism is the overall weight, a bit lighter overall would be even sweeter.
    Waiting for a Faktor 34, CS34 and CS Turbo to arrive as well as Mathews offering(s) and Bowtech in January.....
    I really like the look of the new Hoyts.
    Prairie Phoenix.

I'm getting a 2014 set of strings and cables for my 2008 hoyt vectrix XL target bow, and my 2011 PSE Vendetta XL This year. Thats as new as it gets for me. Lots of short brace height bows out from what I see. Can't believe how big the speed craze still is.
    Just remember, If you had half as much fun reading this, as I did writing it, then I had twice as much fun as you SHOOT STRAIGHT >>>--------------> ""-_-""

Quote Originally Posted by SWOreBowHunter View Post
    model 629 for me
    657 is just cooler!

Haven't seen anything that impresses me with the 2014 bows yet...not a huge (if any) improvement over 2013.
    Better archery through science.
    Vectrix XL #60 31.5"
    Strother Moxie #50 31.5"
    www.carbofastdirect.com

Pse full throttle and the hoyt Factor turbo and carbon spyder turbo
    Don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash with your butt...-GregBS
    Spyder 30,fmj, Hogg father, phatheads=deadly

shot a few of the '14 stuff. Energy 35 is on top of my list so far, but I'll reserve my vote until I see more companies releasing their stuff. Obviously Athens is one I have my eye on. The Prime Alloy is also a very nice shooter.
    T.R.U Ball Archery Factory Staff
    Dominion Outdoors Pro Staff

Nothing really looks interesting to me. So they give it a new name, they all have almost identical specs as the year before.

I'd say PSE. Fastest bow on the planet and feedback on draw cycle is outstanding vs. Omen. On hunting the DNA SP sounds great or the Source for longer draws if you like. Plus plenty of other options to fit different shooting styles or budgets.

Fairly impressed with Bear's offering. Mathews and Bowtech still to come so hard to assess. Not a fan of 2-track binaries or fixed rollers so Elite and Hoyt are low on my list but if you like that stuff both appear to have solid lineups. Nobody has done anything earth shattering but all of them appear to have solid offerings so far for 2014.
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives."
    PSE * Xpedition * CBE/Spot Hogg * Stan Shootoff * Hamskea Versa Rest * B-Stinger * Swarovski Binoculars * Double Bull Archery Blinds * Stormy Hardwoods * John's Custom Archery (aka "Breathn")

Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    how can anyone vote for boowtech and Mathews as best bows so far for 2014 when they haven't even released their lineup yet? They shouldn't have even been on the poll if you ask me... I am curious to shoot the new Energys, and Prime always makes a solid bow... I am not a big PSE fan, so my vote went to Hoyt. They came out with some really nice looking bows, lots of different configurations, something for everyone, and they gave all the speed bow guys what they wanted with the carbon speed bow.
    That's why this thread is so flawed!

Quote Originally Posted by juspassinthru View Post
    I have two of these myself and gotta agree....nothing since that can dethrone it. It saves me a lot of money these days. Went through 43 bows in 1.5 years. Glad those days are done.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast