G5 Presents a New Member of the Prime Bow Family for 2014

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Memphis, Mich. - G5® Outdoors, the leading manufacturer in premium archery equipment is proud to introduce a new model to their popular line up of Prime™ bows for 2014, the All New Prime AlloyTM.

The All New 2014 Prime Alloy gives you the ultimate edge on accuracy while keeping your pack light. With an IBO speed of 335, and an “Out of the Box (OTB)” true weight of 4.2 lbs. – including all dampening components, the Alloy provides the ideal blend of strength, weight, forgiveness and versatility. This is achieved by uniting Prime’s parallel cam system, all new flexing roller guard and rigid riser.

“The new Prime Alloy is a great addition to our already solid lineup of Prime Bows,” stated CEO Matt Grace. “We are thrilled with the overall performance, design and craftsmanship of the Alloy and know that it will be atop every archer’s wish list for 2014.”
    The Alloy features G5’s exclusive Parallel Cam Technology which makes CAM LEAN a problem of the past, as this industry leading design balances the load equally on each side of the cable resulting in virtually no CAM LEAN, reduced horizontal nock travel, and reduced limb fatigue. In addition to the Parallel Cam Design, the Alloy offers a long list of features:

• Forged-Machined 7000 Series Riser
    ○ We start with a solid 7000 series forged riser, creating the strongest platform available. Then we CNC machine to produce a precise riser that has minimal torque and flex to enhance accuracy and shootability.
    • Extra Wide Limbs
    ○ The extra-wide limbs create a solid and stable platform to increase accuracy and shootablility. The increased width also enhances limb strength and reliability in the field and the range.
    • 8190 BCY Strings
    ○ One of the toughest and most efficient bowstrings available. This BCY material is stronger, more reliable and faster.
    • Flexing Roller Guard
    ○ The all new cable roller guard features an easy adjustment for optimum clearance with any fletching and arrow combination. Combined with a high-tensile flexible steel spring which produces a more consistent and reliable system. It reduces cam movement by allowing cables to flex inward during the shot but clearing out of the way once the arrow is released.
    • Ultra Fit Grip
    ○ High-performance rubber molded grip provides extra comfort and a consistent grip for all archers. It can be removed for archers demanding a thinner grip but still feels amazing in hand.

All New 2014 Prime Alloy Specs
    IBO Speed (FPS): 335
    Axle to axle (in): 33.25”
    Brace Height: 6.75”
    Mass Weight: 4.2 lbs (OTB)
    Draw Length: 26” - 30”
    Draw Weight (lbs): 50, 60, 70
    Available In: Optifade TM Forest, Optifade TM Open Country, Realtree Extra or Jet Black
    MSRP: $999 (camo) $1,049 (black)

About G5 Outdoors:
    G5® Outdoors L.L.C. is a family owned business established in 2000 and backed by more than 40 years of precision manufacturing experience. G5® strives to provide superior products that are Designed to Hunt™ through precision manufacturing and innovative design. To learn more about the new prime series of bows, visit g5prime.com or call (866)456-8836.

AT NEWS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am an Elite shooter but I'm anxious to see this and shoot this in the shop.
    ELITE ENERGY 32
    Easton AXIS with 75 gr. Brass HIT Insert/125 gr. G5 Striker
    CBE TEK Hybrid Pro/VaporTrail Limb Driver Pro V/Bee Stinger

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sweet!
    Prime Archery & Boykin Spaniels

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

How is any of this crap these companies coming out with new??? I mean it's 33" with a rollers. Isn't that just what everyone makes?? I don't see why there so hush hush and delay their announcements I mean no one is going to copy you hell everyone is already doing the same things. This isn't a bash against prime I love there bows this is towards every company. I just want someone to step up to the plate and build a great finger bow for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MR get greedy View Post
    How is any of this crap these companies coming out with new??? I mean it's 33" with a rollers. Isn't that just what everyone makes?? I don't see why there so hush hush and delay their announcements I mean no one is going to copy you hell everyone is already doing the same things. This isn't a bash against prime I love there bows this is towards every company. I just want someone to step up to the plate and build a great finger bow for me.

REALLY??? All the bows being made in this world and you can't find one to use for finger shooting.

nice!!! I like that flex roller !!
    ENJOYING LIFE @ FULLDRAW

What is the percent let-off, and is there any adjustment beyond its rating (higher)? Another review spoke of the short valley, and the need to hold on to it at full draw, so percentage of let-off would be a key item for me, as well as any adjustment capability. Thanks!!

I like it but is this the only new addition for 14 ??

Ever hear of the One? Tour? Contender Elite? etc?
    Unlike those that shoot a Dixon Ticonderoga, I shoot bows. All kinds of bows.

My opinions are MY OPINIONS. Take them for what they are worth.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyboots View Post
    I like it but is this the only new addition for 14 ??
    Yes. Why does every bow company have to come out with 4,652 new models every year?
    Unlike those that shoot a Dixon Ticonderoga, I shoot bows. All kinds of bows.

My opinions are MY OPINIONS. Take them for what they are worth.

Love this bow and I believe prime right now has great model pretty much has what any one would want in specs

Quote Originally Posted by dave cole View Post
    What is the percent let-off, and is there any adjustment beyond its rating (higher)? Another review spoke of the short valley, and the need to hold on to it at full draw, so percentage of let-off would be a key item for me, as well as any adjustment capability. Thanks!!
    I had a Centroid that felt a lot closer to the Elites and it was considered 80%, however with the Impact, Defy, and Alloy they use a different cam that isn't as stiff up front but is now 75% on let off. I tried both the defy and impact and noticed the difference in feel from the centroid I owned. Good looking and good feeling bows though, just like the feel of the Centroid and Elites better.

put that roller on the defy and ill be shooting one.
    Obsessed in Wv

Love this bow

Im confused. First it was 3.9# and had bcy x strings, now it is 4.2# and 8190?

Quote Originally Posted by AR&BOW View Post
    People were just guessing with the 3.9# weight, I hadn't seen where it was supposedly going to have BCY X strings on it so I can't comment on that one.
    Sometimes nothing is a really cool hand.
    Semper Fidelis to all of my fellow Marines, past and present.

Quote Originally Posted by AR&BOW View Post
    Kinda surprised they are staying with 8190. Was a 1 and done with everyone else.
    "Just another fine day of grown men acting like 13 year olds over their bows" - Anonymous

MR have you shot one of these http://www.merlin-bows.co.uk/excalibur.htm , that should meet your needs
    Prime has several features no other companies offer , got a centroid on the way , ill let you know if they are , groundbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by SHPoet View Post
    Yes. Why does every bow company have to come out with 4,652 new models every year?
    This is a funny post on a thread about a new bow from a company that is only releasing one new model for the year.
    Catfish Customs - Owner - For Bowstrings or Kolorfusion contact me!
    catfishcustombowstrings.com
    Xpedition Denali and X-ringVII, Prime Rival
    Obsession Addiction and K34 ...and a whole mess of bowfishing rigs...

Yes I can and I do. I have an apex8 but at my height and dl 6-6 31.5 dl there is a lot of finger pinch. I would like to get a bow in the 45-46 at a with a decent cam system other then the hoyt round wheels. I've shot them and they are way to slow. All I'm saying is with all this so called technology that everyone has it shouldn't be an issue to produce a bow to my specs and get 280-300 fps

Yes I can and I do. I have an apex8 but at my height and dl 6-6 31.5 dl there is a lot of finger pinch. I would like to get a bow in the 45-46 at a with a decent cam system other then the hoyt round wheels. I've shot them and they are way to slow. All I'm saying is with all this so called technology that everyone has it shouldn't be an issue to produce a bow to my specs and get 280-300 fps
    Companies build for the masses, not for MR get greedy. Why don't you have a frankenbow built for you or why don't you contact the companies and see if they'll make you something. I just saw on another thread where Darton will make to order. It'll cost but hey, it's custom. Check out this frankenbow by b0w_bender
    Bear Anarchy HC x2
    Bear Anarchy SC (hunting)
    Bear Frankenbow (indoor bow)
    60th Anniversary Bear Kodiak Magnum 40#
    Cabela's Limited Edition Outfitter Recurve by Damon Howatt

Very nice clean lines.

Not much of the riser left after machining!

what are the peep sight looking things on the string?
    .: Strut to Rut with Faces and Butts :.

I am really liking this bow more and more every time I see it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast