Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off the 2014 Energy's.

DSC01520.jpeg DSC01521.jpeg

DSC01522.jpg DSC01523.jpg

Good looking E32:thumbup: Did you chrono before and after you took the leeches off and do you notice any sound difference?
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30 blackout on order
    Bow A Constrictor press
    2012 Elite Answer
    2014 Elite Energy 35 Black

If you read my review you'd know the target Colors will take much longer. They are sending the risers to california for three step process to ensure an awesome finish starting with a polishing step of the raw material which hadn't been done in the past. they will be sharp and worth the wait. I ordered a Target Green. Patience is a virtue! Just hope I have it before the new year to get ready for The Lancaster Classic.

Do they offer 80 lb limbs, and if so has anybody shot one?
    Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

Runt I'm getting about 296 fps with a 375 grain arrow 27.5 dl at 71#. Thats after stripping the string, it's 5 fps faster with the leeches off. Thats over a chrony chronograph. I have two other chronos to run it over and get an average. I'll report back with speeds.

As far as sound difference goes it is a little noisier. Slight bit more vibe and sound at the shot. Do I think it is a problem, absolutely not, but thats an area that can be very subjective from person to person.

I've picked up about 12 fps over my 13 Hunter with the same arrow and dw. Not sure if its my imagination but the Energy just seems to hit the target alot harder with just a 12 fps gain. Hope to try it out on a whitetail this week.

Quote Originally Posted by RuntCX2 View Post
    Good looking E32:thumbup: Did you chrono before and after you took the leeches off and do you notice any sound difference?

Starting to wonder if I shouldnt test drive one. Trying to find something easier to draw than my Assassin. I love speed bows but getting tired of being beat up by them.

Starting to wonder if I shouldnt test drive one. Trying to find something easier to draw than my Assassin. I love speed bows but getting tired of being beat up by them.

pretty much the same bow as the 13 hunter i thought. riser was different thats about it.
    new strother sho

Quote Originally Posted by jmpk View Post
    Runt I'm getting about 296 fps with a 375 grain arrow 27.5 dl at 71#. Thats after stripping the string, it's 5 fps faster with the leeches off. Thats over a chrony chronograph. I have two other chronos to run it over and get an average. I'll report back with speeds.

As far as sound difference goes it is a little noisier. Slight bit more vibe and sound at the shot. Do I think it is a problem, absolutely not, but thats an area that can be very subjective from person to person.

I've picked up about 12 fps over my 13 Hunter with the same arrow and dw. Not sure if its my imagination but the Energy just seems to hit the target alot harder with just a 12 fps gain. Hope to try it out on a whitetail this week.
    Thx for the info, when the leeches break off like they did with my Answer I'll see what it feel's like. I'm shooting a 65 grain heavier arrow than you are at 27 Dl and 61 lbs. It'll take some more sound and vibe out. Currently it's more quite than my Answer with cat whisker's with same arrow.
    Bow A Constrictor press
    2012 Elite Answer

Ttt
    Bow A Constrictor press
    2012 Elite Answer

Quote Originally Posted by FlickinBoogers View Post
    This is the same reason why I am looking into an energy.
    Coady Root
    "HOOK EM!"

I have the CBE Tek Hybrid In Patriot Brown, and A SS1 stab on the way, and will be putting one of the new QAD Elite HDX (patriot brown) rest on as soon as available (just using a black HDX for now) !!! The overall finish is flawless I haven't found any thing to complain about.

~Live Free Shoot Straight~

Chill X

Attachment 1800771Heres my E35 in Max1 2nd picture is of the sling I made this afternoon. I think it matches well.DSCN4020.jpgDSCN4013.jpgDSCN4017.jpg
    Energy 35 Max1,Tour Snow and Pulse Ninja because they work for me

Have you shot your bow today?

2013-11-04 13.09.21.jpg
    Getting 283fps 27"dl at 55#s with 275grn gt ultra light. Replacing strings from pro line.
    Hoyt 015 Nitrum on Order
    Mathews 014 Chill R Tactical
    Elite 014 35
    Elite 013 Answer
    Elite 013 Pulse

uploadfromtaptalk1383881252238.jpg mine. E35 60# 29dl. Realtree xtra. Just got it and in love. Shot the 32& 35 a lot but went with 35. Just felt great. The dealer was actually holding a ninjad 35 back for me but when I got to the shop and seen how sharp the camo was , I had to have it instead. Thinking a ninja 32 should work around early spring.
    14 Elite Energy35 Real tree extra qad 29/60
    07 Elite Synergy Ninja qad 28.5/60

The camo looks amazing ! And wow what a smooth quite bow. My 5th Elite and they just keep getting better !
    Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pick my 32 up tomorrow.
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

My wana take a sleeping pill LoL! My problem was the night after I picked up my 32 I just layed in bed building it about a thousand different ways, anyway Gratz on the bow!
    Quote Originally Posted by nhns4 View Post
    Pick my 32 up tomorrow.
    ~Live Free Shoot Straight~

Chill X

Quote Originally Posted by R.Hunt1 View Post
    My wana take a sleeping pill LoL! My problem was the night after I picked up my 32 I just layed in bed building it about a thousand different ways, anyway Gratz on the bow!
    I was so excited the day I picked up my E35 that I forgot the mounting bolt for my rest and screw's for my sight that I robbed off my Spyder Turbo the night before. I had the sight and rest, it would've been a 50 mile round trip to get them. They might look good on a E32 next year......:sly::what::screwy:

Thx for all the fresh pic's guy's.:thumbup:
    Bow A Constrictor press
    2012 Elite Answer

Quote Originally Posted by R.Hunt1 View Post
    I have to go in my hunting room every evening when I get home from work just to look at it and hold it. Worse than a new parent. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by buckshwacker View Post
    I have to go in my hunting room every evening when I get home from work just to look at it and hold it. Worse than a new parent. Lol

That's a special feeling

I just picked up a new E32 last friday in 70# 28" draw. Ill post pics later.

I shot both a 65# E35 and E32 side by side. I liked the draw of the E35 better, just butter smooth all the way back and held dead in the hand. There is substantially less cam lean than previous bows and just dead in the hand at shot. No vibe whatsoever. But the more I shot the E32 it grew to love with each shot. To me now it seems just as smooth as the E35. It holds at full draw just perfect, no float and pins just sit right where you want them to.

I also wanted the E32 because most have bought the E35 and I can tell the speed difference between the two. Plus I mainly stand hunt so it is alot easier to maneuver in the stand or blind.

But overall you can't go wrong with either bow. Compared to last year the bows seem alot lighter.

I might just have to pickup a E35 ninja to compliment my E32 haha

Not the best pics cause its not finished.
    E32 realtree xtra. Orange white brown strings.
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

Strings going on it today?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtrail1 View Post
    Strings going on it today?
    Yep. Headin back tomorrow am to pick it up.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast