Here is my dilemma. I just sold my bow (Vector Turbo). I originally planned to get the Carbon Spyder Turbo. I went into my local shop to see if I could order one and they said that it would be a 6-8 week wait. They would not let me order one and said it was first come first serve when they finally got there. I could however get a Carbon Spyder 30 today. I went home and the wheels in my mind have been turning thinking of all the reasons a 30 would actually be good or better. I am on the verge of deciding to get the 30 instead of the Turbo. I have to admit that my impatience is playing a role in the decision.
My question to anyone who would like to weigh in. Is there any reason why I should wait and get the Turbo when I can have the 30 today and begin my love affair this weekend instead of two months from now? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.